Which way do you lean on blaming Obama for U.E.?

I doubt anyone that works full time makes that little (except perhaps illegal aliens). The poverty level is higher than that.

And no, it doesn't entitle anyone to food stamps. But I'd still rather see the program (mainly because it benefits CHILDREN) than the alternatives.

It ends up rewarding low income families for having children.

I don't see that as a positive at all. You have no business bringing a child into the world if you can barely support yourself.

Nothing is more irresponsible than that.
I agree with that but it just isn't reality. You certainly can't force people to abort or forbid them from having sex.

I haven't heard a better solution, honestly. What is yours? What would make people act better than they are and cost less to society?
That's really for a whole different thread and discussion. I have plenty of opinions on why society has gotten as bad as it has though.

I doubt anyone that works full time makes that little (except perhaps illegal aliens). The poverty level is higher than that.

And no, it doesn't entitle anyone to food stamps. But I'd still rather see the program (mainly because it benefits CHILDREN) than the alternatives.

I don't see that as a positive at all. You have no business bringing a child into the world if you can barely support yourself.

I agree with that but it just isn't reality. You certainly can't force people to abort or forbid them from having sex.

I haven't heard a better solution, honestly. What is yours? What would make people act better than they are and cost less to society?

Goodbye EIC for starters. Rewarding people for having more kids while being poor is dumb.

That's really for a whole different thread and discussion. I have plenty of opinions on why society has gotten as bad as it has though.
Ronald Reagan. He made it cool to hate the poor. :thup:

:lol:

Ronald Reagan. He made it cool to hate the poor. :thup:

Society has only started to get bad since Obama :thup:

Forum List

Back