'While He Did NOT Mention Them By Name....'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'President Donald Trump, jumping into the middle of a feud among House Democrats, called out progressive congresswomen in xenophobic terms on Sunday, saying, “Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.”

While he didn’t mention them by name in his series of tweets, Trump was presumably targeting some of the caucus’s best-known freshman women of color: Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.), Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.), Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) and Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.).'

:lmao:

Fuck all those whores, especially the mooselimbs. They have no business in the country, let alone in congress.

Dumbest thing we ever did was allow a horde of zealots from the cult of slavery, death and conquest into our country after 9/11.

It was at that point we should have started deporting the ones we already had.

I laughed my ass off when he tweeted it and told the wife, "watch the shit show to follow".

trumpcontrolsmedia.jpg

Fuck all those whores, especially the mooselimbs. They have no business in the country, let alone in congress.

Dumbest thing we ever did was allow a horde of zealots from the cult of slavery, death and conquest into our country after 9/11.

It was at that point we should have started deporting the ones we already had.

Yup. Right after 9-11 we should have booted every member of the death cult in our country right the hell out.

The whole country would have cheered that one.

You can bet we wouldn't have let them back in either. We also wouldn't have death cult member in Government.

didn't mention them, didn't say to their country, not one fking thing the MSM said he said. wow, I think kenny's dead.

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back