White college student suspended and banned for 2 years for saying black females aren't attractive

This is the funniest part of it. From the inbred that made the comment....

"I support constructive discipline, but I believe the school’s reaction neither educates me on my act of insensitivity, nor benefits the community, nor consoles offended students, to whom I am extremely sorry.”

I'm pretty sure he is educated on the fact that free speech does not = free of consequences now and I'm pretty sure this went a long way towards benefiting the community and consoling the offended students.

Two years in the big picture isn't that long. I support the College in drawing a line in the sand.

Doesnt Tiger Woods only marry or date blondes? should he be banned from golf?

and he has great taste too! :D

Some of those white skanks werent too hot, lol

sorry ... I don't know what you are talking about...I am talking about Tiger Woods good taste... like his wife ....or was it ex wife now.... he had or whatever

Was referring to the at least dozen of women he cheated with while married.

Tiger Woods Mistresses: Full List of Women & Pictures! - The Hollywood Gossip

sorry ... I don't know what you are talking about...I am talking about Tiger Woods good taste... like his wife ....or was it ex wife now.... he had or whatever

Was referring to the at least dozen of women he cheated with while married.

Tiger Woods Mistresses: Full List of Women & Pictures! - The Hollywood Gossip

oh ok...

wife is more beautiful ....she won't have any problem finding the perfect man for her! :mm:

I just dont see what is wrong with saying black women arent hot. Im fine if someone thinks white women arent hot. I think fat guys are craptastic.

Not a bigot nor a 'rightwingnut' and still can't understand supporting this ultra PC fascism of stifling communication that seems to be running rampant among today's educational institutions. Do you *really* believe enforcing this ultra-sensitive culture in students will be an IMPROVEMENT upon an already too litigious, too thin skinned, responsibility bankrupt society when they finally assimilate into it? If you say it will, then the depth of your ignorance has no limit. It won't improve race relations. It won't improve gender relations. People will still possess their bigotries, but keep them a secret and thus make said relations much, much worse.

The school's disciplinary reaction to speech that at worst should be considered mildly offensive seems comically overblown. Like hunting prairie dogs with nukes overblown. The worst part? Enforcement of the code of conduct will always be completely SELECTIVE. This is a college, not a prison. No tolerance equals no thought required which is the breeding ground of stupidity. School administrators have simply traded one core responsibility for another lesser (but more lucrative) responsibility - they do only enough to avoid lawsuit, thus, essentially stifling the entire education system in this country. They don't seem to do anything much beyond filling chairs, so fuck them.

Hate on my opinion all you want - I would like to see the administration pay dearly for making an example of this student financially and academically for something so... benign. However, that would lead to lawsuits and essentially lowering to their level. We need to squash this nonsensical behavior of leading by our 'feelz' all the time and act like fucking rational human beings for a change.
The problem with your theory is just that. Its a theory and in no way requires anyone to accept your opinion that someone is ignorant if they disagree. I for one could care less if it improved race relations. I dont live my life to do so. If people want improved race relations then they should show respect. Accepting these inbreds aggressions as just something one has to deal with is enabling them. Its the height of stupidity to think that allowing the aggressions will make race relations better if thats your aim. BTW emotions are not rational and they constitute a large part of what it means to be human.

Not sure what point you're trying to make here. Nothing I said really contradicts your comment.
Actually your comment is at odds with my comment.

1. You think the inbreds action are benign. I disagree. Nothing about the actions are gentle or kindly or without harm.
2. You think people are ignorant if they believe punishing people for breaking rules of conduct is a bad thing.
3. You would like to see the administration pay dearly. I would like to see them used as an example of a administration that has their priorities in order.

Etc
Etc

Ah, okay then we definitely disagree, I suppose.

1. If by 'inbreds', you are referring to the suspended, yes, I believe the actions are benign. I see no profanity or slurs - it all seems to be implied. A dismal reaction by the terminally outraged. Mountains from molehills, etc.
2. It ain't that cut and dry and I believe you must know it, or you're trolling. This is selective enforcement, plain and simple. The enforcers (administration) should at least be made to explain themselves in some sort of trial/investigation, but they won't because the law protects them from that responsibility. Quite a chickenshit business.
3. I would, and your reality seems completely skewed to me, no offense. Pick your battles in life. Might as well wipe your ass with the constitution as well, because if this clear overreaction of the administration over some benign anonymous comments is your idea of 'having priorities in order', I hope you stay out of the education system.

If you believe the actions benign then you must have a tenuous grasp as to the meaning of the word benign.

Yes it is that cut and dried. When one attempts to make it complicated it usually means they lack understanding or they are trying to bullshit someone. Yes this may be selective enforcement but like I said before its because the administration has its priorities in order. You call some someone a dodo head...no problem. You get racial, misogynistic, sexual orientation etc then you get to go down in flames for being too aggressive in your attempt to destroy the culture they are seeking there.

No offense taken. Everyone picks their battles in life and the school administration has let the inbred know that this is one he just lost. Again this being a private school the constitution does not apply for one and for two the constitution allows for exceptions to free speech as defined by the SCOTUS already. Doesnt matter what you hope I do. You have no say so in the matter and you will just be traumatized when you find out I am indeed in the educational system.

"If you believe the actions benign then you must have a tenuous grasp as to the meaning of the word benign."

Yep. Again, different realities and all that... But, you're right. The quote "they are not hot" is LITERALLY the same as raping your parents or worse. I feel so ashamed for not seeing your perfect rationale.

"Yes this may be selective enforcement but like I said before its because the administration has its priorities in order."

Lol. Well I suppose I should thank you. You're just proving my point succinctly - one goosestep at a time.

"You get racial, misogynistic, sexual orientation etc then you get to go down in flames for being too aggressive in your attempt to destroy the culture they are seeking there."

The fact that you attribute said saccharin comments from 'inbreds' (excellent slur for *students*, BTW) to unleash your perpetual outrage boner in full force without any further context means you are definitely not helping the situation. Take a bow, crusader, you earned it.

"Everyone picks their battles in life and the school administration has let the inbred know that this is one he just lost."

*slow clap* Right on. You keep on being that social justice superstar in your own mind. Color me completely apathetic to your cause. Feel free to spew more self entitlement, however. Freedom of speech and all. Heck, go crazy. Tell me I'm 'triggering' you. I could use the lulz.

"You have no say so in the matter and you will just be traumatized when you find out I am indeed in the educational system."

Traumatized? You actually used the word traumatized? Fucking lol. I wouldn't give a frog's fat ass whether you were employed as a banker or if you were homeless. Get over yourself. Your opinion means exactly the amount of feces one might find in the former or the latter to me. The fact that you work in the educational system is NO. SURPRISE. WHATSOEVER. But hey, thanks for nothing. Swing and a miss, hero.

Last edited:
some blacks females are bloody ugly and some white females are bloody ugly too

what is the problem? :dunno:

Why suspend somebody who is only saying what is the truth!

Political correctness.

What if a black student said that he finds all white women unattractive?

Political correctness.

What if a black student said that he finds all white women unattractive?

yeah well.... I don't believe in political correctness...

Fuck them

hehe

with all respect

She looks like the typical white girl you can pick up at the local club. You really think this girl is more than a 5 or 6 tops?

Forum List

Back