White American sex tourists in Asia

I

Indofred

I'm told, something short of a million American tourists visit Thailand every year.

http://www.wouk.org/rahab_international/pdf_files/Sex Tourism in Thailand.pdf
Out of all the
tourists that visit Thailand each year, approximately 60% are male, and NGOs estimate that
70% of male tourists in Thailand are sex tourists.

Cambodia has a very similar problem with white western men, as we know from Gary Glitter.

Sex tourism in South East Asia mdash Restored

A BBC documentary, broadcast on Sunday 30th January highlighted the pervasive problem of child sex abuse by western ex-pats in South East Asia...
.... The programme focused on the work of the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement team (ICE) and their mission in Cambodia: To identify and investigate American citizens who are abusing Cambodian children

There have been several threads about a bunch of a few Pakistani rapists messing with kids, many concluding all Pakistanis and/or all Muslims should be punished for those offences.
Does this mean all white American men are perverts, thus all should face punishment as quite a large number of white American men fuck children?

If no, why do so many posters blame all Muslims for the crimes of a few of their number, but all white people aren't guilty of the crimes of the thousands of white sex tourists?

Knew a fella whose business too him to Asia twice a year. He'd always start the trip in Thailand and end it with a full week in Thailand. Lots of cities and lots of sex in between. His thought was that everything he caught in Thailand - and elsewhere in Asia over the next several days - was familiar to doctors in Thailand and they could fix him up before he went home to wife and family.

I think he died but maybe I just have lost track of him.

I'm told, something short of a million American tourists visit Thailand every year.

Aren't you a white dude who lives in Indonesia? Did you bring your wife with you or are you celibate there in Indonesia or do you restrict yourself to the White Ex-pats?

Sometimes you just have to travel to find a woman worth spending your time and money on. No intelligent white American man would ever consider wasting his time and money on a white American woman.

Aren't you a white dude who lives in Indonesia? Did you bring your wife with you or are you celibate there in Indonesia or do you restrict yourself to the White Ex-pats?

I'm a married man that has never paid for sex, except the normal dinner and a movie.

I'm a married man that has never paid for sex, except the normal dinner and a movie.

Married local Indonesian or married in UK and immigrated together to Indonesia?

I'm not meaning to pry but you seem to be condemning men who have sex with Asian women and you're equating this to Pakistani men who enslaved young girls. If you are also a man who is having sex with an Asian woman, then you've just equated yourself to the Pakistani men who enslave young girls. This is why I'm asking you these questions.

If you chose not to answer, I understand and I won't draw any inference from your non-answer and we can let this issue die.

Sometimes you just have to travel to find a woman worth spending your time and money on. No intelligent white American man would ever consider wasting his time and money on a white American woman.

Translation:

"Can't get laid"

http://www.wouk.org/rahab_international/pdf_files/Sex Tourism in Thailand.pdf
Out of all the
tourists that visit Thailand each year, approximately 60% are male, and NGOs estimate that
70% of male tourists in Thailand are sex tourists.

Cambodia has a very similar problem with white western men, as we know from Gary Glitter.

Sex tourism in South East Asia mdash Restored

A BBC documentary, broadcast on Sunday 30th January highlighted the pervasive problem of child sex abuse by western ex-pats in South East Asia...
.... The programme focused on the work of the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement team (ICE) and their mission in Cambodia: To identify and investigate American citizens who are abusing Cambodian children

There have been several threads about a bunch of a few Pakistani rapists messing with kids, many concluding all Pakistanis and/or all Muslims should be punished for those offences.
Does this mean all white American men are perverts, thus all should face punishment as quite a large number of white American men fuck children?

Ewww. Fuck no. That sounds like the concept of "original sin". I rejected that crap when I was five years old, which is why it stupefies me to see people follow it.

If no, why do so many posters blame all Muslims for the crimes of a few of their number, but all white people aren't guilty of the crimes of the thousands of white sex tourists?

Because they want to have it both ways and fuel on mythology and stereotypes. That's easier than critical thought. They live on fallacies. And they are dickheads.

the Australian govt. had to make laws making it illegal for the Aussies to go over to SE Asia and get underage kids for sex..

I'm not meaning to pry but you seem to be condemning men who have sex with Asian women and you're equating this to Pakistani men who enslaved young girls. If you are also a man who is having sex with an Asian woman, then you've just equated yourself to the Pakistani men who enslave young girls. This is why I'm asking you these questions.

If you chose not to answer, I understand and I won't draw any inference from your non-answer and we can let this issue die.

You are a profound idiot. He's making a point about stereotyping and blanket generalizations. Which is not only valid but completely over your head.

Fred I'd ignore this assclown. He IS meaning to pry and he'll follow you around sniffing your butt like the pompous ass he is. Oh look, he's going to deign to "let this issue die". Talk about full of himself.... :eusa_hand:

Sadly though, I may have been the only reader to get your point here. So far.

You are a profound idiot. He's making a point about stereotyping and blanket generalizations. Which is not only valid but completely over your head.

As least I'm not a plagiarist compounded with being a liar in defense of the plagiarism.

The point is that he's equating men who enslave young girls with men who engage in consensual sex with Asian women and this when he's a white man in Asia. Stunningly bad comparison.

As least I'm not a plagiarist compounded with being a liar in defense of the plagiarism.

The point is that he's equating men who enslave young girls with men who engage in consensual sex with Asian women and this when he's a white man in Asia. Stunningly bad comparison.

No, dumbass. The thread is not about sex; it's about stereotyping and blanket-statementing and biased samples. The sex tourism is an analogy.

Those are called "logical fallacies", which is a soup you swim in. Like the poisoning the well canard you tried to pull the other day and are still pulling here. Nobody buys that lameass crapola.

No, dumbass. The thread is not about sex; it's about stereotyping and blanket-statementing and biased samples. The sex tourism is an analogy.

Those are called "logical fallacies", which is a soup you swim in. Like the poisoning the well canard you tried to pull the other day and are still pulling here. Nobody buys that lameass crapola.

All you need to do is post the link to where you stole your writing from, but you don't do that.

Fuck all to do with you

I'm not meaning to pry but you seem to be condemning men who have sex with Asian women and you're equating this to Pakistani men who enslaved young girls..

I believe I mentioned White Americans having sex with children.
Please try to keep up.

All you need to do is post the link to where you stole your writing from, but you don't do that.

See? Deflection, there's another one. As I already said, I reposted that from the past. Where I originally got my citation is long gone but if it was another message board I *can't* post that here; it's against the board rules. And as I already demanded of you, what the blue fuck difference does it make that you found it somewhere else? How does it change the results? Oh that's right -- you completely ran away from that.

I do not "steal" writing. For one thing I wouldn't have the time. For another I've been at this a fuck of a lot longer than you obviously, and I have no need to pilfer. So piss off, wanker.

I do not "steal" writing. For one thing I wouldn't have the time. For another I've been at this a fuck of a lot longer than you obviously, and I have no need to pilfer. So piss off.

Your plagiarism has been documented, fool, so your self-serving declaration that you're not a plagiarist are meaningless.

Forum List

Back