Whistleblower: Obama Regime Shutdown Investigion of SB Terrorists

Just reading this at the Daily Mail. Heads should roll. But they won't under Obama. I really want the next President to take people to task for the shit they've done under Obama.And I hope to see some of them wearing orange.

By the way Malik attended the Red Mosque. 'nuff said. And the whistle blower? Founding member of the DHS.

I could have stopped San Bernardino attack but Feds shut me down: Whistleblowing analyst claims year-long terror investigation was quashed because government didn't want to 'unfairly' profile Islamic groups
  • Phil Haney helped identify people and groups with terror links post-9/11

• In early 2000s he began profiling individuals with links to Pakistani group

• He eventually identified more than 300 suspected terrorists, he claims

• As part of his probe, he flagged a mosque that California killer Syed Farook later attended, and a group his wife Tashfeen Malik associated with

• He says it is 'very plausible' that the couple's links to these groups would have put Farook on a no-fly and meant Malik was denied a U.S. visa

• Haney says his investigation could therefore have stopped San Bernardino

• But he claims his probe was closed and database filed deleted in 2012 after federal civil rights officials accused him of unfairly profiling Muslims
Former spook claims he could have stopped the San Bernardino attacks
2F43F03A00000578-3355527-image-a-109_1449817352341.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised, but does the guy offer any proof?

Regardless, I would also like the next POTUS to thoroughly investigate this regime and the bureaucrooks throughout the DOJ, IRS, ATF and EPA and prosecute any offenders. We know for goddam sure hitlary will encourage more of the same sort of corruption, and none of the RINOs will lift a finger to do much more than help maintain the cover-ups so they can get away with their own bullshit.

The only guy I believe will commit to resolving the crimes of this regime is Ted Cruz.

Regardless, I would also like the next POTUS to thoroughly investigate this regime and the bureaucrooks throughout the DOJ, IRS, ATF and EPA and prosecute any offenders. We know for goddam sure hitlary will encourage more of the same sort of corruption, and none of the RINOs will lift a finger to do much more than help maintain the cover-ups so they can get away with their own bullshit.

The only guy I believe will commit to resolving the crimes of this regime is Ted Cruz.

"Regardless, I would also like the next POTUS to thoroughly investigate this regime and the bureaucrooks throughout the DOJ, IRS, ATF and EPA and prosecute any offenders."

If there was a real Republican party that behaved that way, Trump wouldn't be as high in the polls as he is...

And....he's probably a lot higher, as man are afraid to admit they support his views: e.g., the San Bernardino neighbors who didn't want to be called 'racist.'

"Regardless, I would also like the next POTUS to thoroughly investigate this regime and the bureaucrooks throughout the DOJ, IRS, ATF and EPA and prosecute any offenders."

If there was a real Republican party that behaved that way, Trump wouldn't be as high in the polls as he is...

And....he's probably a lot higher, as man are afraid to admit they support his views: e.g., the San Bernardino neighbors who didn't want to be called 'racist.'

I think that's also why Cruz is on the way up too. The republicrats don't like Trump, but they HATE Cruz more than the democrooks.

Forum List

Back