White House Admits To Spying On Americans...Once

There's nothing wrong with the NSA getting data/voice info by mistake as long as they follow the law and don't use it, since there is so much out there that most don't have a clue about.

Now, I do have issues with the political hacks in the White House that didn't have a security clearance before but now are on the inside and able to bully someone into spying on right-wingers for them. Bill Clinton's goons did that using FBI files on Republicans, so it's not crazy to think today Obamination goons will take it even further.

Bill and the Hildebeast were notorius for using the IRS to beat people into submission. Same applies here.

There's nothing wrong with the NSA getting data/voice info by mistake as long as they follow the law and don't use it, since there is so much out there that most don't have a clue about.

Now, I do have issues with the political hacks in the White House that didn't have a security clearance before but now are on the inside and able to bully someone into spying on right-wingers for them. Bill Clinton's goons did that using FBI files on Republicans, so it's not crazy to think today Obamination goons will take it even further.

It's also not unreasonable to expect republicans to use it for their own purposes also or do you think they are too honest and pure for such shenanigans?

It's also not unreasonable to expect republicans to use it for their own purposes also or do you think they are too honest and pure for such shenanigans?

Project much there sport?

Project much there sport?

Not at all, just remembering all the anti-war groups the Bush justice dept. spied on and infiltrated.

Of course it hasn't stopped, you do not have a powerful tool like the NSA's incredible ability to eavesdrop and not use it. On the other hand, if you are doing nothing wrong you have nothing to worry about, isn't that right republicans?

I don't know, let’s ask the Democrat President and his Dem congress....

Our national security apparatus is pretty much non-partisan, they want to know what everyone is doing. I remember when this became a major issue during the Bush administration, the left went batshit over it just to get smug little answers from republicans like "siding with terrorists" or the classic "if you are doing nothing wrong you have nothing to worry about", we passed up probably the last change we will ever have to draw the line at a surveillance society and blew it all because republicans had to take up the opposing opinion to liberals. If any republican even now has the slightest problem with this it is only because they do not trust democrats with powers they would have only for themselves. How soon they forget what happens when genies are released from their bottles.

What you fail to realize when you post these partisan op/eds is that there were a lot of conservatives who opposed the Patriot Act as well as the NDAA. Liberals weren't the only ones calling the Bush/Cheney team NeoCons and railing against their unConstitutional power grab.

More Republican Admins have people that had a security clearance longer than a minute in past DoD, Govt jobs so they can be more trusted than some community organizer, anti-military think tanki idiot that ends up in the White House after Obamination won.

I remember reviewing the background of this VIP that we had to get briefing info, his background was anti-military and anti-nuke, but of course he now has a security clearance thanks to Obamination picking him. He in my opinion is a spy and can't be trusted. Odds are he is one of those leaking classified info right now and will do it once he has to squirm back to his hole someday out of the Govt.

The same kind of people like him with political ambitions will spy on political enemies to keep Obamination in office and to get themselves ahead too for future jobs.

Last edited:
I don't know, let’s ask the Democrat President and his Dem congress....

Our national security apparatus is pretty much non-partisan, they want to know what everyone is doing. I remember when this became a major issue during the Bush administration, the left went batshit over it just to get smug little answers from republicans like "siding with terrorists" or the classic "if you are doing nothing wrong you have nothing to worry about", we passed up probably the last change we will ever have to draw the line at a surveillance society and blew it all because republicans had to take up the opposing opinion to liberals. If any republican even now has the slightest problem with this it is only because they do not trust democrats with powers they would have only for themselves. How soon they forget what happens when genies are released from their bottles.

What you fail to realize when you post these partisan op/eds is that there were a lot of conservatives who opposed the Patriot Act as well as the NDAA. Liberals weren't the only ones calling the Bush/Cheney team NeoCons and railing against their unConstitutional power grab.

Fair enough, check this other guy ^^^ that thinks republicans can indeed be trusted to spy on Americans.

it's also not unreasonable to expect republicans to use it for their own purposes also or do you think they are too honest and pure for such shenanigans?

project much there sport?

not at all, just remembering all the anti-war groups the bush justice dept. Spied on and infiltrated.

Name them. And because YOU perceive BUSH did it? it's OK for Obama as well? Really?

Oh, recall the Top 10 rich people supporting Republicans that Obamination's people made a list of? I gurantee the IRS has visited them to make sure their tax records are perfect.

Rush Limbaugh got audited almost every year in NY, even after he moved away they tried to dig through his tax records claiming he was still a NY citizen.

Bill and the Hildebeast were notorius for using the IRS to beat people into submission. Same applies here.

Oh, recall the Top 10 rich people supporting Republicans that Obamination's people made a list of? I gurantee the IRS has visited them to make sure their tax records are perfect.

Rush Limbaugh got audited almost every year in NY, even after he moved away they tried to dig through his tax records claiming he was still a NY citizen.

Limbaugh is still being audited. He stays OUT of NY as much as possible because it prompts them to up the ante.

project much there sport?

not at all, just remembering all the anti-war groups the bush justice dept. Spied on and infiltrated.

Name them. And because YOU perceive BUSH did it? it's OK for Obama as well? Really?

Republicans have been on the wrong side of every privacy policy debate we as a nation have ever had. Now you want to act as if it is a bad thing only because we have a democrat in the white house. If Romney wins you and the rest of the republicans will be right back to the same excuses that any price is acceptable to protect this country.

Yeah, the DoD budget is around 15-19% of the entire budget but is the one taking the most cuts under Obamination right in the middle of a war on terrorism. :eusa_whistle:

He also appoints anti-military/anti-nuke nuts into civilian jobs at the Pentagon to change the military. I guess you'd be ok with Romeny putting some anti-abortion pastor in charge of the HHS as well as filling many lower positions to make major changes in regards to supporting abortion, etc.

You're just a fucking idiot.

You're just that stupid.

how is Obama anti-military?

I see you have nothing to offer, so he is not ant-military.

I see you have nothing to offer, so he is not ant-military.

We could start with why he proposed a civilian military force to rival our current armed forces.............

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwaAVJITx1Y]Obama civilian national security force. - YouTube[/ame]

Was he talking about an American 'Gestapo'?

Not very many lefties with quick wit around here.

Republicans have been on the wrong side of every privacy policy debate we as a nation have ever had. Now you want to act as if it is a bad thing only because we have a democrat in the white house. If Romney wins you and the rest of the republicans will be right back to the same excuses that any price is acceptable to protect this country.

So Obama UPPED the ante by signing into law something far worse.

Sorry s0n. The legs of the chair you're sitting in just collapsed.:eusa_hand:

MORON.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back