Which Historic Figure Does Trump Resemble Most?

Which Historic Figure Does Donald Trump Resemble Most

• Adolph Hitler

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Benito Mussolini

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Francisco Franco

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joseph Stalin

• Alfredo Stroessner

• Adi Amin

• Total voters
Many people believe Donald Trump is an historic Presidential candidate who would make a formidable leader and statesman. Some have made comparisons with the great leaders of history.

This is stupid.

I suppose it depends on what is meant by the word resemble

View attachment 67141

I voted for Hitler because of what Trump did at the Chicago rally...tucked tail and ran to a motel room hiding. He got a surrogate to call off the mess he himself helped create. Couldn't look at it. Likes to rally allegiance around sordid ideas and when it comes time to actually look at the mess, he can't do it.

I read somewhere that Adolph Hitler when being driven by a concentration camp was not able to look at it. He would turn his head and look away always. He created the mess but didn't want to face the "sausage factory floor" of the outfall of his actions..

I have noticed that his rallies can be a bit of a "sausage-fest" ;)

Many people believe Donald Trump is an historic Presidential candidate who would make a formidable leader and statesman. Some have made comparisons with the great leaders of history.

I don't picture him as a statesman, he is more like a con artist ... a crafty one indeed.

Dishonest and typical liberal bogus poll and so obviously so that no reason need be given.

This one ^^ was looking for the choice that says "butthurt".

Hey, handle it like a man, do what Rump would do ----- send an endless barrage of whiny tweets.

An honest poll would have given the choice of some past historical leaders of more positive persuasion and/or "None of the above".

Forum List

Back