White college student suspended and banned for 2 years for saying black females aren't attractive

This is the funniest part of it. From the inbred that made the comment....

"I support constructive discipline, but I believe the school’s reaction neither educates me on my act of insensitivity, nor benefits the community, nor consoles offended students, to whom I am extremely sorry.”

I'm pretty sure he is educated on the fact that free speech does not = free of consequences now and I'm pretty sure this went a long way towards benefiting the community and consoling the offended students.

College kids in public colleges don't have the same free speech rights that a self-employed adult has.

But JFC. Lisa bonet. Mariah Carey. Halle Berry. Kid deserves expulsion for stupid. LOL

College kids in public colleges don't have the same free speech rights that a self-employed adult has.

But JFC. Lisa bonet. Mariah Carey. Halle Berry. Kid deserves expulsion for stupid. LOL
None of those I would touch with a 10 foot pole. Free speech trumps ANY colleges whining.

None of those I would touch with a 10 foot pole. Free speech trumps ANY colleges whining.
Legally, students do not have full freedom of speech. Your lack of heterosexual appreciation not withstanding. LOL

A kid makes a joke that is not funny. That is not punished. What is punished is a PC blunder.

Equally appalling is that some commenters on this thread seem quite comfortable that free speech doesn't apply to students in college anymore. Those Kent State kids are spinning in their graves.

Legally, students do not have full freedom of speech. Your lack of heterosexual appreciation not withstanding. LOL

College students at Public Universities do, and this College, while private states it respects freedom of speech.

He probably has a case for breach of contract, and in any event, his statement does not warrant a 21 month suspension.

It's a private collage. You think he is the only one allowed free speech? Anyone is free to say what they want, but others are free to respond to it too.

A 21 month suspension is not a "response". Also the Student Code of Conduct states that the School finds freedom of expression to be important.

He HAD to do something more than this.

I appreciate being a heterosexual very much. I don't care for beastiality and fucking some retrograde species of human called n!ggers is just that.

Forum List

Back