Which is more believable

which is more believable?

• Total voters
☭proletarian☭;2101238 said:
If I spoke like you are writng the sentence I would sound totally gay

in·ev·i·ta·ble (n-v-t-bl)
adj.
1. Impossible to avoid or prevent. See Synonyms at certain.
2. Invariably occurring or appearing; predictable: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in·evi·ta·bili·ty n.
in·evi·ta·bly adv.

As I don't know what 'writng' is, I can't discern what you mean. ;)

For the record, you needed to use 'inevitably' in that sentence, not 'inevitable'.

Something that inevitably is is inevitably so.

For instance:

Whenever Eots posts, it will inevitably make a fool of itself. Its humiliation is inevitable as a result of its stupidity.

Whenever divecon post he will inevitably use the word moron...moron
ha, wrong again, dipshit

i have been accused of being a secret governemnt disinfo agent by several troofer nutters
just wondering how many peoiple would believe that is a possibility

I have already been accused of the same thing, after only one post in this part of the forum. No, you are not a disinformation agent.

No you are not intelligent enough to work for NSA ..you cant even capitalize I or write a sentence with more than five words ..you would be more of liability than an asset

How stupid you must feel. In your effort to be funny and look intelligent, you fuck up twice.

It's "can't", not "cant" dumbass.

It's "more of a liability", not "more of liability".

:lol:

Actually ..no..as I never laid claims to good grammar in my OP..I simply said divecon was not intelligent enough to work for NSA..and I stand by that ..then I pointed out his annoying habit of never capitalizing I..(which bugs the hell out of me) and his inability to compose more the a five word sentence and inevitably that two of the words will be twoofer moron..I actually enjoyed the experience of being corrected and correcting the other posters...Dive ..I will make you a deal just capitalize I where appropriate and show that much effort and I will give you some pos rep for a change ...I promise

Actually ..no..as I never laid claims to good grammar in my OP..I simply said divecon was not intelligent enough to work for NSA..and I stand by that ..then I pointed out his annoying habit of never capitalizing I..(which bugs the hell out of me) and his inability to compose more the a five word sentence and inevitably that two of the words will be twoofer moron..I actually enjoyed the experience of being corrected and correcting the other posters...Dive ..I will make you a deal just capitalize I where appropriate and show that much effort and I will give you some pos rep for a change ...I promise

if someone where smart enough to work for the NSA and was told to try to blend in with a bunch of moronic twoofers what makes you think he isnt smart enough to do that? :eusa_whistle:

if someone where smart enough to work for the NSA and was told to try to blend in with a bunch of moronic twoofers what makes you think he isnt smart enough to do that?

i have been accused of being a secret governemnt disinfo agent by several troofer nutters

I don't know..you tell me

Last edited:
if someone where smart enough to work for the NSA and was told to try to blend in with a bunch of moronic twoofers what makes you think he isnt smart enough to do that?

I don't know..you tell me
ever hear of typos, dipshit?

Actually it is almost more believable divecon is a paid disinfo agent than it is to believe some poor loser making 28000 post that essentially all say....LIAR ..moron ...twoofer
or at least its a less disturbing thought...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O0ZfZGF8l8]YouTube - The Shining - All Work and No Play Makes Jack a Dull Boy[/ame]

ever hear of typos, dipshit?

Herd of them?

They are in my DNA.

If I let my fingers do the talking no one understands me except one retarded poet in Bangladesh.

We are collaborating on a book.

Last edited:
Actually it is almost more believable divecon is a paid disinfo agent than it is to believe some poor loser making 28000 post that essentially all say....LIAR ..moron ...twoofer
or at least its a less disturbing thought...

YouTube - The Shining - All Work and No Play Makes Jack a Dull Boy
yeah, i give what the post deserves
so thats all any of your posts will get
moron

btw, you have over 10,000 posts of basically nothing but links to other peoples opinions and youtube videos
at least i use my OWN words

I was looking for the option "divecon is a pathetic excuse for a human being" ...

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBRQ8XUJOeI]YouTube - Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me - opening[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqhn3TQIaxg]YouTube - The Man From U.N.C.L.E. opening theme - all seasons[/ame]

Forum List

Back