Which of these European countries would you recommend for a visit?

• France

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Luxembourg

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Belgium

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Netherlands

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • the UK

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Denmark

• Germany

• Austria

• Switzerland

• Poland

• Italy

• others

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Zebra

Gold Member
May 29, 2023

I will add a poll to my thread - but of course you can also name and recommend countries that are not in my list.

I will add a poll to my thread - but of course you can also name and recommend countries that are not in my list.
Switzerland

Why?

It is the most beautiful and it is the most right-wing country in the world.

Why is it the most right-wing country in the world?

They have the strictest of immigration laws in Europe, they all own automatic weapons, and they have everyone's money, including Leftists around the world, so the Left never complains about any of it.

They have the highest standard of living in Europe bar none and you will be safe, assuming you can get it, that is.

All of them.

Italy...
I want to eat my way across the country. Seems that every little Town/Hamlett has a different variety of food.
Oh...and stop and check out all the fantastic ancient structures the Coliseum in particular.
That was my favorite part when we went to Greece. The Acropolis was mind blowing with some parts being 3000 years old.
It's hard to wrap your head around just how old it is and that people once walked on the same steps you're walking 3000 years ago.

Italy...
I want to eat my way across the country. Seems that every little Town/Hamlett has a different variety of food.
Oh...and stop and check out all the fantastic ancient structures the Coliseum in particular.
That was my favorite part when we went to Greece. The Acropolis was mind blowing with some parts being 3000 years old.
It's hard to wrap your head around just how old it is and that people once walked on the same steps you're walking 3000 years ago.

It is truly impossible to get a bad meal north of Rome.

Italy...
We took a tour of Europe about 18 years ago. Eight days in Italy and it was the part of the trip that I anticipated I would like the least. Boy, was I wrong. I loved every minute. Venice, Assissi, Capri, Pompeii, the Vatican, the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, the coliseum, Florence, Pisa. Italy is an amazing country with so much to see and do.

Been to France, not on my go back to to-do list. Spain is probably the best, certainly their islands such as the Canaries. If you want to visit history, the UK is top of the list. Switzerland is very expensive. Italy doesn't float my boat, just looks like ruins and pizza in the brochures.

Been to France, not on my go back to to-do list. Spain is probably the best, certainly their islands such as the Canaries. If you want to visit history, the UK is top of the list. Switzerland is very expensive. Italy doesn't float my boat, just looks like ruins and pizza in the brochures.
Pizza is sooo much worse than haggis, eh Cap?

Forum List

Back