whining protesters looking for handouts

Rephrase your stupidly worded question if you want an answer.
It wasn't stupidly worded. You read it stupidly.

But I'll play your silly little game, and watch you weasel out of answering.

If Wall Streeters are so powerful they can buy the government they want, do you think a protest in the street will have any impact on Wall Street's behavior?

It's better to protest rather than just keep taking it, but those who foolishly follow the right wing propaganda will always bow down to their masters.

It may be, IF you have some clue as to what the real problems are, IF you understand that the problem does not admit of simplistic solutions, and IF you, as a group, have something more positive to offer than blind rage and hatred (and a lot of that misdirected). If, on the other hand, all you are doing is gather on the instructions of this "activist" or that, for the purpose of disrupting or tearing down "the system" (or "the establishment" or "the 1%" or whatever you call what you demonize and blame for all your woes), without offering up a clear, rational, workable alternative, all you are doing is exchanging one "master" for another, without any real goal in sight except sheer destructiveness. The majority of the American people will NEVER join a "cause" like that.

If Wall Streeters are so powerful they can buy the government they want, do you think a protest in the street will have any impact on Wall Street's behavior?

What an idiotic and defeatist question. Why tackle anything that is difficult if it 'seems' too hard? Sometimes, you only have certain options, and do what you can with what you have... so far, I'd say, considering they garnered worldwide attention, they are doing pretty well... at the very least, it is spreading awareness and changing hearts and minds, which may affect the next revolutionary. It may have already started a chain of events or inspired a certain somebody that will one day be a leader... who knows. Every bit counts.
Soooo...nothing. It's not going to have any effect at all.

It's better to protest rather than just keep taking it, but those who foolishly follow the right wing propaganda will always bow down to their masters.
Whereas those who foolishly follow left wing propaganda are all independent thinkers who just coincidentally arrive at the same conclusions at the same time. :lol:

You have this on your wall, don't you?

youknowmoremi6.jpg

What an idiotic and defeatist question. Why tackle anything that is difficult if it 'seems' too hard? Sometimes, you only have certain options, and do what you can with what you have... so far, I'd say, considering they garnered worldwide attention, they are doing pretty well... at the very least, it is spreading awareness and changing hearts and minds, which may affect the next revolutionary. It may have already started a chain of events or inspired a certain somebody that will one day be a leader... who knows. Every bit counts.

Who knows the future?! How can attempt to patronize when you ask a question with an unknowable answer? It's ridiculous. We may very well have our guesses, but that would just be speculation, and those guesses are tied heavily to our perceptions, so they really don't mean anything, since we, as humans, don't know shit (although we think we do).

Last edited:

Whereas those who foolishly follow left wing propaganda are all independent thinkers who just coincidentally arrive at the same conclusions at the same time. :lol:

youknowmoremi6.jpg

those on the right, including you, do exactly that which you are mocking... the irony is unbearable around here.

Lawmakers are bought and sold by Wall Street, they are protesting in the right place.

Personally, I think getting rid of politicians that sell themselves is the right place.
It is an age old question though.... What came first, the prostitutes or the John's?

Lawmakers are bought and sold by Wall Street, they are protesting in the right place.

Personally, I think getting rid of politicians that sell themselves is the right place.
It is an age old question though.... What came first, the prostitutes or the John's?

the better answer would be to get money out of politics. but we can't do that now thanks to citizens united.

now that's messed up. and that's the real problem. until money is taken out of politics, they need donations to get re-elected.

the better answer would be to get money out of politics. but we can't do that now thanks to citizens united.

now that's messed up. and that's the real problem. until money is taken out of politics, they need donations to get re-elected.

you said the only thing that needs to be said, and the only thing that is worth saying anywhere on this board: get private money out of politics. it is the one thing nobody wants to do, and the only thing that needs to be done to start correcting this course we are on and have been on for sometime.

you said the only thing that needs to be said, and the only thing that is worth saying anywhere on this board: get private money out of politics. it is the one thing nobody wants to do, and the only thing that needs to be done to start correcting this course we are on and have been on for sometime.

thank you. it seems to me there isn't a problem big or small that can be addressed until special interests don't hold sway over pols.

Accepting money to campaign is different than accepting money and then giving favors via things like tax law or regulations.

Who knows the future?! How can attempt to patronize when you ask a question with an unknowable answer? It's ridiculous. We may very well have our guesses, but that would just be speculation, and those guesses are tied heavily to our perceptions, so they really don't mean anything, since we, as humans, don't know shit (although we think we do).
See? I knew you'd weasel out.

youknowmoremi6.jpg

those on the right, including you, do exactly that which you are mocking... the irony is unbearable around here.
Thanks for proving my point.

Last edited:

It may be, IF you have some clue as to what the real problems are, IF you understand that the problem does not admit of simplistic solutions, and IF you, as a group, have something more positive to offer than blind rage and hatred (and a lot of that misdirected). If, on the other hand, all you are doing is gather on the instructions of this "activist" or that, for the purpose of disrupting or tearing down "the system" (or "the establishment" or "the 1%" or whatever you call what you demonize and blame for all your woes), without offering up a clear, rational, workable alternative, all you are doing is exchanging one "master" for another, without any real goal in sight except sheer destructiveness. The majority of the American people will NEVER join a "cause" like that.

The only people that dont know what the message is are the people who only get their info from places like Fox news.

youknowmoremi6.jpg

Intellect warfare.

See? I knew you'd weasel out.

Weasel out of what? You asked a question about the future. I don't have a time machine bub. I'm just keeping it real, yo.

The only people that dont know what the message is are the people who only get their info from places like Fox news.

LOL Always the clown.

Lets overlook the fact there are multiple lists with multiple demands all protesting in the wrong location.

Isnt it about time you got that thrill up the leg again? Turn into PMSNBC. Your home station.

LOL Always the clown.

Lets overlook the fact there are multiple lists with multiple demands all protesting in the wrong location.

Isnt it about time you got that thrill up the leg again? Turn into PMSNBC. Your home station.

Yes you are always the clown when your only source of info is fox news, check out some credible news sources and you will find out what the protesting is about.

New Topics

Forum List

Back