Which President helped get U.S. soldiers killed by radical muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan...obama, this is why they accuse Trump.

President obama is the President who aided and helped get Americans killed by muslim terrorists in Iraq and Afghanistan......which is why they now accuse President Trump of ignoring this.....when he was never briefed on it........

President obama gave the country of Iran 150 billion dollars in cash...why cash? So that Iran could get around the banking sanctions that keep them from easily moving cash around.

What did Iran do with the money? They paid for the training and supplying of muslim terrorists......in killing U.S. soldiers.....

That is the real scandal and why they are attacking Trump with this obviously lie...

Iran paid bounties for killing American soldiers. What did Øbama and Biden do about it? In fact, a Biden administration will suck up and kowtow to Iran just as the Øbama administration did.

Øbama is the guy who sent 5 terrorists in exchange for the deserter Bowe Bergdahl. And 6 American soldiers lost their lives searching for Bergdahl. The Dims and the MSM couldn't have cared less.

Why did Trump ignore the information that Putin was paying Taliban to kill American soldiers?

He didn't.......he was never briefed since it wasn't proven at the lowest levels of the intelligence community.

Reminds me of Sgt Shultz
Whenever something happens.........I know nothing....NOTHING

He is the President of the United States
He manages to be informed of every bizarre conspiracy theory.

But Russia putting bounties on our soldiers? He is too busy for that information

Did you want him to make shit up just like the NY Slimes?

Let's see, Truman was president at the time of Operation Ajax, which is a major reason why Iran holds a grudge to this day. Baathists gained power in Iraq (with help from CIA) during the Johnson administration. They were aided further by Nixon. Carter helped legitimize the Mujahideen that later became the Taliban. Under Reagan they recieved much military aid and became free to rule as they saw fit.

Reagan also played both sides of the Iran-Iraq war, which contributed in part to the death of hundreds of thousands on both sides. Also Iraq recieved biological agents from the American government that were used against our troops during the Gulf War.

So really it is hard to say who bears the greatest responsibility. I guess that anyone who is a supporter of imperialism as partly responsible.

I hope the rest of the information you posted is was not as fucked up as the first statement. President Eisenhower was in office in 1953, not Truman.

Forum List

Back