Which side do you come down on

I side with

• Total voters
do you have evidence to the contrary?

Asked you first, besides if you actually read my posts you would see I already said I didn't know but was being fair and open minded because I didn't have all the facts. That I wasn't jumping to conclusions based on any biased, partisan (or other) paradigms. The real question here is can you say the same about yourself? The evidence so far says no.

i dont need to be an expert on shit to know that a turd smells bad.

Now the evidence is conclusive, either you're claivoyant, omnipotent or blindly partisan. The first two we can immediately discount..........

Asked you first, besides if you actually read my posts you would see I already said I didn't know but was being fair and open minded because I didn't have all the facts. That I wasn't jumping to conclusions based on any biased, partisan (or other) paradigms. The real question here is can you say the same about yourself? The evidence so far says no.

i dont need to be an expert on shit to know that a turd smells bad.

Now the evidence is conclusive, either you're claivoyant, omnipotent or blindly partisan. The first two we can immediately discount..........

When the republicans and the right give us stuff like this i am damn proud to be partisan

Noose is openly promoting the elimination of passive resistance to the finance oligarch's who control our federal government. He is openly declaring them to be domestic terrorists with zero evidence to back up his claims.

This is the kind of dis-information and rejection of our Constitution that normal American citizens need to be prepared for. Those who vow to protect our system of government will be labeled as terrorists, while those who are seeking to eliminate our rights will be promoted as law-abiding and faithful.

It comes as no surprise that these types of claims are coming from a person who calls himself "Noose". In our nations past, black folks were hung when they tried to assert their God given right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. The were condemend by so-called patriots who defiled the Constitution by promoting a wicked agenda that they believed to be correct. Today, we all face the wickedness of a federal government that has been usurped by private interests who seek to find creative means and justifications to minimize our rights.

And who is most vocal about stopping regular Americans for standing up for our rights? Someone who actually operates under the moniker of "Noose". No surprises, I guess.

Noose is openly promoting the elimination of passive resistance to the finance oligarch's who control our federal government. He is openly declaring them to be domestic terrorists with zero evidence to back up his claims.

This is the kind of dis-information and rejection of our Constitution that normal American citizens need to be prepared for. Those who vow to protect our system of government will be labeled as terrorists, while those who are seeking to eliminate our rights will be promoted as law-abiding and faithful.

It comes as no surprise that these types of claims are coming from a person who calls himself "Noose". In our nations past, black folks were hung when they tried to assert their God given right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. The were condemend by so-called patriots who defiled the Constitution by promoting a wicked agenda that they believed to be correct. Today, we all face the wickedness of a federal government that has been usurped by private interests who seek to find creative means and justifications to minimize our rights.

And who is most vocal about stopping regular Americans for standing up for our rights? Someone who actually operates under the moniker of "Noose". No surprises, I guess.

funny race baiting coming from the guy defending radical right wing anti American groups that have become popular since our nation elected a black president.

Members vow to fulfill the oaths to the Constitution that they swore while in the military or law enforcement. "Our oath is to the Constitution, not to the politicians, and we will not obey unconstitutional (and thus illegal) and immoral orders," the group says. Oath Keepers lists 10 orders its members won't obey, including two that reference U.S. concentration camps.

That's not something liberals in power will be too happy with! :eek:

Just Liberals in Power? :eusa_whistle:

Yea why would a conservative in power have a problem with it? :eusa_whistle:

Ame®icano;1630546 said:
A Three Percent Oath Keeper in Iraq

000000S4200090-500x445.jpg

This is the Oath:

1. We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.

2. We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people

3. We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to military tribunal.

4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state.

5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.

6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.

7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.

8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control."

9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.

10.We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.

this person is currently serving in the U.S. military? are those patches authorized for display on his uniform?

Is this just rhetoric question or you're questioning it because you're against it?

If is rhetoric, then the answer is: Those patches are called "REMF's", they are something that is "allowed" in hot zones. Swearing to uphold the Constitution isn't a "political banner" any more than an American flag is. It identifies the ideology that we should be pushing for. When I said We, I mean Americans.

If you are against it, I would advise you to go rip one off their shoulder and tell them to Obama Up! Let them know also that girly boys of America are against their oath and their belief in the US Constitution.

Last edited:

funny race baiting coming from the guy defending radical right wing anti American groups that have become popular since our nation elected a black president.

Nope. You were the one who threw out the Ku Klux Klan comments and it seemed kinda odd to me that it was under the user name "Noose".

In reading your posts in this thread I can clearly see that you have an agenda to condemn an unbiased organization that is intended for the sole purpose of maintaining lawful, Constitutional government in our communities, and that you have attempted to align their efforts with a murderous, racist organization, although you have zero evidence.

It seems rather paradoxical to me that you claim that I'm race baiting, when you are the one named Noose who is making up false racist allegations towards an organization that promotes liberty and freedom.

I see some hypocrisy in there too.

yes anti American cloaking themselves with the above, where were they when bush put forth the patriot act? why have they all of a sudden popped up now after 8 years of bush putting forth constitutionally questionable acts? how many of these military and police members of this group have already acted upon constitutionally questionable action put forth by bush? like law enforcement types using the patriot act? they are a crock, they just oppose the duly elected government of the U.S. because their side was voted out by the American people.

