Which do you prefer: Trump or Biden policy on US gas/oil production?

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

this story is focused on Alaska but there are other oil producing states that could weigh in

Republicans in Alaska are going to meet with Hairy Legs Corn Pop on this

All I can say is Good luck, y'all!

Trump had a good policy but some Court put a stay on going forward somehow.. which totally figures. Then the dictator got installed in the White House and here we are today:

sky high gas prices. They went down there for awhile but we should have known they'd go up again----and again

Gullible people all over the world are more worried about carbon output than they are the environmental damage cause by trying to reduce carbon....

this story is focused on Alaska but there are other oil producing states that could weigh in

Republicans in Alaska are going to meet with Hairy Legs Corn Pop on this

All I can say is Good luck, y'all!

Trump had a good policy but some Court put a stay on going forward somehow.. which totally figures. Then the dictator got installed in the White House and here we are today:

sky high gas prices. They went down there for awhile but we should have known they'd go up again----and again
The US needs to be not only energy independent but the world's largest exporter of energy. Biden's stupid strategy is to make us energy dependent and the world's largest importer of energy in the name of saving the planet, although I don't understand how the planet gets saved when we get down on our hands and knees and beg other countries to produce the energy we don't. That doesn't save the planet.

The US needs to be not only energy independent but the world's largest exporter of energy. Biden's stupid strategy is to make us energy dependent and the world's largest importer of energy in the name of saving the planet, although I don't understand how the planet gets saved when we get down on our hands and knees and beg other countries to produce the energy we don't. That doesn't save the planet.
2022 was a record setting exporting year. More energy independent than ever.

Thats not what makes us "energy independent"
Its if we export more than we import. Which we didnt.
Net import is total imports minus total exports. The last few years we see a negative net import amounts which means we did. For example our net imports for the last week of Feb this year is -3,065 mbd. which means we exported that much more than we imported.

Here's the chart that breaks it down by product both imports and exports

Last edited:
you forgot the part about how said other countries hate us.

that shows how idiotic Potato is more than anything... no, wait.. forget idiotic.. UN-American is the word

could u give an example of (highlighted)?
Look up cobalt and lithium mining... we are digging under the earth for these and other related minerals three times as deep as any coal mine... they are fracking the materials out which is polluting rivers and streams... all of this mining is done by China in Africa and the middle east and protecting the environment is the last thing on their minds....

When Biden pulled out of Afghanistan China their neighbor rushed in and started mining the week after we left.... I wish the media would report this better but they want into China's market too.... and they are sold on reducing a naturally occurring substance called carbon.... all for the money....

Forum List

Back