Obama's doctor says hillary should have a neurological exqam.

The crazy bitch could be occupying an urn and the dems would still vote for her.

Obama's former doctor: Clinton should have neurological exam....just common sense.
Obama's former doctor: Clinton should have neurological exam
Scheiner also critiqued Donald Trump’s health, saying he believes the GOP nominee needs to release real medical records that include information like height and weight. He also panned Trump’s doctor's note, which the doctor said was written in five minutes.

“I think you need real details, I think you need actual medical records,” he continued. “I’d like to know his height and weight. He looks a little bit overweight to me.”

Last week, an NBC report revealed that Trump’s long-time doctor spent five minutes writing his letter last year that claimed the real estate mogul would be the healthiest president ever elected and that he wrote it while a limo sent by Trump’s campaign was outside the doctor’s office. Following that report, Trump on Sunday said that both candidates “should release detailed medical records.”

“This is arguably one of the most important things Dr. Bornstein ever wrote and he showed absolutely no concern for the public to whom it was really meant to read,” Scheiner said in the Tuesday interview.

There isn't a democrook alive who should not have a serious psychological evaluation. Most of the politicians should be locked up in an asylum.

Obama's former doctor: Clinton should have neurological exam....just common sense.
Scheiner also critiqued Donald Trump’s health, saying he believes the GOP nominee needs to release real medical records that include information like height and weight. He also panned Trump’s doctor's note, which the doctor said was written in five minutes.

“I think you need real details, I think you need actual medical records,” he continued. “I’d like to know his height and weight. He looks a little bit overweight to me.”

Last week, an NBC report revealed that Trump’s long-time doctor spent five minutes writing his letter last year that claimed the real estate mogul would be the healthiest president ever elected and that he wrote it while a limo sent by Trump’s campaign was outside the doctor’s office. Following that report, Trump on Sunday said that both candidates “should release detailed medical records.”

“This is arguably one of the most important things Dr. Bornstein ever wrote and he showed absolutely no concern for the public to whom it was really meant to read,” Scheiner said in the Tuesday interview.

I guess you noticed Hillary's Dr didn't mention height or weight.

I guess you noticed that Trump's Doctor didn't mention his brain.

Why do you think that Trump refuses to release his detailed medical records- and his tax returns?

I guess you noticed that Trump's Doctor didn't mention his brain.

Why do you think that Trump refuses to release his detailed medical records- and his tax returns?

Hillary's Doctor didn't mention her brain did she.

He said he won't release his tax return until the IRS finishes auditing them.

He offered to release his medical records if Hillary released hers.

Makes sense to me.

I would imagine that her Doctor did have a neurological exam done on Hillary, if she felt it necessary to have one...

My husband just recently had a concussion, he had to visit the Doctor the first three days after the concussion and then once a week for the following 3-4 weeks....

no one suggested a Neuro exam/testing for him, and gave him the clear to go back to work....

My husband just recently had a concussion, he had to visit the Doctor the first three days after the concussion and then once a week for the following 3-4 weeks....

no one suggested a Neuro exam/testing for him, and gave him the clear to go back to work....

I would guess he didn't have a blood clot problem and have to take coumadin for the rest of his life as Hillary does.

I would guess he didn't have a blood clot problem and have to take coumadin for the rest of his life as Hillary does.
As far as we know he didn't...

My mother in law did have blood clot problems and was put on Coumadin as a blood thinner when she was around 75...

She then lived until she was 87! (God bless that woman, she was such a tough cookie and a wonderful woman, at the same time! I miss her greatly!)

[
He offered to release his medical records if Hillary released hers.

Makes sense to me.

If he has nothing to hide- why doesn't he just release his medical records?

Like Clinton released her tax records.

Hell even Tricky Dick released his tax returns when he was under audit- why won't Trump?

Why would you guess that?

Until we see his medical records we don't know.

Why would you guess that?

Until we see his medical records we don't know.

Just a guess, and I was right.

Forum List

Back