When we had a real fake news incident......

usmbguest5318

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2017
D.C.
The one time when Trump should have been all over Twitter, the radio, television, etc. all but screaming, "No! There is no missile inbound to Hawaii! If you've heard there are, what you heard is fake news!"

Excuse me!?! Donald "Fake News" Trump wasn't within thirty seconds tweeting about the fake news? The one time, with all deliberate speed, he should have said, "this is fake news," he didn't! When Hawaii's EBS issued a thoroughly false news alert, it took Trump over a day to say anything about it! Well, by then, everybody knew the previous days report was fake news. Of course, were he actually interested in the wellbeing of the American people, instead of his own, Trump would have been been on his fake news schtick, like white on rice, he didn't! The one time his "fake news" narrative would have been worth pushing, Trump blew it and said nothing!

OMG didnt you do a thread almost exactly like this a couple days ago?
broken-record-765056.jpg

Looks like the OP wants the president he hates to get more involved..
You cant make this shit up folks.
What a fucking idiot.

The one time when Trump should have been all over Twitter, the radio, television, etc. all but screaming, "No! There is no missile inbound to Hawaii! If you've heard there are, what you heard is fake news!"

Excuse me!?! Donald "Fake News" Trump wasn't within thirty seconds tweeting about the fake news? The one time, with all deliberate speed, he should have said, "this is fake news," he didn't! When Hawaii's EBS issued a thoroughly false news alert, it took Trump over a day to say anything about it! Well, by then, everybody knew the previous days report was fake news. Of course, were he actually interested in the wellbeing of the American people, instead of his own, Trump would have been been on his fake news schtick, like white on rice, he didn't! The one time his "fake news" narrative would have been worth pushing, Trump blew it and said nothing!
/-----/ It's kinda' hard to follow your thought process. Communication skills are not your forte. If you're saying the alert was fake news it wasn't. The alert actually happened. If the media reported there was an alert but none was ever broadcast, that would be fake news. The alert was an error but actually happened. Not fake.

I have a feeling that the FBI is quite involved with finding out who put the hoax out. This president though, isn't like Obama, to spill all the Top Secret stuff out there to give the criminals time to avoid being caught.

I have a feeling that the FBI is quite involved with finding out who put the hoax out. This president though, isn't like Obama, to spill all the Top Secret stuff out there to give the criminals time to avoid being caught.
Even THIS is being twisted into a conspiracy theory?

Forum List

Back