While our kids are being taught about transgenders in kindergarten...

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Guess what our adversaries' kids are being taught?

FOUR-year-olds are shown how to use AK-47s and grenade launchers at Russian kindergarten​

"Children as young as four and five are being given war lessons in Vladimir Putin's Russia.

Shocking footage shows an officer in combat fatigues demonstrating a Kalashnikov machine-gun and an anti-tank grenade launcher to kindergarten youngsters.

The 'teacher' is Pavel Firsov, from a militaristic pro-Kremlin movement called Combat Brotherhood."

FOUR-year-olds are shown how to use AK-47s and grenade launchers

When I was in kindergarten , I learned about nap time- knowledge that I still use today.

Me too. I learned about Romper Room, being a "Do-Bee", and taking a nap on some crappy, thin mat on a smelly floor that smelled like sour milk.

If I had taken my kids to a drag show when they were in kindergarten Child Protective Services would have taken them away from me... so where is CPS?... dropping the ball as kids are mentally and visually abused.....

FOUR-year-olds are shown how to use AK-47s and grenade launchers at Russian kindergarten​

"Children as young as four and five are being given war lessons in Vladimir Putin's Russia.

Shocking footage shows an officer in combat fatigues demonstrating a Kalashnikov machine-gun and an anti-tank grenade launcher to kindergarten youngsters.

The 'teacher' is Pavel Firsov, from a militaristic pro-Kremlin movement called Combat Brotherhood."

I'd rather have a child know what a gun is than what a tranny she man's cock looks like.

While our kids are being taught about transgenders in kindergarten...​

To become the Left's role models.

See the source image

How to grow up men? Wonder which one would win in a war?

https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.0e287a1731ecdd4617b9ba9a80763956?rik=6bMPP66v2FTXSA&riu=http%3a%2f%2f3.bp.blogspot.com%2f_vv6jQGjbSOo%2fS65jn1iz7kI%2fAAAAAAAAGPU%2fkXG9mdIE1y0%2fs1600%2fDenis%2bCiplenkov_04%2b(1).jpg&ehk=4tv8OBwzPQNXoQTUEFO3XnkV7d7%2fj2K9WuSVdFTqdzY%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

By twelve, they could probably fight in combat, too.

Which they aren't...so...next silly outrage?

To become the Left's role models.

See the source image

How to grow up men? Wonder which one would win in a war?

https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.0e287a1731ecdd4617b9ba9a80763956?rik=6bMPP66v2FTXSA&riu=http%3a%2f%2f3.bp.blogspot.com%2f_vv6jQGjbSOo%2fS65jn1iz7kI%2fAAAAAAAAGPU%2fkXG9mdIE1y0%2fs1600%2fDenis%2bCiplenkov_04%2b(1).jpg&ehk=4tv8OBwzPQNXoQTUEFO3XnkV7d7%2fj2K9WuSVdFTqdzY%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

By twelve, they could probably fight in combat, too.

Being an AK-owner, that video made me cringe. I couldn't disassemble it and reassemble it that fast without getting bit on the fingers and bleeding all over the damned thing.

:laughing0301:

Kindergarten was mostly just fun for me.

I especially liked learning how to make the cuneiform tablets out of mud and finding out what all those glyphs meant.

...so...next silly outrage?

How about the look on your face the morning after the upcoming midterms?
  • The DNC's own top presidential candidate just LEFT the democrat party in disgust to run against you!
  • Cheney lost by 30 points after begging libs to back her!
  • Musk is converting Twitter into a parking lot.
  • Democrats like you are now refusing to even debate opponents on TV knowing they'd get whacked badly!
  • More and more minorities are switching over!
  • All your foreign allies are giving you the FINGER.
  • Democrats are running ads on TV AGAINST other democrats making CLEAR they are NOT like Nancy Pelosi and her ilk!
  • 81% of Portland residents now say they were wrong to back BLM, CHAZ, CHOP and all the other far left agendas as it has left their city RUINED.

How about the look on your face the morning after the upcoming midterms?
  • The DNC's own top presidential candidate just LEFT the democrat party in disgust to run against you!
  • Cheney lost by 30 points after begging libs to back her!
  • Musk is converting Twitter into a parking lot.
  • Democrats like you are now refusing to even debate opponents on TV knowing they'd get whacked badly!
  • More and more minorities are switching over!
  • All your foreign allies are giving you the FINGER.
  • Democrats are running ads on TV AGAINST other democrats making CLEAR they are NOT like Nancy Pelosi and her ilk!
  • 81% of Portland residents now say they were wrong to back BLM, CHAZ, CHOP and all the other far left agendas as it has left their city RUINED.

Freaky, no matter what happens on election day, know that I will be here to be thorn in your side and shoot all of you bullshit down..like I always do. :)
Why? Because it's fun and you are a toothless tiger.

You wanna whine and bitch? Be my guest. Republicans (IF they regain power) will be as feckless, if not more than Democrats are.

Freaky, no matter what happens on election day,
We both know what will be happening on election day. Tears for you.

know that I will be here to be thorn in your side
Jack, you are never a thorn in my side, not even if you WANTED to be. Indeed, you are a delight because you are so predictably WRONG about EVERYTHING! And that makes you either a colossal BOOB or a subversive. What will you be doing this winter up in NE (Vermont?) if Biden's Blackouts start rolling this winter? Cussing Trump? :laughing0301:

and shoot all of you bullshit down..like I always do.
You bullshit? Shoot it down? You never do, you just blather on pontificating that the election is over, Trump lost, get used to it. I don't NEED to BS anything much less your being able to shoot it down. For that, you'd need FACTS, which you are in short supply of, so supplant it with excuses and rationalizations.

Why? Because it's fun and you are a toothless tiger.
That must be why you are always telling me to go away. As to teeth, you go right on believing your BS.

You wanna whine and bitch? Be my guest.
No need to whine about anything. The GOP is on the right side of every issue most concerning 80-90% of the United States. You guys are ducking and running. I swear, what would you idiots be even campaigning on had not the Supreme Court not returned abortion laws back to the home states where the law dictates they be? :auiqs.jpg:

Republicans (IF they regain power)
No IF about it.

will be as feckless, if not more than Democrats are.
You keep forgetting the missing term of your equation: MAGA is going to be winning big and they are not fucking around Jack, they mean business, and they are going to keep gaining strength and influx from young voters sick of your shit and they are coming to steamroll right over both the democrats AND the fucking RINOS.

See the source image

When all is said and done, all you will be left with is your insipid rationalizations, and your dick in your hand.

Forum List

Back