White genocide in south Africa

Discussion in 'Africa' started by Matthew, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Matthew

Matthew Blue dog all the way!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,162
    World’s top genocide expert and founder of Genocide Watch, Prof. Gregory Stanton, visits South Africa to investigate violence against whites (Afrikaners). He warns them at a press conference on July 26 2012: “Don’t give up your guns.

Genocide Watch Issues Alert to South Africa | EUTimes.net

All these people are capable of doing is KILLING and destroying. They don't understand the concept of human rights. :mad:

I don't care if it is black, white, asian, meso, arab...This is sick. Zumba the president of South Africa was singing about killing whites a few years ago. All white people better fucking wake up because the non-whites certainly aren't going to respect our human rights like we do theirs.:confused:

Last edited: Jul 31, 2012
  2. LAfrique

LAfrique VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +69

While some South Africans, like Africans in other African nations, want to rid their land of those White immigrants who continue to ally with governments of their lands of origin to further create problems in Africa, I do not think that South Africans want to annihilate Afrikaners.

I think prof. Gregory Stanton is nothing but a troll. And for those White immigrants who feel that insecure in Africa, they only need return to their origin homelands.

3. High_Gravity

High_Gravity Belligerent Drunk Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,726
    So asshole, Blacks in the US that feel insecure should return to Africa? those whites were born and raised in Africa it is their home, there are also numerous Indians and Chinese folks who live in Africa and consider it their home so shut the fuck up.

4. LAfrique

LAfrique VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +69

If African Blacks in US or anywhere (whether immigrants or natural-born) feel insecure, then they should be considering returning to their homeland of origin. Same goes for anyone in a foreign nation. Got it?

I am aware of Indians and Chinese allover Africa. I remember that in my childhood nation of Cameroon, there were so many Chinese I used to think most of China was in Cameroon. I am also aware that most people of foreign origin born in Africa merge into their land of birth and contribute to the well being of their place of birth. But for those that are insecure and ally with the governments of the land of origin and create more problems for their host African nations, departure to their native homeland(s) would be appropriate solution for their troubles.

5. High_Gravity

High_Gravity Belligerent Drunk Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,726
    Africa isn't just Black people anymore jack ass, there are people of all colors living there as African citizens and they have a right to be there. Deal with it.

6. LAfrique

LAfrique VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +69
    I know because I know that Africa is where humankind began, and the only Continent capable of producing top-breed humans of all varieties. But for those that are insecure and ally with the governments of the land of origin and create more problems for their host African nations, departure to their native homeland(s) would be appropriate solution for their troubles.

7. Saigon

Saigon Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,240
    The idea that whites in South Africa are under threat of genocide is just laughable to anyone who has spent time there.

Certainly in Zimbabwe they are under threat, but in South Africa most white people live in relatively peaceful and safe conditions. Black and white people do live and work together, and by and large do so without problems.

South Africa has a terrible crime problem, but blacks are as often victims of that as whites.