White Fort Worth Police Officer Fatally Shoots Black Woman Inside Her Home

It may very well be the Darwin principle in action. A black woman should know better than to live in Texas. When I lived in Dallas years ago, all blacks and Latinos lived south of the Trinity River. Those that moved north were putting themselves at risk. Being "upiddy" in Texas is a capital offense.

This cop was an idiot and needs to be fired, and charged accordingly. Seems likely also that there is something wrong perhaps with the department communications here. Maybe dispatch did not clearly emphasize what the home owner inside was calling about. The Woman's initial call didn't say anything about weapons. This idiot cop just needed to go up and ring the door bell.

A neighbor called the non-emergency line and requested a welfare check on the house because it was after 2 in the morning and the front door was open.

Besides, why bother to get the facts right. Let's just hang him at sunrise!

It may very well be the Darwin principle in action. A black woman should know better than to live in Texas. When I lived in Dallas years ago, all blacks and Latinos lived south of the Trinity River. Those that moved north were putting themselves at risk. Being "upiddy" in Texas is a capital offense.

This cop was an idiot and needs to be fired, and charged accordingly. Seems likely also that there is something wrong perhaps with the department communications here. Maybe dispatch did not clearly emphasize what the home owner inside was calling about. The Woman's initial call didn't say anything about weapons. This idiot cop just needed to go up and ring the door bell.
If the media was the justice system, the cop would already have been fired and charged without due process, as you describe.

Yeah, well there was no threat and the cop shot through a window of a house. Sneaking around the side of a house while not calling out that you are a cop sounds like a real bad plan to me. A home owner might also think they have an intruder in their backyard and go grab a gun leading to a confrontation with police.
They really needed to park out front and knock on the door while another officer watched the side of the house... there was no call about an intruder or weapons. The call was about an open door. You cant get around the fact unfortunately that this cop screwed up

Let's not wait for the investigation. Hang him at sunrise!

If the media was the justice system, the cop would already have been fired and charged without due process, as you describe.

Yeah, well there was no threat and the cop shot through a window of a house. Sneaking around the side of a house while not calling out that you are a cop sounds like a real bad plan to me. A home owner might also think they have an intruder in their backyard and go grab a gun leading to a confrontation with police.
They really needed to park out front and knock on the door while another officer watched the side of the house... there was no call about an intruder or weapons. The call was about an open door. You cant get around the fact unfortunately that this cop screwed up

There will be an investigation. But, honestly, what did the homeowner do to get shot in her own house? leave her front door open? even if she had a gun in her hand, which is possible because she heard a prowler in the back yard. Thats not her fault. The cops never identified themselves. We could see in the video they passed by the open door and went around the side without calling in.
How could it possibly be the homeowners fault when the cop yelled to put your hands up, but then immediately fired?
Its obvious the police did something wrong here.... something. Otherwise the woman wouldn't be dead.

Black woman killed by Texas police in own bedroom

A black woman was shot dead by police through a bedroom window on Saturday morning, following a request to check on her welfare.

Atatiana Jefferson, 28, had been staying at the Fort Worth residence with her eight-year-old nephew.

A neighbour said he called a non-emergency number after becoming worried in the early hours about an open door.

Police have released body cam footage of the incident, which shows a confrontation lasting only seconds.

This can only happen in the US.
So the dickheads on the left, want the government to take all our guns away, so then something like this can happen? What a bunch of fucking idiots.
You're right.
Black people should be arming themselves.

As a member of the Sheriff Auxiliary Volunteers, where I live, I am familiar with police training protocols.
1. The cops had no legitimate reason to unholster their weapons.
2. They should have knocked on the door, and announced who they were and why they were there.
3. Skulking around the outside of a house in the middle of the night with drawn weapons is almost literally asking for some gun nut inside to shoot them on sight. That exact same thing resulted in the death of an officer who lived across the street from me in Denver, back in the 1980's. The owner of the house heard a noise in his back yard, grabbed a rifle, saw a shadowy figure creeping behind his porch with a gun, and killed him.

Heads are going to roll over this, and it would not surprise me if that includes the police chief.

