White Great-Grandmother Set on Fire by Five Blacks in Violent Home Invasion in Georgia Passes Away

Well, that's nott he point, if a bunc
White people never commit atrocities.
Yes, they do. But if a group of ugly stupid violent whites did the same thing to an elderly Black lady, all hell would break loose. The media would focus on it, the FBI would be called in, it would cause riots and movements and protests nation wide. There is a huge disparity between actual crime and hysterical over the top reaction regarding race. That's my take away from this.
Stop this is about WHITE atrocities, not black ones!

The OP is about a black gang who brutally attacked and ultimately killed an elderly white woman..THEREFORE the thread is crazy white people who have killed.

Makes perfect sense to the loons who get all their learning from public schools.

White people never commit atrocities.
Show us some!

1416578709798_Image_galleryImage_FILE_This_undated_identif.JPG

You really do live in your own world, don't you.
No, it is just customary to back up your claims! Right?

My claim was akin to noting the sky is blue. Do you need me to back that up too, asshat?
Show us!
I did, you are just pretending you didn't see it...

Here you are, want more???

boy.jpg

Similarly, Chester County’s Jillian Tait, 31, and her boyfriend, 23-year-old Gary Fellenbaum, are charged with going on a three-day beating and torture spree on Tait’s 3-year-old son Scott McMillan. That spree ended with the boy’s death.

Chester County District Attorney Thomas Hogan, who has invoked the name of the popular show American Horror Story to describe the crime, alleges that Tait and Fellenbaum beat her son with aluminum siding. But that wasn’t enough. No, they are also accused of using tape to strap his little body to a chair and then then punch him while he was restrained, because clearly two adults need to restrain a 3-year-old boy if they want to pummel him with their fists. Was that enough torture? No, says Hogan, who also alleges that they hung the boy — again, this is Tait’s son that we’re talking about — upside down and laughed at him.

Read more at Here Are Two People Who Need to Die | News | Philadelphia Magazine
[/QUOTE]

Tait and Fellenbaum should be punished to no end. What do you say about the blacks that killed this innocent grandmother?

White Great-Grandmother Set on Fire by Five Blacks in Violent Home Invasion in Georgia Passes Away

Probably the hottest time Great Granny has had in a long while.
And you libtards think this is funny, and that is why liberal politicians are getting more scarce with each election.

Got any starving Ethiopian jokes you want to share?

Liberals have all their points ready.

White crimes confer a license on all black people to commit any crime they want.

Granny secretly wanted to be burned alive and these kindly blacks were just helping her.

She was white therefore a racist and deserved it.

She was old. The thoughtful blacks were just acting in the best interests of mankind.

Is that what you guess? go soak your head in lighter fluid, have a smoke then get back to us when your sure Dumb Ass.

And you libtards think this is funny, and that is why liberal politicians are getting more scarce with each election.

Name one "libtard" political position I take.

No, I think I will pass. Dont want to get nauseated rereading all your libtard bullshit.

No, I think I will pass. Dont want to get nauseated rereading all your libtard bullshit.

Bowie, you are such a willfully ignorant a-hole. Here I'll help you out. I am FOR the right of a woman to do what she wants with her body. That is a CONSERVATIVE position in that people should mind their own business. It's not up to the government OR some religious organization to tell another human being how to live their own life.

Just as morons like you STOLE the republican party, you likewise STOLE the definition of "conservative" twisting it to mean some religious tenant. You hide behind the word "conservative" when you really are just pushing your ever changing insane religious doctrine on the public disguised as a "conservative republican" political party.

Bowie, you are such a willfully ignorant a-hole. Here I'll help you out. I am FOR the right of a woman to do what she wants with her body. That is a CONSERVATIVE position in that people should mind their own business. It's not up to the government OR some religious organization to tell another human being how to live their own life.

Just as morons like you STOLE the republican party, you likewise STOLE the definition of "conservative" twisting it to mean some religious tenant. You hide behind the word "conservative" when you really are just pushing your ever changing insane religious doctrine on the public disguised as a "conservative republican" political party.

In short you are thieves and liars. You push more social engineering than all of the "liberals" put together.

Lol, so you redefine what a conservative and liberal are and then deny being the libtard cretin you demonstrate yourself to be daily here. There is nothing 'cponservative' about a woman killing her unborn baby.

roflmao, no, that does not work, fucktard. You dont get to redefine the English language to suit yourself.

Forum List

Back