White Genocide

Haha, this is hilarious... it’s a spoof right? You’re not really taking this seriously are you?!

Is it happening finally?

The NYT reporters are very happy, their wish is granted.

Great video that discusses the underlying real agenda of "multiculturalism" and "diversity." The buzzwords are code words for White genocide. Non-Whites and their stooges orchestrating this agenda need to realize, once Whitey is gone, you can never get them back, and the savages will then come for you. @ 1:50 the fact that the public schools try to brainwash Whites with guilt and non-Whites with pride is why the government gets so upset when you refuse to subject your children to public schools.

Haha, this is hilarious... it’s a spoof right? You’re not really taking this seriously are you?!

It's cheesy, they're hot, and yeah, they're not wrong.
The style is absolutely fitting to the message. Do you really not get it? If you think they are right then you as dumb as their video is. Haha. Light bulb moment

Use your superior intellect to explain it to me.
If you don’t understand the concept of oppressed groups banning together to fight for equality fair treatment and support then I can’t help you bub.

The style is absolutely fitting to the message. Do you really not get it? If you think they are right then you as dumb as their video is. Haha. Light bulb moment

If you don’t understand the concept of oppressed groups banning together to fight for equality fair treatment and support then I can’t help you bub.

People banning together?

But I get your meaning. You're saying it's natural for groups to unite for fair treatment, but that doesn't apply to whites because it would begin snowing, and therefore the message in the video is satire.

How ironic.

a whole lot of shallow "white" rednecks are LOVING IT
Your bigotry is the only shallow thing on display here. Youre going to call people "rednecks' that you dont even know? Why is it that we all agree that racist terms are bad, except democrats? What makes you think its ok to just throw around words like "rednecks"? Is that any better than "wetback", or "porch monkey"?

I fucking hate you bigots.

People banning together?

But I get your meaning. You're saying it's natural for groups to unite for fair treatment, but that doesn't apply to whites because it would begin snowing, and therefore the message in the video is satire.

How ironic.
Historically, whites have been the priveledged oppressors, so it doesn’t make much sense for Whites to form support/pride groups. Do you really not get it?

Your bigotry is the only shallow thing on display here. Youre going to call people "rednecks' that you dont even know? Why is it that we all agree that racist terms are bad, except democrats? What makes you think its ok to just throw around words like "rednecks"? Is that any better than "wetback", or "porch monkey"?

I grew up in a town dominated by white red-necks ----Very waspy and republican. I have been a registered democrat since THE DAY I reached voting age. I never heard the phrase "porch monkey" until I served in the USA navy. As far as the term "wet back" ----I am not really sure what that one means. Most people who migrate to the USA do not SWIM in. I do know what a wasp, republican redneck is. Trump ain't one

I grew up in a town dominated by white red-necks ----Very waspy and republican. I have been a registered democrat since THE DAY I reached voting age. I never heard the phrase "porch monkey" until I served in the USA navy. As far as the term "wet back" ----I am not really sure what that one means. Most people who migrate to the USA do not SWIM in. I do know what a wasp, republican redneck is. Trump ain't one
Your claimed inexperience with other bigoted terms does nothing to get you off the hook for referring to people you dont even fucking know as "rednecks". Its a really shitty thing to say. Why are you so comfortable with bigotry towards people from the south?

People banning together?

How ironic.
Historically, whites have been the priveledged oppressors, so it doesn’t make much sense for Whites to form support/pride groups. Do you really not get it?

I doubt that you know just how RIGHT you are about
"whites" (you also have a problem with spelling---try spell check) Black skin seems to have been denigrated for MILLENNIA virtually thruout the world.
I learned about the issue of black skin when I encountered people from south-east asia and Africa
For hindu Indians-----a "fair complexion" is a big plus. If you ever encounter an INDIAN NEW BORN kid----a good compliment to the mother is "oh--how fair is his complexion" (believe it or not) ----for arabs----dark skin is a clear sign of INFERIOR SOCIAL STATURE. I believe that this social construct is an outcome of the more than 3000 year old slave trade involving as THE VICTIMS----sub-Saharan blacks. -----Never suggest to an IRANIAN that he is "brown"

Your claimed inexperience with other bigoted terms does nothing to get you off the hook for referring to people you dont even fucking know as "rednecks".

bull shit------I do know "red-necks" ----the navy is full of them ------I encountered them when I served

People banning together?

How ironic.

I get it. You're saying the words from the mouths of these women are lies.

Forum List

Back