Which Historic Figure Does Trump Resemble Most?

Which Historic Figure Does Donald Trump Resemble Most

• Adolph Hitler

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Benito Mussolini

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Francisco Franco

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joseph Stalin

• Alfredo Stroessner

• Adi Amin

• Total voters

Liminal

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2015
In Your Face
Many people believe Donald Trump is an historic Presidential candidate who would make a formidable leader and statesman. Some have made comparisons with the great leaders of history.

Spelling correction: That's Idi Amin, not Adi. Idi Amin seems like the kind of guy who would have appreciated Trump's leadership qualities.

Actually more like Mussolini than a Hitler ....

Old Italiano in America like Rocky Balboa ....

Old Italian specie within Fascism ....

Old German specie with Nazism ....

Old American specie to not like Germany more than Italy ....

And Trump are also fascist and liberal he says to portal ....

:eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall:

Many people believe Donald Trump is an historic Presidential candidate who would make a formidable leader and statesman. Some have made comparisons with the great leaders of history.

Magic 8 Ball says you get deported with the first wage of Mexican gangs

General Grant.......now we just need General Sherman...two men who became accustomed to defeating democrats.....

This is a brief history of the democrat fighting General....General Grant....and what Lincoln said about him....

Mr. Lincoln's White House - Ulysses S. Grant (1822-1885)

He was, as usual, worn out with the day's exacting duties, but he did not permit me to depart until the Grant matter had been gone over and many other things relating to the war that he wished to discuss.

I pressed upon him with all the earnestness I could command the immediate removal of Grant as an imperious necessity to sustain himself.

Nearly every day brought some new and perplexing military complication. He had gone through a long winter of terrible strain with McClellan and the Army of the Potomac; and from the day that Grant started on his Southern expedition until the battle of Shiloh he had had little else than jarring and confusion among his generals in the West.

He knew that I had no ends to serve in urging Grant's removal, beyond the single desire to make him be just to himself, and he listened patiently.

"I appealed to Lincoln for his own sake to remove Grant at once, and, in giving my reasons for it, I simply voiced the admittedly overwhelming protest from the loyal people of the land against Grant's continuance in command.

I could form no judgment during the conversation as to what effect my arguments had upon him beyond the fact that he was greatly distressed at this new complication. When I had said everything that could be said from my standpoint, we lapsed into silence. Lincoln remained silent for what seemed a very long time.

He then gathered himself up in his chair and said in a tone of earnestness that I shall never forget: 'I can't spare this man; he fights.'"10

Has anyone ever asked that question about Obama? What historic figure does he resemble? Jomo Kanyetta, Malcolm X, Idi Amin, Ray Charles?

I suppose it depends on what is meant by the word resemble

toe.jpg

I suppose it depends on what is meant by the word resemble

View attachment 67141

I voted for Hitler because of what Trump did at the Chicago rally...tucked tail and ran to a motel room hiding. He got a surrogate to call off the mess he himself helped create. Couldn't look at it. Likes to rally allegiance around sordid ideas and when it comes time to actually look at the mess, he can't do it.

I read somewhere that Adolph Hitler when being driven by a concentration camp was not able to look at it. He would turn his head and look away always. He created the mess but didn't want to face the "sausage factory floor" of the outfall of his actions..

Dishonest and typical liberal bogus poll and so obviously so that no reason need be given.

This one ^^ was looking for the choice that says "butthurt".

Hey, handle it like a man, do what Rump would do ----- send an endless barrage of whiny tweets.

Forum List

Back