White bread Company gives more cash to conservatives than the Koch Brothers

Or on sour dough bread. Let me clarify something, I like certain white bread like Italian bread or sour dough bread.

Just not that cheap, plain, doughy-white bread that turns gooey in your mouth.

Italian bread is not White bread. know your breads.

Really? Looks white to me.

there are plenty of other breads that are white, but are not "white bread"

Call french bread white bread and they will frog march you to the guilotine

Time to boycott Wonder bread boys and girls. White bread is crap anyway. Dump that doughy white bread people... it's not good for you anyway.

Another mouth-breathing oxygen thief post from kidrocks.

What? You like white bread? Yuk!

They also make Natures Own which is some of the best whole grain bread on the market, were you even born in 1979, when this dumb shit started the calculations? Boycott all you want, from what you say you're not a customer anyways.

Another mouth-breathing oxygen thief post from kidrocks.

They also make Natures Own which is some of the best whole grain bread on the market, were you even born in 1979, when this dumb shit started the calculations? Boycott all you want, from what you say you're not a customer anyways.

Ya, I don't eat that shit (Wonder bread) anyway. Lot's of fat people do. Can't go to a fat persons house without seeing Wonder bread on their tables and shelves.

Ya, I don't eat that shit (Wonder bread) anyway. Lot's of fat people do. Can't go to a fat persons house without seeing Wonder bread on their tables and shelves.

Lets be honest, two slices of just about any style or brand bread bought off a supermarket shelf will give you a weeks worth of cancer causing, unhealthy and disgusting chemicals. Look at the ingredient labels.

Lets be honest, two slices of just about any style or brand bread bought off a supermarket shelf will give you a weeks worth of cancer causing, unhealthy and disgusting chemicals. Look at the ingredient labels.

True enough. McDonald's bread is the worst.

Um, no.

it works for certain sandwiches, for others other bread is better. For example Tuna is always better on Rye.

Or on sour dough bread. Let me clarify something, I like certain white bread like Italian bread or sour dough bread.

Nothing better than a Grilled Cheese on Sourdough....

Um, no.
Have you tried Daves Killer Bread....It's Killer...
I think he's in jail again but damn good bread and healthy!!

it works for certain sandwiches, for others other bread is better. For example Tuna is always better on Rye.

Nothing better than a Grilled Cheese on Sourdough....

Grilled ham and cheese, on sourdough or a rye bread, with homemade chicken noodle soup.

Time to boycott Wonder bread boys and girls. White bread is crap anyway. Dump that doughy white bread people... it's not good for you anyway.

Do you really shop based on what party a company gives money to?
Are you that much of a partisan robot?
And you blame republicans for partisanship.......wow the stupidity just keeps getting higher.

PS
Thanks for proving my point, you don't hate rich people, your "rich" attacks are attacks on the right that you don't have the balls to come out and say.

Last edited:
No wonder I hate white bread.

Company gives more cash to conservatives than the Koch Brothers | MSNBC

States’ rights, Ronald Reagan, and…Wonder Bread?

As it turns out, the maker of the iconic, doughy white bread has a strong political leaning to the right—even stronger than their more visible brother in conservatism, Koch Industries.

Flowers Food, the Georgia corporation that makes Wonder Bread and Nature’s Own products, has given more than 99% of its contributions to Republicans since 1979, according to the New York Times.

White bread company? LOL I guess you had to spin it somehow. Flowers Foods make the following:

White and Wheat BreadsBunny Bread (Select markets)
Butternut
Captain John Derst's
Country Kitchen
Home Pride
Merita
Nature's Own
Nature's Pride
Sunbeam (Select Markets Only)
WhiteWheat
Wonder Bread
Specialty Breads and RollsBarowsky's Organics
CobbleStone Mill
European Bakers
TortillasFrestillas
Mi Case
Cakes and SnacksBlue Bird
Mrs. Freshley's
Tastykake

Strange they and you picked up on Wonder Bread out of all of those.

What I also find of interest is the last paragraph of your article from MSNBC:

The PAC of Koch Industries, the famous political arm of the billionaire brothers that helm the company and have donated millions to conservative causes, has given as much to Democrats in the last 14 months as the Wonder Bread parent company has in the last thirty years

So those nasty old Koch's have given more money to Democrats than this 'white bread company".

Bad, bad Koch's - until they gift millions and millions to Democrats.

As it turns out, the maker of the iconic, doughy white bread has a strong political leaning to the right—even stronger than their more visible brother in conservatism, Koch Industries.

Flowers Food, the Georgia corporation that makes Wonder Bread and Nature’s Own products, has given more than 99% of its contributions to Republicans since 1979, according to the New York Times.

Buying Wonder Bread means contributing to the Republican party? All the more reason to keep buying that brand!

You really are a moron. Get help.

Ok, let's get this straight.. you actually took time out of your day to read about this and better yet, got worked up over it?

Somebody put this one on suicide watch...

OK, now that is more reasonable and indicates you are willing to compromise on this important and controversial issue. I personally would have accepted a good potato bread, but your mention of sour dough reminds me of Fisherman's wharf, hence I will agree with your conclusion.

Best sandwich bread ever: wheat potato bread.

Forum List

Back