Which major party is Dumber, Repubs or Dems

Who is dumber?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't see you as anything when your not voting for a candidate that will lead no one. You people are wimps , if your backed into a corner for your position it's i hate everyone so so you can't corner me. Hell that is the definition of a wimp.
Yeah... well, I can't really care how you see me. From all the unhinged ranting you're doing, your vision is suspect.

I'm just not voting for a bad candidate on purpose. That's fucking stupid.

wimps claim to be independent suggesting that they are open minded. When this group by far is the least open minded group in the whole country. They position them selves where they do so they never have to defend their position , they just jump to the other side and say they hate everyone.

Yeah... well, I can't really care how you see me. From all the unhinged ranting you're doing, your vision is suspect.

I'm just not voting for a bad candidate on purpose. That's fucking stupid.
So you don't vote for any potential leader. now that makes a lot of sense.

wimps claim to be independent suggesting that they are open minded. When this group by far is the least open minded group in the whole country. They position them selves where they do so they never have to defend their position
This is another one of your unhinged fantasies/excuses. I've never pretended to be terribly "open minded". I'll listen to what people have to say, but I'm pretty committed to my core values. If I've take some "position" you'd like me to defend, put it out there. So, whadya got?
.... they just jump to the other side and say they hate everyone.
???
You have an example of this? You're throwing around a lot of silly accusations. If you want them to be taken seriously, you'll have to provide some examples. Where have I said I hate everyone??? When have I "jumped to the other side"???

This is another one of your unhinged fantasies/excuses. I've never pretended to be terribly "open minded". I'll listen to what people have to say, but I'm pretty committed to my core values. If I've take some "position" you'd like me to defend, put it out there. So, whadya got?

???
You have an example of this? You're throwing around a lot of silly accusations. If you want them to be taken seriously, you'll have to provide some examples. Where have I said I hate everyone??? When have I "jumped to the other side"???
you don't even exist.

???
they are taken very seriously by people that count. and the people that don't count . don't count.

Who is Tump , he is a mentally ill rapist and criminal, who is charged with 91 felonies with more coming and when found guilty can be charged with over 700 years in jail. . ,he is a clown who shits in his pants so often that he has a diaper changing crew following him around to change his diapers when he lets loose. They say the biggest problem is his girdle he wears, That has him strapped in like an astronaut. He is a drug addict who smells so bad his own family won't get in a car with him. There is no one as scummy as he is . He is like standing next to an open sewer, that's what his son says anyway. Shitpants is the rights God and leader, You have to be kidding.

There is no conservatives left ace, just MAGA Maggot ass holes like you and scum bag Trump. There is no Republican party anymore , just traitors like you and shit pants Trump. There isn't a patriot in this country that supports scum like you. They appose all traitors to this country.
Mostly true , I predict before Nov. There will be some sane Republicans that will break from trump for the good of the country. Even they have to realize he is a lost cause wrapped up in his own fantasy world.

Mostly true , I predict before Nov. There will be some sane Republicans that will break from trump for the good of the country. Even they have to realize he is a lost cause wrapped up in his own fantasy world.
This group isn't driven by reason ,they are driven by hatred and stupidity. One or the other or both. I think shitpants is going off the deep end and their will be a few that will jump ships. but not That many. I think That what is going to save this country are the women who the right demands total control over and who won't go easily. And the fact that many MAGA's won't vote for a person who is found guilty of the crimes Trump is charged with. If they lose Trump will ask his haters to kill for him to save his fat ass.and they will, so Protect your family and friends and this great country. Be prepared.

Why do we need a poll. One party thinks they know more about the climate than every climate facility and every university and every govnment in the world.
So who’s the idiot ?
If you’re saying that the Dems are wrong with their narrative regarding AGW, I couldn
Why do we need a poll. One party thinks they know more about the climate than every climate facility and every university and every govnment in the world.
So who’s the idiot ?
if you’re sayping the Dems position on AGW is wrong, I don’t disagree. Can you show me the opposition to this position from the Reps though? I don’t see it. They are letting the Dems and the MSM dictate the narrative because they are spineless and dumb.

A democratic Republic with representatives cannot function without compromise. That's how government works. That's how life is. Wake up already. What you are suggesting is anarchy or despotism , either way your goose is cooked. You don't seem to know how good you have it.
You made a lot of inferences from only 1/3 of my statement. I acknowledge that compromise is a part of politics. You have to give to get. What about the lying and asking people for money. Is that how life works. And do you disagree that the better you are at lying and asking people for money will make you more successful at politics? Pelosi is the most powerful person in the house, and she raises the most money for her party. Money begets power, and she is the queen in that department.

Forum List

Back