Which Talk Radio Twit Do You Like Best?

Which Talk Radio Twit Do You Like Best?

• Total voters
Dr. Savage is pretty entertaining, actually. He can go from calling everyone in the government "communist red diaper doper babies" to his favorite song to what he ate last night.

Can't beat that kind of radio ranting/entertainment.

I don't like Hannity or Mike Gallagher, and don't care much for Savage but will listen to him. Still I answered I like them all, because I like many of them and listen most of the day while I'm working. I would add Medved and Prager to that list for sure. And C2C, they're great, even if they're all nuts.

But if you also want to know what kind of Talk Radio hosts are actually good, I can't answer, because I don't know of any.

The local hosts Big John and Cisco for this one Chicago station are OK I guess, but they've got something missing... kinda lackluster.

Stephanie Miller. She points out the lies from most of the people you listed above. She is a very funny woman and a great show.

Last edited:
The ABSOLUTE WORST is Michael Reagan.

I love how he probably thinks having his daddy's last name will make him significant or something.

After he said that he'd personally go out and shoot the 9/11 conspiracy guy to death, I wouldn't even have the displeasure to spit in the guy's face. That's too respectful of a treatment for him.

I'd try to negate the fact that he's even a part of the human race, as much as possible...

Last edited:
Glenn Beck!!(My most favorite one is George Noory and the cast of "From Coast to Coast")

The guy is nuts!! Totally lost it!! At times he does not try to use a logical arguement!! Misrepresnts right wingers so badly that I actually look forward to the rantings of PubI and others in order to gain some form of rational substance from the right.

Why he exists is a question I will never know. But he can't be a serious talk show host--and it is wise not to take him seriously.

On the left--Thom Hartman. Is he serious about the Robatic Pigeons from Xenu? HEY!! Is Hartman a Scientologists??

By the way--the only talk show hosts I like are a bit nutty. There is another guy that grew on me, I forgot his name but he is a little touch too.

Last edited:
The ABSOLUTE WORST is Michael Reagan.

I love how he probably thinks having his daddy's last name will make him significant or something.

After he said that he'd personally go out and shoot the 9/11 conspiracy guy to death, I wouldn't even have the displeasure to spit in the guy's face. That's too respectful of a treatment for him.

I'd try to negate the fact that he's even a part of the human race, as much as possible...
My prick for worst is Michael Medved.

The neocon who thinks neocons like him are "strong conservatives". Methinks his head ended up in more than a few flushing toilets in his high school days.

The worst are Mike Church, Rusty Humphries, Andrew Wilkow, and Mike Gallagher. A bunch of C-list Limbaugh/Hannity wannabees.

Actually.. though I work and don't get a chance to hear him much, Wilkow is probably one of the better political talk guys I have heard..... Church is a recycled shock jock and why he got put on as a conservative host is beyond me... and I am definitely no Limbaugh or Hannity fan... Savage is a raving lunatic

And someone actually gave praise to Rhodes?? (Figures it was an idiot like Zona)... She's a winger lunatic that tries to use lies to prove others as liars... She is so off base and full of shit that it is almost laughable

Randy Rhodes. She points out the lies from most of the people you listed above. She is a very funny woman and a great show.

You would like Margerie egan and Jim Browdy then. Very liberal show too, i enjoy listening to them in the AM if Ed Lambert is off on some subject I dont care about.

I don't listen to talk radio...

Too much good music to listen to...
MEGA 95.5 (Todos los exitos!), B96, 97.9 (great rock), 99.5 (America's Country!), and KISS 103.5 for me!

Radio only when there's rarely commercials, like a good classical station...

My car sound sysem plays mp3 cd's, so I can load up over 120 songs on a CD and set it on random...:cool: 6-disk changer means I never get bored with tunes...

Forum List

Back