Which US president are you?

$bkumhCd.jpg

I should not have opened this thread...someone neg the OP for me.:D I've taken a bunch more quizzes and do not like most of the answers...the last one said that the celebrity I should get drunk with is Harry Styles.:cuckoo: :lol:

You got: Thomas Jefferson
You grew up fast, but you grew up right. You are bold, you make big moves… and we can only admire you for it. You’ve got the brains and the wit to back it up. Can’t hold you down… but why would we try?

Damn! :dunno:

Which U.S. President Are You?

You got: Ronald Reagan

Via abcnews.go.com

You’ve been a natural leader from a young age. People gravitate toward you. You have a number of goals, but at the end of the day, you really want to just believe in yourself and help others to believe in themselves too.

*shakes head*

I would have picked Bush Jr. for you..lol

You got: President Merkin Muffley

You are bold and known for not using the Cobalt Thorium G doomsday device which would destroy all human and animal life on earth. You defeated Colonel "Bat" Guano, but Major Kong's heroic efforts could not save the bomb from going off. You will be remembered for trying to quickly gather several hundreds of thousands of people, with a high female-to-male ratio... But alas, the Soviet "mineshaft gap" foiled you, but luckily "Dr. Strangelove" knew, We'll Meet Again"!!

:D

Last edited:
Did it again, same answers, and I got...

Ulysses Grant

I wonder if this thing just randomly generates responses.

What are the chances that there are no responses that will give you Millard Fillmore, Chester Arthur, or William Harrison?

CaféAuLait;8733703 said:
You got: President Merkin Muffley

You are bold and known for not using the Cobalt Thorium G doomsday device which would destroy all human and animal life on earth. You defeated Colonel "Bat" Guano, but Major Kong's heroic efforts could not save the bomb from going off. You will be remembered for trying to quickly gather several hundreds of thousands of people, with a high female-to-male ratio... But alas, the Soviet "mineshaft gap" foiled you, but luckily "Dr. Strangelove" knew, We'll Meet Again"!!

:D
:eusa_clap:

Did it again, same answers, and I got...

Ulysses Grant

I wonder if this thing just randomly generates responses.

What are the chances that there are no responses that will give you Millard Fillmore, Chester Arthur, or William Harrison?

I did it again, same answers, and I got the same president: Thomas Jefferson.

Has anyone else tested this?

I recall one quiz that I offered up and everyone got the same answer...

:redface:

Which U.S. President Are You

Which U.S. President Are You?

You got: Barack Obama
Via blog.heartland.org
You are pure class and shy away from drama. You are very charismatic and eloquent, and you find it natural and easy to communicate your ideas and opinions to people. You’re a pioneer, a glass ceiling breaker in effect. Here’s to you.

(*wink**wink*)

You got: Ulysses S. Grant

You have a rough exterior but deep down you’re forgiving and kind. You are also highly moral. You’re thoughtful and can see how your actions have an impact on the larger scale. But the hope is that you’re not smoking an average of 20 cigars a day.

I chose water and got Grant. It must be my choice of sport (fencing).

Forum List

Back