Mali Couple Stoned To Death, Ansar Dine Spokesman Says

High_Gravity

Belligerent Drunk
Nov 19, 2010
Richmond VA

s-ANSAR-DINE-large.jpg

BAMAKO, Mali -- A spokesman for the radical Islamic group controlling northern Mali says a couple who had an adulterous relationship was stoned to death this weekend in the town of Aguelhok.

Sanda Abou Mohamed, a spokesman for the group Ansar Dine, told The Associated Press by telephone on Sunday that the couple was executed according to Shariah law.

A resident of the northern city of Kidal, who had spoken to witnesses in nearby Aguelhok, said the man and woman were buried up to their necks, then pelted with stones until they died earlier Sunday. The resident requested anonymity because he feared for his safety.

Ah that crazy Shariah Law, is at it again... Yup... People are absolutely right... We need that here!

And yet there are those in absolute horror over mitt romney's quite accurate observation that not all cultures are equal, and some produce better societies because of their superiority.

And yet there are those in absolute horror over mitt romney's quite accurate observation that not all cultures are equal, and some produce better societies because of their superiority.

It's really quite scary to think that there's this many people that feel that all cultures are equal. :eusa_eh: Kind of makes me wonder if people value freedom very much anymore.

As I have stated before, I am opposed to adultery and believe it should be illegal, but I would never want a person to be killed for it - especially in such an horrific way as this. This is just barbaric.

Ah that crazy Shariah Law, is at it again... Yup... People are absolutely right... We need that here!

Heck we already have it here today, I see stoned people everywhere, and if you doubt me, just look who they elected as president :lol: In all seriousness, those on the left don't see a threat and feel if we only give them free rein to over run Israel everything will be all right.

As I have stated before, I am opposed to adultery and believe it should be illegal, but I would never want a person to be killed for it - especially in such an horrific way as this. This is just barbaric.

Yet you think that introducing sharia law would be OK. Go figure.

Yet you think that introducing sharia law would be OK. Go figure.

I would never support Sharia Law being introduced.

Lying is second nature to you isn't it?

On Sunday, the al-Qaeda linked Islamists in the North dragged a rural couple to the centre of Aguelhok for a public stoning. "I was there. The Islamists took the unmarried couple to the centre of the Aguelhok. The couple was placed in two holes and the Islamists stoned them to death" a local government official told news agency AFP.A second official confirmed that the couple had two children, the youngest being six months old.
allAfrica.com: Mali: Unmarried Couple Stoned to Death in Northern Mali

The couple who had two children and lived in bushland, were murdered for not being married!

On Sunday, the al-Qaeda linked Islamists in the North dragged a rural couple to the centre of Aguelhok for a public stoning. "I was there. The Islamists took the unmarried couple to the centre of the Aguelhok. The couple was placed in two holes and the Islamists stoned them to death" a local government official told news agency AFP.A second official confirmed that the couple had two children, the youngest being six months old.
allAfrica.com: Mali: Unmarried Couple Stoned to Death in Northern Mali

The couple who had two children and lived in bushland, were murdered for not being married!

Who gives a damn if they were married or not? I am living with a woman right now and we are not married, bring out the stones I guess.

Forum List

Back