It's more than what the victim got. Where was her due process? The state's public executioner, now on paid vacation, made the decision on the spot that she wouldn't even live to see another sunrise.

This is all the nosey neighbor's fault. She lost her right to life as a consequence of the state's henchmen placating the neighbor's personal fears. Imagine the higher chances of these outcomes when these red flag laws kick in nation-wide.

This kind of thing has been happening for years. They've even gone so far as to toss grenades into baby cribs through windows. At the wrong house, no less. Luckily the little feller lived.

Last edited:
That said, some of the comments in this thread, and just the general tenor of most of the threads recently, really do remind me of how much I dislike a lot of you racist, low IQ, half-wit assholes. This is not the kind of company I like to keep.

I'm checking outta this dive. I'm surprised a few of your doors haven't been kicked down yet, to be perfectly honest.

Last edited:
That said, some of the comments in this thread, and just the general tenor of most of the threads recently, really do remind me of how much I dislike a lot of you racist, low IQ, half-wit assholes. This is not the kind of company I like to keep.

I'm checking outta this dive. I'm surprised a few of your doors haven't been kicked down yet, to be perfectly honest.
I spend less and less time here as the idiot box is making these folks insane.

All of them, both on the left and the right have no ability to think for themselves.

The propaganda arms of the establishment are whipping them all into a frenzy of hatred, depression and anxiety. Soon they will not even wait to call the fuzz, they will just start shooting each other.

:cuckoo:

This is just horrible! This story of an unarmed totally innocent black woman being shot inside of her own home is a clear example of how hard it is to be a white man in America.

Wait. Name names. Who are you upset by?

I spend less and less time here as the idiot box is making these folks insane.

All of them, both on the left and the right have no ability to think for themselves.

The propaganda arms of the establishment are whipping them all into a frenzy of hatred, depression and anxiety. Soon they will not even wait to call the fuzz, they will just start shooting each other.

:cuckoo:

Perfect. A RW person says that they are leaving because they don’t want to be associated with low IQ racists who call themselves conservatives and you BOTH SIDES the matter.

Both sides my ass.

Fort Worth Police shoot homeowner 6 times.
The reason why this News story didn't make the national News was because the Press could not hype it into a racial issue to help the dirty racist and totally corrupt Democratic Party, because the homeowner was white.

That and he had a handgun he pulled on the cops.. but don't let that stop you.

Investigators say he had a handgun, but sources tell CBS 11 News that he had put the gun down and then picked it back up before he was shot.

Hanlon’s voice is heard on an audio recording taken moments after the shooting to report the shooting, “I don’t know who the guy is. The guy came out with a gun. He wouldn’t put the gun down. He pointed it a Hoeppner. Hoeppner fired.”

The reality is, Cops shoot 900 Americans every year, most of them black or brown, and in most cases, it DOESN'T Make the national news, unless it's something like this.

All the racist hating w/mf's here is finding this tragic shit funny. he he ha ha 3 innocent good black people are dead in less than a yr minding their own fucking business bc of a shoot nigga's first ask questions later fuckin white cops. Black people all around this nation are seeing first hand what happens when we sit on our ass's and don't partake in our communities, in politics and local elections...you become a non fuckin factor. Our young is running around killing each other, single parent mom, absent and the few that do have voices, too busy selling their souls for a dollar and white pussy.

All the racist hating w/mf's here is finding this tragic shit funny. he he ha ha 3 innocent good black people are dead in less than a yr minding their own fucking business bc of a shoot nigga's first ask questions later fuckin white cops. Black people all around this nation are seeing first hand what happens when we sit on our ass's and don't partake in our communities, in politics and local elections...you become a non fuckin factor. Our young is running around killing each other, single parent mom, absent and the few that do have voices, too busy selling their souls for a dollar and white pussy.

Blacks kill each other at a rate MUCH higher than white cops do.

So if you really gave a shit about niggas you would look at your own race first.

A black woman was shot dead by police through a bedroom window on Saturday morning, following a request to check on her welfare.

Atatiana Jefferson, 28, had been staying at the Fort Worth residence with her eight-year-old nephew.

A neighbour said he called a non-emergency number after becoming worried in the early hours about an open door.

