Which European country will be the first to expel all non-whites?

Which European country will be the first to expel all non-whites? (choose 3)

• Austria

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Belgium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Czech Republic

• Denmark

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finland

• France

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Germany

• Greece

• Hungary

• Ireland

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Italy

• Netherlands

• Norway

• Poland

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Russia

• Serbia

• Spain

• Sweden

• Switzerland

• United Kingdom

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After watching the video at this post, I began wondering...

Do you want to see an interesting video? You might want to start a new thread to feature it. Go to your browser and enter into it, "Muslim immigrants assault White girl who rejects their advances." It is about something that happened in France. Also, did somebody send you a PM recently asking you to post something? Did you see it?
Yes, but I didn't recognize the link.

I misquoted the website I asked you to look up. It is, "Muslim immigrants in France assault White girl who rejects their advances." You should check it out. Also, I sent you a PM. If you want to have the conversation, I recommend that you look at it quickly. As for the other thing posted by somebody else at another forum, the url address looks ok when I look at the conversation. But I have seen such things get screwed up before. It is (http.) The next bit is ("double dot"//) The next bit is (i.imgur.com/) The next bit is (bpRLBSI.jpg) Just stick them all together. The last letter before the .jpg is a capital "eye." Not a small case L.

Last edited:

Do you want to see an interesting video? You might want to start a new thread to feature it. Go to your browser and enter into it, "Muslim immigrants assault White girl who rejects their advances." It is about something that happened in France. Also, did somebody send you a PM recently asking you to post something? Did you see it?

I misquoted the website I asked you to look up. It is, "Muslim immigrants in France assault White girl who rejects their advances." You should check it out. Also, I sent you a PM. If you want to have the conversation, I recommend that you look at it quickly. As for the other thing posted by somebody else at another forum, the url address looks ok when I look at the conversation. But I have seen such things get screwed up before. It is (http.) The next bit is :)//) The next bit is (i.imgur.com/) The next bit is (bpRLBSI.jpg) Just stick them all together. The last letter before the .jpg is a capital "eye." Not a small case L.
He's pro-Muslim but anti-Jew..

The list is incomplete. We don't wish to dismiss blacks and browns ; just never allow them in the first place. There are countless White Christian enclaves East of Austria. Belo Russ , the Baltics , Poland , Serbia , Slovakia , Croatia , all participnats in the new Global White Homeland , The omission of blacks and browns is easily done ; dis allow joodiasm.

Domestically , Mid-America , that's where the Whites go. Fly over Red States. Clean , safe , and friendly. Rural KY , AR , TN North Fl. If all this is too White for you ; stay in detroit ; LOL.

Non whites need not be deported ; just stay in your cities.

Throughout history , the Joo has been requested to leave 108 White Nations. Why is that? Personally , I don't see non whites wanting to assimilate ; they want to dominate. Hmmm , How do think these non whites got so weaponized?

I agree with everything except one thing. Non-whites DO need to be deported. (Beginning with the jooz) For negroes, they need to either be sent back to Africa or be given a small part of the south east U.S. as their own homeland. And deport all of them to either or both places.

For "latinos," they all need to be deported back to mexico or wherever they came from. We could also form a buffer country in the south west U.S. and make it a latino homeland for the more white looking latinos. Like it or not, the only way to be free from the bad ones is to be free of the "good" ones as well.

This is the only right path to White sovereignty. Where where White people can have their own homeland to feel safe and accepted in. And treat each other better. By doing something that most other developed countries do. Which is to have universal health care.

Troll post on a troll thread ^^^^^^^

I thought you got banned. Though they probably only permanently ban White people.

Hi there, basement dweller :).

IMG_2201.JPG

None of them. Not even Poland :eusa_shifty:

And why would they?

Maybe because they don't like "taking it up the ass." I doubt if the same can be said for you. But for guys and patriots, things are FAR different.
Piss off to Stormfront, perv :thup:

Why would I want to go to a jew front forum like stormfront. Also, when you have foreign enemies in your country that are against everything that your culture stands for, who else but a "take it up the ass" homo freakin sexual would be accepting of such people.

For example, Switzerland has become the rape capital of the world thanks to muslim invaders. Their 2% muslim population commits something around 79% of the rapes. Maybe if you weren't the type of person who likes being raped (up the ass?) you would feel a little "stormfront" yourself. So you piss off.

I misquoted the website I asked you to look up. It is, "Muslim immigrants in France assault White girl who rejects their advances." You should check it out. Also, I sent you a PM. If you want to have the conversation, I recommend that you look at it quickly. As for the other thing posted by somebody else at another forum, the url address looks ok when I look at the conversation. But I have seen such things get screwed up before. It is (http.) The next bit is :)//) The next bit is (i.imgur.com/) The next bit is (bpRLBSI.jpg) Just stick them all together. The last letter before the .jpg is a capital "eye." Not a small case L.
He's pro-Muslim but anti-Jew..

I hope you're not saying that I am a pro muslim.

Why don't you start your own threads instead of asking someone else to do it?

And why would they?
imgres

And why would they?
manchester_england.jpg

Here are some interesting facts for you. You might want to start a thread something about what suckers people are for listening to muslims who say their religion is a religion of peace. First of all, their jesus, mohammed, is said to have personally cut the heads off from 600 to 900 people's heads with a knife. Also, in the koran 3:54 it says, "and Allah is the best of deceivers." And in the koran 7:99 it says, "No one feels safe from Allah's deception except for those that shall perish." And if their god is so into lying, what in the hell makes anybody think that the believers would act any differently.
Start your own thread?

And why would they?

Maybe because they don't like "taking it up the ass." I doubt if the same can be said for you. But for guys and patriots, things are FAR different.
Piss off to Stormfront, perv :thup:

Why would I want to go to a jew front forum like stormfront. Also, when you have foreign enemies in your country that are against everything that your culture stands for, who else but a "take it up the ass" homo freakin sexual would be accepting of such people.

For example, Switzerland has become the rape capital of the world thanks to muslim invaders. Their 2% muslim population commits something around 79% of the rapes. Maybe if you weren't the type of person who likes being raped (up the ass?) you would feel a little "stormfront" yourself. So you piss off.
I am a Conservative and I'm very familiar with the problems caused by Islamists, thank you. You are a stoooopid little loser who sees enemies among anyone not white.
Are you even old enough to post here?

Who invited you into the PM that I started with cnelsen. I thought those things were supposed to be private.

Who invited you into the PM that I started with cnelsen. I thought those things were supposed to be private.
I'm responding to your posts here in this thread.
You know they're not private, right?

And why would they?

Poland , the Baltics and other Caucasian havens have remained so White that non white invaders are approached and interrogated. It simply remains our God given Right to Self Segregate , we have the right to chose whom we reside with. If an invader appears at our gate it becomes time to trade our cloak for a saber. "Welcome to hell , stray sheep".

Unkocoon ; if you and others decide to defile the Race ; fine ; live with nonwhites. We Whites Won't. Borders will be defended

Unkocoon ; if you and others decide to defile the Race ; fine ; live with nonwhites. We Whites Won't. Borders will be defended

What the hell are you talking about, fool? Who is "we whites"? What borders?Are you feeling alright?

Forum List

Back