White British pupils will be outnumbered in English state schools by 2037, report claims

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
White British pupils will be outnumbered in English state schools by 2037, report claims
White British pupils will be outnumbered in English state schools by 2037, report claims | Mail Online

Quote:
White British children will be outnumbered in state school classrooms in England within 23 years, research reveals.
Population trends since 2004 have seen ethnic minorities soar by 61 per cent in primary and secondary schools as the number of white Britons dropped by 12 per cent.
The findings in a Department for Education report suggest increased immigration and falling birth rates will see classroom demographics shift dramatically by 2037.

Thousands of years of culture and history being flushed down the crapper!
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

So? They are still Brits. Skin color doesn't change that.

I see no difference.

princes130507G_468x366.jpg

angry_muslim_man_2.jpg

White British pupils will be outnumbered in English state schools by 2037, report claims | Mail Online

Quote:
White British children will be outnumbered in state school classrooms in England within 23 years, research reveals.
Population trends since 2004 have seen ethnic minorities soar by 61 per cent in primary and secondary schools as the number of white Britons dropped by 12 per cent.
The findings in a Department for Education report suggest increased immigration and falling birth rates will see classroom demographics shift dramatically by 2037.

Thousands of years of culture and history being flushed down the crapper!
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Whites have long been comfortable in the assumption that they are the cultural norm. Now that notion is being challenged, as white people wrestle with what it means to be part of a fast-changing, truly multicultural nation. Facing chronic economic insecurity, a popular culture that reflects a nation's diverse cultural reality, a future in which they will no longer constitute the majority of the population, :crybaby::crybaby:

• Banned
SO the middle east is the culture? Somehow the middle of Africa is the culture norm.

Is this what we want for the future of the western world????

We're fucking our selfs and our children out of their heritage.

I could hold up a sign calling myself a giraffe. You know what that indicates? It indicates a redefinition of what constitutes giraffe. The old definition is no longer valid. The kids in that photo are not British, they just live in the UK. They're not genetically British nor are they culturally British. Nothing binds them into community other than location of where they live.

It's been known for some time that whites are going to be outnumbered. Nothing to see here.

I have been hearing this for more than two decades now that whites are about to become a minority in the US. But whites are still 75% of the population. I think some people are just incredibly insecure and they want the whole world to know about their insecurity.

I could hold up a sign calling myself a giraffe. You know what that indicates? It indicates a redefinition of what constitutes giraffe. The old definition is no longer valid. The kids in that photo are not British, they just live in the UK. They're not genetically British nor are they culturally British. Nothing binds them into community other than location of where they live.

Simply...wow....

You and the Nazi's might have a lot in common :)

I wonder if you realize that what you call "British" are the product of successive waves of conquest - Saxons, Danes, Normons....what...genetically, are "the British"?

Simply...wow....

You and the Nazi's might have a lot in common :)

I wonder if you realize that what you call "British" are the product of successive waves of conquest - Saxons, Danes, Normons....what...genetically, are "the British"?

And you and the communists might have a lot in common.

My argument applies to history as well. During Norse conquest, the same problem appeared. The benefit here is that the "distance of difference" between a Wessexman and a Norse was far smaller than that between a Protestant Brit and a Muslim Pakistani pretending to be a Brit. The difference between the Wessexman and the Norse soon disappeared but it'll never disappear between a Protestant Brit and a Pakistani Muslim Brit.

You'd have to be off your rocker to pretend that away.

Forum List

Back