Which US president are you?

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Which U.S. President Are You

Which U.S. President Are You?

You got: Barack Obama
Via blog.heartland.org
You are pure class and shy away from drama. You are very charismatic and eloquent, and you find it natural and easy to communicate your ideas and opinions to people. You’re a pioneer, a glass ceiling breaker in effect. Here’s to you.

(*wink**wink*)

Damn! :dunno:

You got: Ronald Reagan

Via abcnews.go.com

You’ve been a natural leader from a young age. People gravitate toward you. You have a number of goals, but at the end of the day, you really want to just believe in yourself and help others to believe in themselves too.

*shakes head*

Via abcnews.go.com

You’ve been a natural leader from a young age. People gravitate toward you. You have a number of goals, but at the end of the day, you really want to just believe in yourself and help others to believe in themselves too.

*shakes head*

LOL, these stupid tests that seem so damn popular all of sudden are flawed.

Via abcnews.go.com

*shakes head*

LOL, these stupid tests that seem so damn popular all of sudden are flawed.

they're always flawed, sweetie... they just usually aren't ironic. :)

You got: Bill Clinton
Via politico.com
Some people may question your motives, but you know what’s right and you stick to it no matter what. You have serious ambition and drive, and nothing and no one can get in your way. Your yearning to learn will never fade away. Keep those ambitions high and always believe in yourself…even if it seems no one else does.

Hey Jillian I will trade ya )

You got: Franklin D. Roosevelt :eek: NOT!!! More like a Teddy Roosevelt, except not a RINO!

You don’t let the haters get you down. [Right...I ignore them]

Nothing [little] bothers you and nothing gets under your skin.

You’re able to bring people together under a common cause. [I'd rather them find their own cause]

You’re a people person and can talk to anyone about anything. :thup:

You are made to be a leader. [**Rather not be a leader or a follower** I like going it alone. ]

You got: Franklin D. Roosevelt :eek: NOT!!! More like a Teddy Roosevelt, except not a RINO!

You’re able to bring people together under a common cause. [I'd rather them find their own cause]

You are made to be a leader. [**Rather not be a leader or a follower** I like going it alone. ]

WTF I got FDR as well.:lol:

WTF I got FDR as well.:lol:

:dunno: We need to do a trade with a couple, here...:lol:

Poor baby

Poor baby

:crybaby:

Forum List

Back