White History Month

Looks like there's some serious hunting going on, at last.

And they're in camo.

August is coming and that's white history month also. So is September, October, November, December.

You have to make fun of this because number 1, Jessie Peterson is an idiot. Number 2, for white people to be crying about a history month is ridiculous.

I wouldn't think the Americans ''from Africa'' have/had enough history to fill a month
the European Americans do

I don’t celebrate history. I make history, so that others may have something for which to celebrate...

August is coming and that's white history month also. So is September, October, November, December.

You have to make fun of this because number 1, Jessie Peterson is an idiot. Number 2, for white people to be crying about a history month is ridiculous.
Do you ever tire of being a douchebag? Black history month exists, why not white history month. Please be cogent and not the usual drivel that says every month is white history month.

Eating the traditional foods of my people

155244_640x428.jpg

Why 60 Minutes aired photos of lynchings in report by Oprah
Thanks for posting this link. The video can be seen here (apologies if it's included in your link):
Inside the memorial to victims of lynching

I thought about posting some cross-burning klan photos (it's one of the first things that came to mind) but didn't becasue I didn't want to be intentionally inflammatory although it is indeed "white history".

Why 60 Minutes aired photos of lynchings in report by Oprah
Thanks for posting this link. The video can be seen here (apologies if it's included in your link):
Inside the memorial to victims of lynching

I thought about posting some cross-burning klan photos (it's one of the first things that came to mind) but didn't becasue I didn't want to be intentionally inflammatory although it is indeed "white history".
Oh i cant wait until february ;)
0.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

th

Idi-Amin-Dada-9183487-1-402.jpg

1970e2e0aba32338d7974437cda83bde.jpg

055.jpg

'Cannibal' dictator Bokassa given posthumous pardon

Looks like we can both do this all day. :D

Forum List

Back