Whis is Trump still throwing big campaign rallies?

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
It has occurred to me this is all a deflection from his absolutely devastating Russiagate scandal awaiting in DC, but that just seems too obvious, although Bannon doesn't seem to care about that kinda shit.

could be an actual play, but if history is a guide it's just the usual dose of ego gratification, he's too childish to comprehend Spicer's nightmare or the imminent danger he's in........we're talking prison time here

2020 is closer than you think.

Even Hillary has started rehab early in hope of being ready.....

The chances of Hillary being the Democratic candidate are slim to none. She is too far right for the current Party base.

It has occurred to me this is all a deflection from his absolutely devastating Russiagate scandal awaiting in DC, but that just seems too obvious, although Bannon doesn't seem to care about that kinda shit.

could be an actual play, but if history is a guide it's just the usual dose of ego gratification, he's too childish to comprehend Spicer's nightmare or the imminent danger he's in........we're talking prison time here

THe Left hasn't stopped.

Why should he let their lies go unchallenged?

Here you go Johnny Appledick.
www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/18/exclusive-sean-spicer-president-trump-taking-message-success-directly-america-around-inaccurate-filter-mainstream-media/

THe Left hasn't stopped.

Melania just read the Lords Prayer, this is some stone crazy shit

DJT is innovative.

These innovative post election rallies are an innovation.

Looks like he is going to keep the fire alive until at least November 2020.

He is rewriting the Political Science books each day.

First it was his TV show and ratings.

Then he bought the GOP nomination.

Then he enlisted his TV audience in the race.

Then he won, miracle of miracles.

This was all due to innovation.

Now he is fanning the fires to keep the flame burning.

I think the Hillary's and the Jeb's of this world are simply outgunned.

Two dynasties are dead (Clinton and Bush).

And one died a long time ago (Kennedy).

Whether Trump is a new dynasty just being born, of if DJT is simply a dynasty killer, we will need to wait and see.

But like Old Joe Kennedy, DJT does have a lot of kids and grand kids too.

THe Left hasn't stopped.

NOthing in your post addressed anything in my post.

Thus, my point stands.

THe Left hasn't stopped.

/---- Pres Trump is side stepping the media and taking his message directly to the people . Get used to it you troll.

It's just his way of saying "IN YOUR FACE"

THe Left hasn't stopped.

NOthing in your post addressed anything in my post.

Thus, my point stands.

I guess it does, I didn't catch your post, sorry

THe Left hasn't stopped.

If you think think there's going to be a Russiagate scandal, I bet you'd be interested in an opportunity to purchase an interest in a toll bridge in Brooklyn, aye?

I can get you in on the ground floor, the profits will be Yuge!

My guess is that he is taking his message directly to the people, circumventing the media and reinforcing his message. I also believe, some of the MSM attacks from SNL to MSNBC have riled him up and he is sending a message "you attack me, my family and administration, watch this. Rally time!" He will attack the media, this much is for certain, and they have no choice but to air the rally. If they don't everyone will tune into FOX to see it. Fox News ratings will go up, CNN and others will go down.

You are one America with one president. All of this "he's not my president" garbage doesn't help America or liberty. The rest of the world needs a strong vibrant America, not a divide nation of self interests.

THe Left hasn't stopped.

Why is that "crazy"?

I think that's awesome! :tank:

You didn't seem to care when obummer was doing it. Why now? The trumpsters campaign is paying for it so why do you care now all of a sudden?

THe Left hasn't stopped.

Why is that "crazy"?

I think that's awesome! :tank:

Wait, she really did? I though he was just raving.

Public prayer at a political rally? My god talk about IN YOUR FACE!

I don't understand this "not leaving" tax? If you leave.......you will be punished at 35%.

OK, what about all those that already "left"? Texas Instruments has about 13 Wafer Fabs? 10 overseas? Freakin' Apple does development here but almost anything else outside? Ford says "made in America" but when you read the fine print..............70% made in USA. Assembled here maybe? Expensive Tranny made in Canada or Mexico? Japanese cars? Who knows. Development over yonder, maybe some USA slaves to run the robots.

What about dat'

Forum List

Back