White House Acknowledges They Broke The Law In Release Of Gitmo Terrorists, But Claim

I'm amazed at the left defending this.

I shouldn't be, but I am.

Is there anything Obama could do that they wouldn't defend?

I am surprised, but not amazed, right wing hardliners demanded his release in 2012, (freedomoutpost, among others), and now condemn his release.

Condemn the way he has been released. Let's just get that out there front and center. Otherwise you are lying.

What the hell is wrong with liberals that they can't understand why people are freaking out over this release of a deserter for really really mother trucking big gun Taliban bastards? I hear CNN is trying to clean up the Taliban. Not associated with AQ

:lmao:

I am surprised, but not amazed, right wing hardliners demanded his release in 2012, (freedomoutpost, among others), and now condemn his release.

You have one source that suddenly becomes "right wing hardliners". What a freaking joke.

What the hell is wrong with liberals that they can't understand why people are freaking out over this release of a deserter for really really mother trucking big gun Taliban bastards? I hear CNN is trying to clean up the Taliban. Not associated with AQ

:lmao:

They're just misundertood victims of American imperialism. That's all.

How many knew what the back story was? We tend to save our soldiers at all costs but in this case I would have rather left him there, definitely not traded for him.

How many knew what the back story was? We tend to save our soldiers at all costs but in this case I would have rather left him there, definitely not traded for him.

Thank you for honesty, after 4 years though, the "back story" should have been known. Obama was criticized for not getting him released, now is denigrated for his release.

First you people were pissed off that Guantanamo is still open, saying that Obama broke his campaign promises. Now you're mad that Guantanamo prisoners are being released. Make up your fucking minds, Teabaggers. Are you even capable of that? Do you even know what the hell you believe? Or do you just hate Obama no matter what he does?

Please, stupid fucking Teabaggers, tell me how much I love Obama because I said something bad about Teabaggers. "Obama broke the law!" Obama killed an American teenager without charging him with a crime. If you're that upset about "precedents" then why the fuck haven't you brought Obama down for killing an American teenager without charges or trial? What kind of precedent does that set?

Maybe you don't actually give a fuck about the Constitution or the law, and you're only courage comes from the anonymity of an internet messageboard. How many guns do you right-wing idiots own? Are you only able to bear arms when a racist criminal is getting his cattle taken away?

Idiot, we were the ones telling you he couldn't shut down Gitmo because there's no better place to keep these pigs. You dumbasses wanted it closed. Way to revise history moron.

we have prisons. They work rather well, But for some reason because they are "terrorists" you guys wet your pants over the idea of them being in a supermax.

Thank you for honesty, after 4 years though, the "back story" should have been known. Obama was criticized for not getting him released, now is denigrated for his release.

You're lying again. We are criticizing the methods used to gain his release. Most of us are anyway.

Why do you have to lie?

Last edited:
Because Obama committed a crime in getting him released. What was so wrong with following the law instead of claiming that the law didn't apply? What was it that obama did not want Congress to know?

And

Why all the lies now? Now that we know that obama has been negotiating with the Taliban for over a year, what is Hagel doing saying they had to act immediately because of Bergdahl's health? If obama was in contact with the Taliban for over a year, then how can he claim now that there was no time to go to Congress and notify them?

This stinks. The whole thing stinks. It looks like a set up. It looks like Bergdahl joined the military to have a free ride to Afghanistan where he could join up with the Taliban. It looks like his father was a radicalized muslim and encouraged his son to do just that.

You have one source that suddenly becomes "right wing hardliners". What a freaking joke.

OBAMA, BRING HOME POW SGT. BOWE ROBERT BERGDAHL?NOW. | Save America Foundation
Lack of communication blamed for missteps in effort to free POW Bowe Bergdahl | Fox News

More sources; and the local police chief in Idaho says his father grew a beard to remember his son't captivity. I should have asked questions, not draw conclusions. Still, I saw many conservative ONLINE sites demanding his release, dated years ago.

we have prisons. They work rather well, But for some reason because they are "terrorists" you guys wet your pants over the idea of them being in a supermax.

but it was perfectly fine when we tried and convicted the blind sheikh... who still sits in a federal prison

it's just more meaningless obama deranged psychosis from the right.

basically...Hate for the sake of party really. People like that on either side are worthless to the system.

First you people were pissed off that Guantanamo is still open, saying that Obama broke his campaign promises. Now you're mad that Guantanamo prisoners are being released. Make up your fucking minds, Teabaggers. Are you even capable of that? Do you even know what the hell you believe? Or do you just hate Obama no matter what he does?

Please, stupid fucking Teabaggers, tell me how much I love Obama because I said something bad about Teabaggers. "Obama broke the law!" Obama killed an American teenager without charging him with a crime. If you're that upset about "precedents" then why the fuck haven't you brought Obama down for killing an American teenager without charges or trial? What kind of precedent does that set?

Maybe you don't actually give a fuck about the Constitution or the law, and you're only courage comes from the anonymity of an internet messageboard. How many guns do you right-wing idiots own? Are you only able to bear arms when a racist criminal is getting his cattle taken away?

Idiot, we were the ones telling you he couldn't shut down Gitmo because there's no better place to keep these pigs. You dumbasses wanted it closed. Way to revise history moron.

Well do we play the Clinton card? They are just criminals? Or do we treat them as terrorists? I thought that's what made all these mass murderers "special".

I am happy for the 5 detainees that were released after spending almost a decade illegally imprisoned in Gitmo and never charged or convicted of anything. .. :cool:

For true. You might not want to side with this crew. Especially the one Taliban general who is up for killing thousands of Shiites. He's the real deal.

Be careful and check out who has been traded.

Well do we play the Clinton card? They are just criminals? Or do we treat them as terrorists? I thought that's what made all these mass murderers "special".

how about we just play the logic card and say they can have civil trials, and if found guilty tossed in a supermax and be done with it.

If this was are people, we would be screaming up and down how they have rights and they are being violated etc etc.

Im not really interested in these silly games you want to play.

You're lying again. We are criticizing the methods used to gain his release. Most of us are anyway.

Why do you have to lie?

Why must every post that does not agree with your opinion be a lie?

Because Obama committed a crime in getting him released. What was so wrong with following the law instead of claiming that the law didn't apply? What was it that obama did not want Congress to know?

And

Why all the lies now? Now that we know that obama has been negotiating with the Taliban for over a year, what is Hagel doing saying they had to act immediately because of Bergdahl's health? If obama was in contact with the Taliban for over a year, then how can he claim now that there was no time to go to Congress and notify them?

This stinks. The whole thing stinks. It looks like a set up. It looks like Bergdahl joined the military to have a free ride to Afghanistan where he could join up with the Taliban. It looks like his father was a radicalized muslim and encouraged his son to do just that.

Did you see Hagel's newest statement now includes for his "safety" as well as his health? That was quick.

"Violating the law"? Since when does that matter? Bush lied to the entire world to invade Iraq and then tortured POWs in secret prisons. Torture is against American and international law. Why wasn't anyone screaming about Bush selling out what little was left of our nation's honor so he could beat brown people to death in a dirty room somewhere?
BUSH isn't in POWER and hasn't been for nearly 6 years. YOU really need to stop with this Blame, Minimization, Denial, Obfuscation crap and GROW UP.

Obama is caught once again violating the Constitution. SHOW us a list of Impeachable offences Bush committed. YOU CANNOT.

But Mommie, he did it 1st, why am I in trouble?

Very tiring Mantra isn't it? I quit blaming other for MY MISTAKES at about age 4 :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back