White History Month

WESTERN CIVILIZATION is White history era. The savages are doing their best to undo what took geniuses to create.

N's gonna N!

What is so bizarre is when I look at rental properties in Boston, they are very expensive. How can low IQ, unemployed savages afford to occupy formerly great cities like Boston, Philly, etc.?

People like you are not suppose to exist anymore I am told.

They will always exist, and reinvent themselves, just like cockroaches evolve to resist new insecticides.
Forums like this give them a good place to hide.

WESTERN CIVILIZATION is White history era. The savages are doing their best to undo what took geniuses to create.

N's gonna N!

What is so bizarre is when I look at rental properties in Boston, they are very expensive. How can low IQ, unemployed savages afford to occupy formerly great cities like Boston, Philly, etc.?

People like you are not suppose to exist anymore I am told.

They will always exist, and reinvent themselves, just like cockroaches evolve to resist new insecticides.
Forums like this give them a good place to hide.

So true.

LMAO you dumbasses shoot each other over who is wearing a different color bandana out their back pocket and you expect us to believe you can unify to kill whitey? ROFLMAO!
And you dumb asses have killed millions over skin color. Whites aren't unified bitch. Ain't no Russian white boy going to die for an American white boy. You don't get it junior. We KNOW what those like you bring. You THINK you know us.
As I recall, the British used blacks in Africa to kill other blacks. Guess that argument is shot(no pun intended).

As I recall the white British, Irish, Scots, Welsh, Vikings, French, Germans, Austrians, Russians and Slavs have been killing each other for over 1,000 years.
Correct. You forgot Shaka Zulu.

No, I didn't. It's time you whites looked at yourselves.
You don't realize I don't have to do ANYTHING. The others can do as they wish-I just don't buy into your "whitey is bad" routine.

Forum List

Back