White House Admits To Spying On Americans...Once

Name them. And because YOU perceive BUSH did it? it's OK for Obama as well? Really?

Republicans have been on the wrong side of every privacy policy debate we as a nation have ever had. Now you want to act as if it is a bad thing only because we have a democrat in the white house. If Romney wins you and the rest of the republicans will be right back to the same excuses that any price is acceptable to protect this country.

So Obama UPPED the ante by signing into law something far worse.

Sorry s0n. The legs of the chair your sitting in just collapsed.:eusa_hand:

MORON.

What would that be? Be sure to post a non partisan link to whatever intrusive anti-privacy horror you happen to be speaking of.

Of course it hasn't stopped, you do not have a powerful tool like the NSA's incredible ability to eavesdrop and not use it. On the other hand, if you are doing nothing wrong you have nothing to worry about, isn't that right republicans?

I don't know, let’s ask the Democrat President and his Dem congress....

Our national security apparatus is pretty much non-partisan, they want to know what everyone is doing. I remember when this became a major issue during the Bush administration, the left went batshit over it just to get smug little answers from republicans like "siding with terrorists" or the classic "if you are doing nothing wrong you have nothing to worry about", we passed up probably the last change we will ever have to draw the line at a surveillance society and blew it all because republicans had to take up the opposing opinion to liberals. If any republican even now has the slightest problem with this it is only because they do not trust democrats with powers they would have only for themselves. How soon they forget what happens when genies are released from their bottles.

Something your 'side' should remember about DOJ and use of IRS and Department of Labor to go after major political contributors. What goes around...

We could start with why he proposed a civilian military force to rival our current armed forces.............

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwaAVJITx1Y"]Obama civilian national security force. - YouTube[/ame]

Was he talking about an American 'Gestapo'?

Not very many lefties with quick wit around here.

What Obama does by upping the ante...using Government and enemies lists to make people submit to his will is just OK with them while screaming about BUSH [whom on certain levels was equally wrong].

Isn't so much the LAW but how it's being used, abused, and excused...Constitution notwithstanding.

I don't know, let’s ask the Democrat President and his Dem congress....

Our national security apparatus is pretty much non-partisan, they want to know what everyone is doing. I remember when this became a major issue during the Bush administration, the left went batshit over it just to get smug little answers from republicans like "siding with terrorists" or the classic "if you are doing nothing wrong you have nothing to worry about", we passed up probably the last change we will ever have to draw the line at a surveillance society and blew it all because republicans had to take up the opposing opinion to liberals. If any republican even now has the slightest problem with this it is only because they do not trust democrats with powers they would have only for themselves. How soon they forget what happens when genies are released from their bottles.

Something your 'side' should remember about DOJ and use of IRS and Department of Labor to go after major political contributors. What goes around...

My "side" in this is that it should be a total no-no rather than two wrongs make it right.

Republicans have been on the wrong side of every privacy policy debate we as a nation have ever had. Now you want to act as if it is a bad thing only because we have a democrat in the white house. If Romney wins you and the rest of the republicans will be right back to the same excuses that any price is acceptable to protect this country.

MORON.

What would that be? Be sure to post a non partisan link to whatever intrusive anti-privacy horror you happen to be speaking of.

WHEN I post something PARTISAN? YOU be sure to point out to me what PARTY I belong to, shall you?

Until then?

*Shut yer piehole*

Last edited:
Once is too much and I would be willing to bet it hasn't stopped.

Of course it hasn't stopped, you do not have a powerful tool like the NSA's incredible ability to eavesdrop and not use it. On the other hand, if you are doing nothing wrong you have nothing to worry about, isn't that right republicans?

"communism is great folks, as long as u dont break the ever revolving rules."

ur saying is like a childs thought as long as im being good, i gets a cookie. well define good and define not breaking laws? As far as im concerned for the dems in NJ everytime i turn around they want more laws and more awareness to teh point people arent going to care anymore. I dont need them telling me not to bully anyone, which by the way they passed by bullying, which i think is funny, than tell the kids, dont bully.

MORON.

WHEN I post something PARTISAN? YOU be sure to point out to me what PARTY I belong to, shall you?

Until then?

*Shut yer piehole*
Aw come on, at least give me a hint about this horrific attack on privacy rights Obama signed into law.

Last edited:
it's okay to try and get a job and have a business expose you past, your credit and drug/alcohol use, but during periods of wars with fith columnists you bitch to check out the public.

As you assholes say to the piss test, "hey, I've got nothing to hide, everyone should be tested even by the government".
Some double standard you repubs have.

So what's your point? Is "Republicans Bad" all you have to offer on this? Are you defending this crime against the People or not? Not getting where you stand.

not at all, just remembering all the anti-war groups the bush justice dept. Spied on and infiltrated.

Name them. And because YOU perceive BUSH did it? it's OK for Obama as well? Really?

So says the loyal Party Goose Stepper. You Obamabots are so damn pathetic.

Painfully pathetic.

Painfully pathetic.

Defending the indefensible. That's what Obamabot nutters are programmed to do. They really have no idea how dishonest, dumb, and hypocritical they sound. But i guess that's all part of their programming. So waddayagonnado?

There's nothing wrong with the NSA getting data/voice info by mistake as long as they follow the law and don't use it, since there is so much out there that most don't have a clue about.

Now, I do have issues with the political hacks in the White House that didn't have a security clearance before but now are on the inside and able to bully someone into spying on right-wingers for them. Bill Clinton's goons did that using FBI files on Republicans, so it's not crazy to think today Obamination goons will take it even further.

Bill and the Hildebeast were notorius for using the IRS to beat people into submission. Same applies here.

Yes, they often used the IRS to intimidate their political opponents. The Clintons are by far the most evil corrupt politicians in America.

There's nothing wrong with the NSA getting data/voice info by mistake as long as they follow the law and don't use it, since there is so much out there that most don't have a clue about.

Now, I do have issues with the political hacks in the White House that didn't have a security clearance before but now are on the inside and able to bully someone into spying on right-wingers for them. Bill Clinton's goons did that using FBI files on Republicans, so it's not crazy to think today Obamination goons will take it even further.

Bill and the Hildebeast were notorius for using the IRS to beat people into submission. Same applies here.

Yes, they often used the IRS to intimidate their political opponents. The Clintons are by far the most evil corrupt politicians in America.

Well? Obama is trying to eclipse the Clintons...could that be the reason why Bill called obama an Amateur?

We are loyal therefore enemy of the state liberal commies even rinos.....now what mitt to Rand? Mitt to Rubio (good con) by then under real cons in government err Congress? ...I'm a dreamer

Last edited:

Forum List

Back