Which women sexually excite you more?Black women or White women.?unscientific poll.

A lot of you white males seem to have no preference. This could possibly indicate an aversion to white females of your own race. There seems to be not enough attraction by white males for their own women.
In the poll many said they have no preference,which would include no preference for their own women.
Compared to %96 percent of black men, who tend to prefer their own black women.
Only %68 percent of white men polled said they had no preference.That leaves %32 of white males, that are attracted to women from their own race.
Is their a problem between white men and white women?.

A lot of you white males seem to have no preference.

These white men are lying. Even from the anonymity of a chat board, white males feel the need to mouth politically correct inanities like "who cares about color?" Their actual behavior reveals otherwise. White men are overwhelmingly attracted to white WOMEN, often Asian women, and sometimes, Hispanic women. Black women are very rare. On the few instances you find this (David Bowie and Imam), the "black woman" in question has very white features. A lot of white men will announce that "I love black women -- look at Halle Berry!" Duh. She's practically white! Or Vanessa Williams, who has green or blue eyes.

A truly black, African-looking woman is not attractive to white men.

These white men are lying. Even from the anonymity of a chat board, white males feel the need to mouth politically correct inanities like "who cares about color?" Their actual behavior reveals otherwise. White men are overwhelmingly attracted to white WOMEN, often Asian women, and sometimes, Hispanic women. Black women are very rare. On the few instances you find this (David Bowie and Imam), the "black woman" in question has very white features. A lot of white men will announce that "I love black women -- look at Halle Berry!" Duh. She's practically white! Or Vanessa Williams, who has green or blue eyes.

OK, then I like "Practically White, or Practically Black women?" Why don't you put up a picture of whatever the heck you're talking about: "truely black, African-looking woman?" WTF is that? While you're at it, find a pic of a "truely white, caucasion-looking woman."

I think you may be right in your analysis. These white men may really prefer white women.
But are afraid to admit it in public. Wanting to be politically correct.So my data may be flawed percentage wise.

As the old saying goes: "It's all pink on the inside" :cool:

Disgusting, but true!

Interesting tidbit: Pink (the singer) got her name from the color of her private parts. She had a black male friend who badgered her and badgered her to let him see what her girl parts looked like. He told her he'd only ever seen black privates and he wanted to know if white privates were really pink like he heard.

Eventually Pink gave in, lifted her dress and gave him a beaver shot. To which he exclaimed, "YOU ARE PINK".....

....and so the name stuck.

Today she is fabulously wealthy and a talented singer in her own right.

With a really funny, somewhat disgusting story behind her name. :lol:

Disgusting, but true!

Interesting tidbit: Pink (the singer) got her name from the color of her private parts. She had a black male friend who badgered her and badgered her to let him see what her girl parts looked like. He told her he'd only ever seen black privates and he wanted to know if white privates were really pink like he heard.

Eventually Pink gave in, lifted her dress and gave him a beaver shot. To which he exclaimed, "YOU ARE PINK".....

No, not all true, but then after the sexual act you got to get up and look at the whole
woman. I like the feel of a black woman, I disagree with you all. Give me a black or brown
woman everytime. They feel better!!.This is just my opinion.!!
Black women Vaginas tend to be stronger than white womens vaginas. The Black Vagina
is tighter, more voluptuous feeling. White women tend to have Grand canyon Vaginas, with
no structure or feeling.

Disgusting, but true!

No, not all true, but then after the sexual act you got to get up and look at the whole
woman. I like the feel of a black woman, I disagree with you all. Give me a black or brown
Black women Vaginas tend to be stronger than white womens vaginas. The Black Vagina
is tighter, more voluptuous feeling. White women tend to have Grand canyon Vaginas, with
no structure or feeling.

You are full of shit! :rofl:

What aout the asian women, or latina ones? There are so many different shades out there, why limit yourself to one? We all have preferences and they are personal and for whatever reason.

Disgusting, but true!

no structure or feeling.

You are full of shit! :rofl:
Spoken like a true white woman, that knows I speak the truth.
The Truth hurts huh Ms. dead Vagina White woman?
No, your dead white vaginas are full of it.!!
You white women destroyed Tiger Woods, burn in Hell for that, a curse on all you white females!!.

What aout the asian women, or latina ones? There are so many different shades out there, why limit yourself to one? We all have preferences and they are personal and for whatever reason.

Our esteemed colleague has already addressed these needlessly complicating issues:

White men are overwhelmingly attracted to white WOMEN, often Asian women, and sometimes, Hispanic women. Black women are very rare.

Disgusting, but true!

Yes, I've used the brilliance of badgering wimmin to resolve my ignorance of "girl parts" MANY TIMES to get a Beaver Flash.

Why is "As the old saying goes: 'It's all pink on the inside'" disgusting to you?

Would you prefer another color?:confused:

Disgusting, but true!

Yes, I've used the brilliance of badgering wimmin to resolve my ignorance of "girl parts" MANY TIMES to get a Beaver Flash.

Why is "As the old saying goes: 'It's all pink on the inside'" disgusting to you?

Would you prefer another color?:confused:

I don't care about the color. I just see no need in discussing it--or comparing women's private parts to other women's private parts. How silly.

Of course, we women do it too. We compare size of the men's private parts. So I guess I'm being a hypocrite. :lol:

Forum List

Back