Which European country will be the first to expel all non-whites?

Which European country will be the first to expel all non-whites? (choose 3)

• Austria

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Belgium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Czech Republic

• Denmark

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finland

• France

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Germany

• Greece

• Hungary

• Ireland

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Italy

• Netherlands

• Norway

• Poland

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Russia

• Serbia

• Spain

• Sweden

• Switzerland

• United Kingdom

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What? No choice for NOTA?

At the current rate of rhetoric, prolly the United States. But that's not listed. Oh well.

Given that most French are YELLOW......a no-brainer.

Sure is a no-brainer. Four decades ago I was living in France. At least half my friends were non-whites. Didn't see a whole lot of yellows that I recall excepting one traveller from Malaysia.

And I definitely didn't see anyone who was orange.

I don't see it happening to Poland they aren't even allowing Muslim immigrants in for one. And they aren't quite as stupid as the rest of these nations who are willing to sell out thier own people. Russia won't have it either.

Sure is a no-brainer. Four decades ago I was living in France. At least half my friends were non-whites. Didn't see a whole lot of yellows that I recall excepting one traveller from Malaysia.

And I definitely didn't see anyone who was orange.

Ah, having lived in France explains so much.
So very, very much.

Thank you!

Oh, if you still drop stuff (like guns) beware of wearing open-toed shoes. Old French habits....hard they seem to die.

I don't see it happening to Poland they aren't even allowing Muslim immigrants in for one. And they aren't quite as stupid as the rest of these nations who are willing to sell out thier own people. Russia won't have it either.

OP says nothing about "Muslims", or any other religion. OP says "non-whites".

A bizzaro question to be sure, but that's what it says.

None of them. Not even Poland :eusa_shifty:

And why would they?
imgres

And why would they?
manchester_england.jpg

After watching the video at this post, I began wondering...

Do you want to see an interesting video? You might want to start a new thread to feature it. Go to your browser and enter into it, "Muslim immigrants assault White girl who rejects their advances." It is about something that happened in France. Also, did somebody send you a PM recently asking you to post something? Did you see it?

And why would they?
imgres

And why would they?
manchester_england.jpg

Here are some interesting facts for you. You might want to start a thread something about what suckers people are for listening to muslims who say their religion is a religion of peace. First of all, their jesus, mohammed, is said to have personally cut the heads off from 600 to 900 people's heads with a knife. Also, in the koran 3:54 it says, "and Allah is the best of deceivers." And in the koran 7:99 it says, "No one feels safe from Allah's deception except for those that shall perish." And if their god is so into lying, what in the hell makes anybody think that the believers would act any differently.

And why would they?
imgres

And why would they?
manchester_england.jpg

Here are some interesting facts for you. You might want to start a thread something about what suckers people are for listening to muslims who say their religion is a religion of peace. First of all, their jesus, mohammed, is said to have personally cut the heads off from 600 to 900 people's heads with a knife. Also, in the koran 3:54 it says, "and Allah is the best of deceivers." And in the koran 7:99 it says, "No one feels safe from Allah's deception except for those that shall perish." And if their god is so into lying, what in the hell makes anybody think that the believers would act any differently.

OK, how about this: all Americans and Europeans out of Africa and Asia and the Middle East and all Asians and Africans and Middle Easterners out of Europe and North America.

After watching the video at this post, I began wondering...

Do you want to see an interesting video? You might want to start a new thread to feature it. Go to your browser and enter into it, "Muslim immigrants assault White girl who rejects their advances." It is about something that happened in France. Also, did somebody send you a PM recently asking you to post something? Did you see it?
Yes, but I didn't recognize the link.

The list is incomplete. We don't wish to dismiss blacks and browns ; just never allow them in the first place. There are countless White Christian enclaves East of Austria. Belo Russ , the Baltics , Poland , Serbia , Slovakia , Croatia , all participnats in the new Global White Homeland , The omission of blacks and browns is easily done ; dis allow joodiasm.

Domestically , Mid-America , that's where the Whites go. Fly over Red States. Clean , safe , and friendly. Rural KY , AR , TN North Fl. If all this is too White for you ; stay in detroit ; LOL.

Non whites need not be deported ; just stay in your cities.

Throughout history , the Joo has been requested to leave 108 White Nations. Why is that? Personally , I don't see non whites wanting to assimilate ; they want to dominate. Hmmm , How do think these non whites got so weaponized?

Forum List

Back