Which One is the Man?

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Sometimes I'm glad humans dont live forever. I've already seen too much. It isn't that perverts exist, but that society really does CELEBRATE it.

D7sWlrgX4AAn3nQ

Storm chaser proposes to boyfriend as Kansas tornado looms

Sometimes I'm glad humans dont live forever. I've already seen too much. It isn't that perverts exist, but that society really does CELEBRATE it.

D7sWlrgX4AAn3nQ

I don't think society celebrates it like the media says....California voted gay marriage down several time
I was referring to the media pushing this stuff in our faces every day.

Oh yes I agree 100%

D7sWlrgX4AAn3nQ

I don't think society celebrates it like the media says....California voted gay marriage down several time

Uhhmmmmmmmmmmmm......................... guess who the OP of this thread is.

:eusa_doh:

D7sWlrgX4AAn3nQ

What of that was newsworthy People get engaged all the time in crazy ways and the media doesn’t cover it. Gay guy proposing to his boyfriend makes the news. Scary. To bad the Tornado didn’t move quicker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neither one.

They're both butt ugly women!

D7sWlrgX4AAn3nQ

What of that was newsworthy People get engaged all the time in crazy ways and the media doesn’t cover it. Gay guy proposing to his boyfriend makes the news. Scary. To bad the Tornado didn’t move quicker.

Exactly my point. I honestly dont care what people do as long as they dont push it in my face.

My questions for them two guys is why do they think that two genders were created and not just one? What do they think that the Lord's reason for creating a woman was and why is the only way for her to reproduce is to plug herself into a man and not someone of her own gender?

God bless you always!!!

Holly (a girl who can only stomach so much sexual prejudice)

D7sWlrgX4AAn3nQ

Exactly my point. I honestly dont care what people do as long as they dont push it in my face.

Amen to that

My questions for them two guys is why do they think that two genders were created and not just one? What do they think that the Lord's reason for creating a woman was and why is the only way for her to reproduce is to plug herself into a man and not someone of her own gender?

God bless you always!!!

Holly (a girl who can only stomach so much sexual prejudice)

Word of the day Holly:

"Parthenogenesis"

:)

D7sWlrgX4AAn3nQ

I don't "celebrate" it, I just don't care what other folks do in that regard.

Seriously, what difference does it make to you?

Forum List

Back