Police have released body cam footage of the incident, which shows a confrontation lasting only seconds.

The reason why this News story didn't make the national News was because the Press could not hype it into a racial issue to help the dirty racist and totally corrupt Democratic Party, because the homeowner was white.
You dumb liberal bigots are manipulated by the left wing Press and Hollywood 24/7.
The police shoot more than twice as many white suspects per year as black suspects, but guess which ones get all of the attention.
It was not made into a racial injustice issue to incite hate and fear.
There were no protests or threats of racial violence.
His family is suing.

Rookie Police Officer Shot Fort Worth Homeowner Six Times
It must be difficult to be a piece of shit like you are......but I live in Dallas....I am familiar with the story you had to go back 6 yrs to find....

But since yo dic sucking ass didnt bother to read the story -- those same "racists" you whining about -- the ones who demand accountability from the police department, if you bothered to read the story, they also demanded accountability in this situation too...

“We have concerns about an officer shooting a citizen of Fort Worth 6 times in the chest when it appeared there would have been other ways in which they could have handled the situation,” says Rev. Kyev Tatum/President of Southern Christian Leadership Conference"

Pay attention to that name, Rev Kyev Tatum.....because he will be someone you will be calling a racist in this current police shooting.but I don't recall racist dic suckers like yourself claiming the 72 year old man deserved it like you think this 28 yr old woman deserved it --- so fuck what you yapping about....Those "racists" that go around demanding police accountability, demand it for white victims of police shootings too....

View attachment 284327
Why are you not able to see that you are being exploited?
The Press never says a Policeman killed a white man, but they always make is a racial point to say that a Black man was killed by a White policeman.
The stats show that the police kill more than twice as many White suspects annually.
I still see you ignored what I said -- I don't give a fuck about your whining about "the press didn't say a white man was killed" -- what also didn't happened was idiots like you saying the white guy deserved it, I didn't see idiots like you saying "maybe something is wrong with white culture" -- so again, fuck what you are yapping about...

Those same folks who you call racist for demanding police accountability when this black woman was shot -- those same folks were there demanding accountability when that white man was shot -- they didn't care if he was white, brown or black -- they only care about police accountability...you do not, you will find every excuse in the book to justify bad cops as long as those cops don't shoot someone from your tribe...

I don't recall anyone saying this woman had it coming when she was gunned down by a cop....and ironically, Black Lives Matter was there demanding accountability in her situation too
596cf459dda4c8483b8b4567.jpg

I say this shooting is absolutely justified. The taxpayers will be saved money from playing future generational welfare and SSI payments to the black woman she would have eventually got on.

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/fort-worth/article236067328.html

Body cam footage of the shooting!

Atatiana Jefferson: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Absolute horseshit! The woman had a degree from Xavier Univ, worked as a pharmaceutical salesperson, and had moved into her mother's house to take care of her ailing mother. Did all the right things. And then shot thru the window?

I have no problem giving the police the benefit of the doubt, but this was murder.

It's interesting how lefties steer clear of the politically motivated message of the article headline.

You dumb liberal bigots are manipulated by the left wing Press and Hollywood 24/7.
The police shoot more than twice as many white suspects per year as black suspects, but guess which ones get all of the attention.
It was not made into a racial injustice issue to incite hate and fear.
There were no protests or threats of racial violence.
His family is suing.

Rookie Police Officer Shot Fort Worth Homeowner Six Times
You must be talking to the OP since Tommy said nothing like the OP did....

I say this shooting is absolutely justified. The taxpayers will be saved money from playing future generational welfare and SSI payments to the black woman she would have eventually got on.

Absolute horseshit! The woman had a degree from Xavier Univ, worked as a pharmaceutical salesperson, and had moved into her mother's house to take care of her ailing mother. Did all the right things. And then shot thru the window?

I have no problem giving the police the benefit of the doubt, but this was murder.
Absolutely it was cold blooded murder and the police who are sovereign citizens will not be jailed or prosecuted.

Absolutely it was cold blooded murder and the police who are sovereign citizens will not be jailed or prosecuted.
Well, they ARE being jailed, so you are a liar

Forum List

Back