White American sex tourists in Asia

I do not "steal" writing. For one thing I wouldn't have the time. For another I've been at this a fuck of a lot longer than you obviously, and I have no need to pilfer. So piss off.

Your plagiarism has been documented, fool, so your self-serving declaration that you're not a plagiarist are meaningless.

--- and now you're trying to hijack this thread like you did the last one.
Back on ignore you go, wanker.

Married local Indonesian or married in UK and immigrated together to Indonesia?
Fuck all to do with you

I'm not meaning to pry but you seem to be condemning men who have sex with Asian women and you're equating this to Pakistani men who enslaved young girls..

I believe I mentioned White Americans having sex with children.
Please try to keep up.

He's a congenital narcissist. :rolleyes:

Sorry about that insurrection Fred, your comparison of logical fallacies is a valid one. But I admit to being drawn in by the word "sex". ;)

I do not "steal" writing. For one thing I wouldn't have the time. For another I've been at this a fuck of a lot longer than you obviously, and I have no need to pilfer. So piss off.

Your plagiarism has been documented, fool, so your self-serving declaration that you're not a plagiarist are meaningless.

You use the ignore function?
I have never even bothered looking for it, mostly because it's for little girls who cry a lot.

I have never even bothered looking for it, mostly because it's for little girls who cry a lot.

Very little -- but when you get an attention whore who follows you around like a barnacle.... well ya gotta do what ya gotta do, else they suck up your time, which is really what the psychos want.

Very little -- but when you get an attention whore who follows you around like a barnacle.... well ya gotta do what ya gotta do, else they suck up your time, which is really what the psychos want.

Douchebag, you followed me into this thread. So let's see where you're at now: 1.) Creationist, 2.) Plagiarist, 3.) Liar, 4.) Delusional. I'm on the edge of my seat wondering what your fifth personal failing is going to be.

I'm told, something short of a million American tourists visit Thailand every year.

http://www.wouk.org/rahab_international/pdf_files/Sex Tourism in Thailand.pdf

Cambodia has a very similar problem with white western men, as we know from Gary Glitter.

Sex tourism in South East Asia mdash Restored

There have been several threads about a bunch of a few Pakistani rapists messing with kids, many concluding all Pakistanis and/or all Muslims should be punished for those offences.
Does this mean all white American men are perverts, thus all should face punishment as quite a large number of white American men fuck children?

If no, why do so many posters blame all Muslims for the crimes of a few of their number, but all white people aren't guilty of the crimes of the thousands of white sex tourists?

I wouldn't grant the premise of people on this or other boards blaming all Muslims for this sort of thing. Most are just trolls, taking the unpopular side of whatever subject they can to get attention. If Muslims generally fancied underage sex I dare say we'd know that given how many there are. That we'd sooner link them to terrorism than anything else, whereas we link British men abroad to sex tourism should be a clue.

Forum List

Back