Which system is better, North Korea or South Korea?

This is the S.Korea I remember from my 2 years in country.

Youngdeungpo-001.jpg

I was in S. Korea and its a shit hole outside of the major population centers like Seoul.
Based on available information the entire country of N. Korea is a "shit hole" with the added bonus of concentration camps, massive material deprivation and complete government oppression of individual rights , other than that it's a pretty nice place.:cool:
"Based on available information"? That doesnt sound too bright of you.

LOL, You don't understand what the phrase "available information" means?

That explains a lot, like why you can't seem to discern the differences between North and South Korea..

:popcorn:

I was in S. Korea and its a shit hole outside of the major population centers like Seoul.
Based on available information the entire country of N. Korea is a "shit hole" with the added bonus of concentration camps, massive material deprivation and complete government oppression of individual rights , other than that it's a pretty nice place.:cool:

That explains a lot, like why you can't seem to discern the differences between North and South Korea..

"Available information" simply means you are parroting what you were told. Like I said that doesnt sound too bright of you.

"Available information" simply means you are parroting what you were told. Like I said that doesnt sound too bright of you.

OIC, So what you're REALLY trying to say is that instead of bothering with reading and research we should rely on your strategy.....

and just look at pictures while we make shit up out of thin air regarding what they mean.

K, Thanks.

Isn't North Korea what Dims want the world to be?
Nope.

Next strawman.

I am used to the fact that this is the best you bolshevik assholes can do.

I have never seen an intelligent response from one of you Butt-Bots. My personal rule is that you turds go on Ignore when you get to 100,000 inane responses like this one. You are almost there.

Nope.

Next strawman.

I have never seen an intelligent response from one of you Butt-Bots. My personal rule is that you turds go on Ignore when you get to 100,000 inane responses like this one. You are almost there.
The idiot tossed out a logical fallacy, retard. I'm sorry if I don't play along with retarded bullshit, but you are just going to have to sit there and take it.

OIC, So what you're REALLY trying to say is that instead of bothering with reading and research we should rely on your strategy.....

and just look at pictures while we make shit up out of thin air regarding what they mean.

K, Thanks.
Well. No. I have actually been to S.Korea and seen first hand how much of a shit hole it is.

Nope.

Next strawman.

The idiot tossed out a logical fallacy, retard. I'm sorry if I don't play along with retarded bullshit, but you are just going to have to sit there and take it.

No I don't.

There should be moderation in all things, even virtue, thus, are there are exceptions to every rule, even my own. You are off to Ignore.

Is this where the commies deny they are commies as they proudly wear Che Guevara shirts?

As they praise kaepernick as he proudly wears Castro shirts and rails against America for being so racist as he stands in front of his Bentley? We will see how long that gold diggin BLM Marxist militant bitch he dates puts up with his unemployed ass.

Are the leftists denying that they blame capitalists for destroying the planet?

Are they denying that they despises competition and the free market?

They are such deranged losers

Is this where the commies deny they are commies as they proudly wear Che Guevara shirts?

As they praise kaepernick as he proudly wears Castro shirts and rails against America for being so racist as he stands in front of his Bentley? We will see how long that gold diggin BLM Marxist militant bitch he dates puts up with his unemployed ass.

Are the leftists denying that they blame capitalists for destroying the planet?

Are they denying that they despises competition and the free market?

They are such deranged losers
Says the guy that drives on publicly funded roads and goes to state parks.

This is a funny thread. People opposed to having a free press, want to shut it down (if they really support what Trump says), then claim how bad North Korea is.
:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back