While America wants ban on Assault rifles, Terrorists have fully automatic AK47 riles

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
All this talk of assault weapons bans makes no real sense. Americans will be at a dangerous disadvantage if this law is drafted and put into effect. There are millions of
Terrorists, and rebels in and outside American who are all armed with fully automatic
AK 47 assault rifles, with high capacity clips who are not regulated by any government
whatsoever.!

So I hope these liberal Democrates in Washington know what they are doing.
And these Terrorists have declared war on America and Americans.!

Last edited:
was watching local news about biden and gun control and when they said the word "assault weapons" they showed a clip of a man firing a fully automatic ak at a range. Deliberately of course, despite that not being a legal weapon for the vast majority of americans.

All this talk of assault weapons bans makes no real sense. Americans will be at a dangerous disadvantage if this law is drafted and put into effect. There are millions of
Terrorists, and rebels in and outside American who are all armed with fully automatic
AK 47 assault rifles, with high capacity clips who are not regulated by any government
whatsoever.!

Like the way YOU have declared war on the English language?

whatsoever.!

Of course the liberal democrats know what they are doing. Do you know what they are doing? They are taking specific acts to achieve a specific goal. That goal is to have terrorists and criminals armed with fully automatic assault rifles, with high capacity clips. And, concurrently a completely disarmed population. Any "defense" will be entirely at the discretion of the liberal democrats.

whatsoever.!

so, it was the white half of barock hussein obama who called for a ban on assault weapons wazzzz it?

whatsoever.!

"America" wants an assault weapons ban? I don't believe that nonsense for a minute.

These opinion polls are about as objective and reliable as the leftist news media.

whatsoever.!

so, it was the white half of barock hussein obama who called for a ban on assault weapons wazzzz it?

If you were a terrorist leader would you ban weapons among the citizens? Of course you would. That's the first thing you would do immediately upon conquering the country. You would disarm any one who might possibly oppose you. That's what's being done now. Only Americans don't want to see it.

whatsoever.!

I'm a little more concerned about my crazy neighbor across the street with enough firearms to start a war than terrorists, and rebels in and outside America.

whatsoever.!

I'm a little more concerned about my crazy neighbor across the street with enough firearms to start a war than terrorists, and rebels in and outside America.
You're almost infinitely more likely to be killed by a drunk driver than by your neighbor.

I say we ban all of those bastards from having them. And ban terrorists too. That'll fix the problem.

whatsoever.!

13960_189855479432_503149432_2664011_7029878_n-5.jpg

whatsoever.!

If you are concerned about your "crazy" neighbor and his firearms, then why are you not contacting the ATF or local law enforcement?

It seems to me that YOU are the one who is being irresponsible. What if your "crazy neighbor" decides to start shooting up the local elementary school? Will you still blame the guns, or will you blame the "crazy neighbor", or SHOULD you blame YOURSELF?

whatsoever.!

You're almost infinitely more likely to be killed by a drunk driver than by your neighbor.
If you're not a felon, the chance of being murdered is 1 in 500,000 about the same as being struck by lighting. And the chance of being killed by a terrorist? 1 in 20 million

For most people, buying guns for protection makes no sense. I guess there will always be right wing loonies who feel they need protection from the government.

If you're not a felon, the chance of being murdered is 1 in 500,000 about the same as being struck by lighting. And the chance of being killed by a terrorist? 1 in 20 million

For most people, buying guns for protection makes no sense. I guess there will always be right wing loonies who feel they need protection from the government.

If the chance of being murdered is only 1 in 500,000, then WHY do we need gun control?

whatsoever.!

The Liberal Democrats in Washington have protection, the Liberals calling for removal of weapons from citizens, not so protected

See the problem?

whatsoever.!

If the problem is your crazy neighbor, maybe we should work on our mental health laws instead. :clap2:

whatsoever.!

If the problem is your crazy neighbor, maybe we should work on our mental health laws instead. :clap2:

What he's not telling you is that his "Crazy neighbor" is in the next room over

Americans don't want an assault weapons ban. Liberals want an assault weapons ban. Americans are buying them faster than said weapons are being made.

You do know, don't you, that there are other crimes than murder that people feel they need to protect themselves from?

Apparently not.

So, it looks like your conclusion is completely wrong.

Last edited:
whatsoever.!

The Liberal Democrats in Washington have protection, the Liberals calling for removal of weapons from citizens, not so protected

See the problem?
and-intruder-wouldnt-try-to-disarm-this-woman-your-elected-representatives-promised-to-do-it-for-him-500x305.jpg

Forum List

Back