Which GOP candidate will drop out next?

No, he saves his money and runs for the Senate seat in the off year. He has time, many of the others do not.

Perhaps Rubio may mature enough to be a decent future GOP candidate, BUT he best quickly begin shedding those tea bags around his head that he has as an albatross.

Republicans have lots of choices. What happens when Hillary drops out?

What happens?
Obama declares martial law...right wingers will be sent to re-education camps..Trump will have to go a mandated buzz haircut.....and Kim Davis will administer last rites to Dick Cheney and Glen Beck.

In my humble opinion and in descending order:,

Pataki,

Santorum,

Jindal,

Walker.

Paul,

Cruz.

Graham,

Christie,

Huckabee,

Kasich....

.....................and then there'll be 5 remaining ones....
Pataki

Graham

Huckabee

Rick Perry. Don't see him on your list. Is he top 5?

Jindal

Paul

Christy

Kasich

Cruz

Santorum

Walker

Fiorino

Ben carson

Jeb or trump. I don't know.

Probably Walker. I don't know why Graham and Jindal don't drop out but I guess they feel like they have nothing to lose. The top tier candidates DO have something to lose though, and can't afford the humiliation if they expect to run again in the future, so I would expect some of them to drop out once they realize Trump isn't going anywhere.
Jindal was once a GOP darling then he gave that horrible GOP reply to the state of the union. Didn't rubio give a horrible address too?

I didn't mention rubio. He's a great VP choice.

Hey, I asked an Asian immigrant at the gym while watching the replay of the GOP debate and he said any of them but trump.

The best thing is trump can't win yet he's beating all the unpopular GOP candidates. So what chance do they have? None.

Exchange Kasich for Trump.

Kasich, Fiorina, Bush, and Rubio will be the final four.

I think Cruz and Paul are on a crusade more than a campaign. Fiorina isn't going to be around for long after Super Tuesday....she'll have maybe one victory under her belt at that time. Maybe.

I think Cruz and Paul are on a crusade more than a campaign. Fiorina isn't going to be around for long after Super Tuesday....she'll have maybe one victory under her belt at that time. Maybe.
None of them will go quietly.

Why not carson? I knew he and carli were just tokens.

The GOP needs to elect rubio. At least he use to be Hispanic. Like carson was once black.

None of them will go quietly.

Why not carson? I knew he and carli were just tokens.

The GOP needs to elect rubio. At least he use to be Hispanic. Like carson was once black.
You're stoned again, aren't you?

jeb-and-bernie-sanders-supporters.jpg

Pataki,

Santorum,

Jindal,

Walker.

Paul,

Cruz.

Graham,

Christie,

Huckabee,

Kasich....

The only way you get to stay in is to win and keep winning. You either lose talent or funding or both if you start losing. Staying in is easy in this day and age of telecommunications. The reasons for staying in SHOULD be if you have a chance. I doubt Paul or Cruz care about their chances. They'll be in until the convention. Huckabee may be in until then as well.
Of those that have a chance; you have to look at the match-ups. Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina, Nevada then 3/1/16 Super Tuesday. If you have no victories by 3/1; you're out or you're just being a nuisance. So, eleven of the candidates (minimum) will either be one or the other after 3/1/16.

Pataki,

Santorum,

Jindal,

Walker.

Paul,

Cruz.

Graham,

Christie,

Huckabee,

Kasich....

The crazy one.

Good feedback, folks....and, of course you know that more than half of the republican candidates are really running for the VICE president slot.

Forum List

Back