White college student suspended and banned for 2 years for saying black females aren't attractive

For those of you that have not been educated...This is what a real woman looks like.

tumblr_ndv4dorQBQ1rp9rj8o1_500.jpg

If you prefer something lighter then this...

jasmine-sanders2.jpg

This is just a few. As I said before you cant touch the beauty of Black women. All others are shadows and knockoffs of the original woman.

Since when did it become illegal to state your opinion?
That is all he did! Like stating that he doesn't like strawberry ice cream or he thinks Ford Mustangs are ugly.
Who cares? After all it is just one man's opinion. I will not even get into the schools dramic over reaction and their attempt
to be politically correct.

It wasn't illegal, just very anti-American.

Ok, Just to get this straight, you think expressing one's opinion is "very anti-American"?
Strange I thought that the ability to express one's opinion is very American!

Since when did it become illegal to state your opinion?
That is all he did! Like stating that he doesn't like strawberry ice cream or he thinks Ford Mustangs are ugly.
Who cares? After all it is just one man's opinion. I will not even get into the schools dramic over reaction and their attempt
to be politically correct.

It wasn't illegal, just very anti-American.

Ok, Just to get this straight, you think expressing one's opinion is "very anti-American"?
Strange I thought that the ability to express one's opinion is very American!

I'm sorry, but you have me wrong. What I meant to say is that the college suspending the student was very anti-American.

jasmine-sanders2.jpg

This is just a few. As I said before you cant touch the beauty of Black women. All others are shadows and knockoffs of the original woman.

That is a half and half trying to look Caucasian. No cheek bones, fat lips and the nose. Puuleezzze!

A couple of the other ones look like guys in drag. I just don't get it.

Doesnt Tiger Woods only marry or date blondes? should he be banned from golf?

and he has great taste too! :D

Some of those white skanks werent too hot, lol

sorry ... I don't know what you are talking about...I am talking about Tiger Woods good taste... like his wife ....or was it ex wife now.... he had or whatever

Was referring to the at least dozen of women he cheated with while married.

Tiger Woods Mistresses: Full List of Women & Pictures! - The Hollywood Gossip

oh ok...

wife is more beautiful ....she won't have any problem finding the perfect man for her! :mm:

She may find it a problem now that she is soiled. Hell she slept with a golfer for crying out loud.

jasmine-sanders2.jpg

That is a half and half trying to look Caucasian. No cheek bones, fat lips and the nose. Puuleezzze!

A couple of the other ones look like guys in drag. I just don't get it.

It's not just the physical problems black women are born with that can make them unattractive. Attitude and their experiences can have a lot to do with it. Many of them have grown up in environments where many of the males have abandoned them or their families so they have a built in mistrust for men. This plays out in relationships where they frequently expect to be abused and by the time they are grown and on their own they are damaged goods.

I don't even know how people who think this is a big deal get through the day. For gods sake grow up, get a life. At the very least stop wasting money at a college who pays people to be worried about such trivia. Compare this to the women dying from breast cancer or anyone dying from cancer or elderly people wasting away in public storage buildings. Look outward instead of inward, get a grip!

Forum List

Back