Which would you prefer?

Which one would you prefer?

• A bunch of racists with freedom to say anything

• People can only say what the govt or other institution has predetermined is OK

Results are only viewable after voting.
I myself appreciate that we have a hate crime law in this country, hate crimes are MUCH worse than love crimes.

In the U.S. we the people tell government what it can do and can't do not the other way around. Government should pull their heads out of their ass before we send them all packing to the unemployment line.

A poll with 2 unacceptable choices. Simple indeed.

Why the hell is people saying shit you don't like unacceptable?

Seriously? I don't like what you just posted. So what? Perfectly acceptable to me that you have the right and freedom to post it anyway.

Seriously? I don't like what you just posted. So what? Perfectly acceptable to me that you have the right and freedom to post it anyway.

So a racist calls in a bomb threat to a black church on Sunday morning.

You want that to be protected free speech.

You're an idiot.

This thread is BRILLIANT.

By making the freedom choice include the abhorrent, Harley has successfully outed those who do not truly believe in freedom of speech. He has exposed the lack of principles.

You're an idiot.

LOL the only person who went to that extreme here is YOU friend.

Calling in a bomb threat is a crime, whether done by a racist or not, and is most certainly not what the OP , nor anyone else in this thread , was referring to.

And you KNEW that. So why be dishonest on that point? Just ridiculous.

You're an idiot.

LOL the only person who went to that extreme here is YOU friend.

Calling in a bomb threat is a crime, whether done by a racist or not, and is most certainly not what the OP , nor anyone else in this thread , was referring to.

And you KNEW that. So why be dishonest on that point? Just ridiculous.

I am apparently the only one here who can read. Look at what the OP says, and note, he intentionally made it 'simple'.

Bedwetters dont know what freedom is. I couldnt have used freedom or tyranny.. They would have been confused and the poll would have been innacurate like gallup :D

Forum List

Back