Which team will be the last undefeated team?

Which team will be the last undefeated team in the NFL?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
Place your vote.

And just to make it a little more fun...if you do vote, please pledge to pos rep the posters who guess correctly. If there are two teams that are the last undefeated teams, pos rep everyone who picked both of them.

i say the vikings will likely be one of the last to lose
but i expect it will be within the next 3 or 4 games

Silly Elvis picked Baltimore. They're going to lose next week to New England. :lol:

My pick is the Saints, they eliminate both the Giants and Jets from being perfect and have a bye week soon.

Last edited:
And actually this poll would have to end prior to next week's game, as there is at least ONE team that will be guaranteed to lose (barring a tie)

NYJ vs NO

if you just jinxed it you are in BIG trouble mister

If they end up losing, it won't be me who jinxed it. It will be the fact that the Patriots lost so much of their good defense and have injured offense. :eusa_whistle:

Though I want to see how Brady stacks up against the Baltimore Defense, should be a true challenge.

Silly Elvis picked Baltimore. They're going to lose next week to New England. :lol:

My pick is the Saints, they eliminate both the Giants and Jets from being perfect and have a bye week soon.

I didn't even look at the schedules. that will be a good game but don't the pats always have trouble with Baltimore?

I went with the Colts...even though I dislike Manning bunches.:redface:
Good D they have too.

I didn't even look at the schedules. that will be a good game but don't the pats always have trouble with Baltimore?

I don't think so? Maybe before Brady got there. They had a huge upset in 07 when they came back and won it during that 16-0 run.

Good D they have too.

I went with the Colts too, even though I hate everything about the Colts and their pompous, obnoxious fans.

Good D they have too.

I went with the Colts too, even though I hate everything about the Colts and their pompous, obnoxious fans.

LMAO..zackly!

I do have 2 players on my FF team though...So I have to at least pull for those players....get my points and hope they lose..:eusa_angel:

Giants are most likely as they are the most sound overall team of the unbeatens.

The least likely due to defense are Broncs, Colts & Saints.

Jets actually could do it though, they have bought into Rex Ryan and Sanchez is not playing like a rookie.

Ravens are another great choice, Flacco has emerged as a top QB, they have a running game and a crushing defense.

Vikes are pretenders, they would have lost if SF had been playing two deep and guarding the end zone, mistake by Singletary.

It aint gonna happen but I hope its Denver. I want those guys to be successful after their thin skinned QB needed to go to another city to get his diaper rash treated.

Giants are most likely as they are the most sound overall team of the unbeatens.

Jets actually could do it though, they have bought into Rex Ryan and Sanchez is not playing like a rookie.

Ravens are another great choice, Flacco has emerged as a top QB, they have a running game and a crushing defense.

Vikes are pretenders, they would have lost if SF had been playing two deep and guarding the end zone, mistake by Singletary.

I chose the Colts because in the next 4 weeks, they have a bye week and are playing teams with a combined record of 1-8...and that only win was against a winless team.

I did not choose the Colts based on skill.

I chose the Colts because in the next 4 weeks, they have a bye week and are playing teams with a combined record of 1-8...and that only win was against a winless team.

I did not choose the Colts based on skill.
I picked the Giants because they beat good teams and bad teams.

Forum List

Back