Which countries consider Hamas TERRORISTS?!

Yet the avatar channel is not with the Hamas' symbol. mmmhmm.

And that avatar is deeply disturbing

No it's not disturbing.

Avatars that are not the person themselves.... generally are something that they feel represents them...

you see yourself as a gun slinging rocket shooting terrorists......that is MY take on your avi and what you feel represents you.

Yet the avatar channel is not with the Hamas' symbol. mmmhmm.

And that avatar is deeply disturbing

No it's not disturbing.

Avatars that are not the person themselves.... generally are something that they feel represents them...

you see yourself as a gun slinging rocket shooting terrorists......that is MY take on your avi and what you feel represents you.

So you're a whore? :clap2:

You make my point for me. One pig out of the crowd of to many Hamas people.

No. He's a good guy. And gave his life. Probably not to you, you're an Israeli

He captures an Israeli soldier and helped releasing 1027 criminals with Israeli children's blood on their hands.

Good think he's not an issue anymore.

He freed women and children for the tape of shalit. He died that day on 2006. And most of the prisoners killed in response to Israel killing. Fair game

No. He's a good guy. And gave his life. Probably not to you, you're an Israeli

He captures an Israeli soldier and helped releasing 1027 criminals with Israeli children's blood on their hands.

He freed women and children for the tape of shalit. He died that day on 2006. And most of the prisoners killed in response to Israel killing. Fair game

You know the stories of the prisoners released? No. they work in inhuman ways and target women and children on purpose. Israel does not.

The schevishorder family was all lost in the bombing in the Sbarro restaurant. The female terrorists targeted the restaurant looking for religious women and children.

Amna mona killed a teenage boy while he was begging for his life but he was beaten and shot to death.

Helena Rapp was murdered in "fair game" by one more of those "great people", he stabbed the 14 year old girl more than a few times, and TORE HEAR HEART OUT

Yeah. completely fair game.

No it's not disturbing.

funny... my avis have more taste and class then the one you sported....and its not hypocritical to my belief system.

so whoes the whore, terrorist?

:lmao:

You know the stories of the prisoners released? No. they work in inhuman ways and target women and children on purpose. Israel does not.

The schevishorder family was all lost in the bombing in the Sbarro restaurant. The female terrorists targeted the restaurant looking for religious women and children.

Amna mona killed a teenage boy while he was begging for his life but he was beaten and shot to death.

Helena Rapp was murdered in "fair game" by one more of those "great people", he stabbed the 14 year old girl more than a few times, and TORE HEAR HEART OUT

Ask netanyhu and his government why they chose those certain people. Yeah I'm aware of what some did. And many others targeted police and military targets. I don't think this guy personally knew what would happen...I don't know if they were planning on capturing an Israeli soldier. But they were successful. Israel was killing the same amount of people everyday during that time. Don't make it sound like you're fucking innocent.

funny... my avis have more taste and class then the one you sported....and its not hypocritical to my belief system.

so whoes the whore, terrorist?

:lmao:

I got 2 +reps for calling you a bigot. I don't really caaare what a bigot thinks.

No it's not disturbing.

Wow, now if that wasn't a typical Muslim male chauavist pig response, I don't know what is. Reason number 3874 why America should stop issuing visa to Arabs / Muslims to enter civilization and spread their hate and barbaric mentality.

27798902.jpg

Ask netanyhu and his government why they chose those certain people. Yeah I'm aware of what some did. And many others targeted police and military targets. I don't think this guy personally knew what would happen...I don't know if they were planning on capturing an Israeli soldier. But they were successful. Israel was killing the same amount of people everyday during that time. Don't make it sound like you're fucking innocent.

They chose those people because those horrible crimes were easier, "lighter" than the "other heros"' crimes, because the Hamas are such "great people".

We're not innocent. But your people target Israeli children intentionally. Preferable religious. they like killing children much more than killing any other group of people. Israel never TARGETS children.

That's the difference.

Wow, now if that wasn't a typical Muslim male chauavist pig response, I don't know what is. Reason number 3874 why America should stop issuing visa to Arabs / Muslims to enter civilization and spread their hate and barbaric mentality.

27798902.jpg

muslim male cannot be anything but.... muslim male...

you can take the muslim out of of his culture (where he of course enjoys more freedom)... but not the culture out of the muslim...

all he is doing is showing true colors.....

They chose those people because those horrible crimes were easier, "lighter" than the "other heros"' crimes, because the Hamas are such "great people".

We're not innocent. But your people target Israeli children intentionally. Preferable religious. they like killing children much more than killing any other group of people. Israel never TARGETS children.

That's the difference.

You almost make it sound like every person killed was a child. Few were child's. meanwhile the second intifada was full of killed Palestinian children. And we all know who started the second intifada. Israel killed 47 Palesitnians in 5 days. And 1900 wounded.

Poor syrenn thinks being a bigoted conservative enables here to speak on something she's biased and not educated on. Awww it's cute and I still really don't care :)

Poor syrenn thinks being a bigoted conservative enables here to speak on something she's biased and not educated on. Awww it's cute and I still really don't care :)

poor terrorist boy thinks what he say effects me.

Yes, the pigs think this is Gaza or some Muslim shithole where they get to abuse women.

That's the difference.

You almost make it sound like every person killed was a child. Few were child's. meanwhile the second intifada was full of killed Palestinian children. And we all know who started the second intifada. Israel killed 47 Palesitnians in 5 days. And 1900 wounded.

The intifada began because of a misunderstanding after a crash. Palestinians acted like hooligans basically. An angry mob. When people act this way their chances of getting killed are increasing automatically.

Yes, the pigs think this is Gaza or some Muslim shithole where they get to abuse women.

I wonder who attacked who first...oh...like the usual the bigot...haha you kalb

Forum List

Back