Ah of course, any non-liberal who states their patriotic intentions is just lying. They have to be hiding their real intentions. Maybe the Hussein should hire you to head up his Thought Police, so you can call people out on their real intentions, un-"cloak" them for all to see.

Why didn't these people come out during the Bush years? Hmm maybe because there was never a threat to American citizens rights? Tell us, how many Americans had their rights taken away from them? Can you give examples of Americans who lost their rights under Bush?

Last edited:
Ame®icano;1631731 said:
Ame®icano;1630546 said:

this person is currently serving in the U.S. military? are those patches authorized for display on his uniform?

Is this just rhetoric question or you're questioning it because you're against it?

If is rhetoric, then the answer is: Those patches are called "REMF's", they are something that is "allowed" in hot zones. Swearing to uphold the Constitution isn't a "political banner" any more than an American flag is. It identifies the ideology that we should be pushing for. When I said We, I mean Americans.

If you are against it, I would advise you to go rip one off their shoulder and tell them to Obama Up! Let them know also that girly boys of America are against their oath and their belief in the US Constitution.

so you can wear any patch you want when in a hot zone? it was a legit question, when i was in the Marines we were not allowed such deviations from the required uniform and especially not patches from radical right wing anti American groups.

yes anti American cloaking themselves with the above, where were they when bush put forth the patriot act? why have they all of a sudden popped up now after 8 years of bush putting forth constitutionally questionable acts? how many of these military and police members of this group have already acted upon constitutionally questionable action put forth by bush? like law enforcement types using the patriot act? they are a crock, they just oppose the duly elected government of the U.S. because their side was voted out by the American people.

Ah of course, any non-liberal who states their patriotic intentions is just lying. They have to be hiding their real intentions. Maybe the Hussein should hire you to head up his Thought Police, so you can call people out on their real intentions, un-"cloak" them for all to see.

Why didn't these people come out during the Bush years? Hmm maybe because there was never a threat to American citizens rights? Tell us, how many Americans had their rights taken away from them? Can you give examples of Americans who lost their rights under Bush?

Easy. Hurricane Katrina - hundreds of Americans had guns stolen by armed thugs with badges. Oath Keepers is all about preventing that kind of abuse of our liberties.

This isn't a partisan issue. The media will make it partisan in order to find political collateral to eliminate them before they get too strong, but in reality, it's for every American who wants to protect our liberties.

give me examples of rights lost now under President Obama.

under bush the patriot act was enacted.

under bush the definition of management in the work place was changed denying a
certain segment of the population from receiving the right to overtime pay for their labor.

under bush american citizens were arrested just for wearing anti bush t-shirts where bush was speaking yet under President Obama a guy can carry a gun in his vicinity and not be bothered

since there is no need for this group they do not get the benefit of the doubt, this group was formed because of the lunatic fringe fantasies put forth by the nutty part of the right wing that see's fema building concentration camps and other such nonsense.

And you know this for a fact?

FAIL!

Its not up to other people to prove or disprove YOUR claims. If you make a claim, and someone questions the truth of it, its up to you to prove it. If you cant, you lose. This is debate 101 stuff... newby.

And you know this for a fact?

FAIL!

Its not up to other people to prove or disprove YOUR claims. If you make a claim, and someone questions the truth of it, its up to you to prove it. If you cant, you lose. This is debate 101 stuff... newby.

well oldtimer i may not have been on the U.S.message board back when there was only a handful of states but I do know when speaking about anti American groups like this one we are putting forth our opinion about it so neither side would be able to put forth proof as it is sought in this context.

Ame®icano;1631731 said:

Ok, so the answer is yes.

You must not know noose very well, because this last part was uncalled-for.

FAIL!

well oldtimer i may not have been on the U.S.message board back when there was only a handful of states but I do know when speaking about anti American groups like this one we are putting forth our opinion about it so neither side would be able to put forth proof as it is sought in this context.

Thats nice, but it still doesnt change the fact that its up to YOU to provide proof of your claims. If you are smart, you wont make the same mistake in the future.

Simply remember that military members are subject to the UCMJ. If they elect to not obey orders, the proof is on the military member, who will get the opportunity to defend themselves judicially and non-judicially. If they elect to disobey such an order in combat and endanger the good order and discipline of the unit, they can be executed on the spot.

Ame®icano;1631731 said:

so you can wear any patch you want when in a hot zone? it was a legit question, when i was in the Marines we were not allowed such deviations from the required uniform and especially not patches from radical right wing anti American groups.

Same here....the patches had to regulation or some squadron patch, etc. NOTHING from an outside group or cause.

FAIL!

Thats nice, but it still doesnt change the fact that its up to YOU to provide proof of your claims. If you are smart, you wont make the same mistake in the future.

thanks gabby
da_raj.jpg

oathkeepers is a radical anti American group that i am willing to bet quite a few unknowing people have joined, plus the whole idea of this group is stupid, if you take an oath you should not have to join a group stating that you will live up to that oath as that is already implied by the taking of the oath in the first place.

Anti American? Now I know for a fact you are stupid!

1. We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.

2. We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people

3. We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to military tribunal.

4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state.

5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.

6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.

7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.

8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control."

9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.

10.We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.

Click here for the full length version.

Proof? Link? Anything? or did the MI5 whisper this into your ear, and if you tell us they'll have to kill you. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back