Where's Your Stand On Obama Today?

Satisfaction Level w/Obama

• Voted for him and love him even though he's a liar.

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Voted for him but am sorry BECAUSE he's a liar.

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Did not vote for him but now I love him because he's a liar.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Did not vote for him and can't stand him because he's a liar.

Votes: 39 90.7%
  • I simply like liars. I feel at home with them.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What defines a liberal!?

1) They call names when they've run out of arguments.
2) They deflect from the real issues by over-emphasizing insignificant issues.
3) They defend liberal/progressive idiocy at all costs.
4) They worship their demigods/demagogues to the death even when they're proven to be outright liars -- on national television -- on numerous occasions!
5) They froth at the mouth when anyone disagrees with their warped sense of right and wrong.
6) They have extreme difficulty admitting when their liberal icons make a mistake (even when they're huge) but orgasm all over themselves when a Conservative makes a mistake (even when they're insignificantly small).
7) After it's all said and done, they accomplish little to nothing except to waste time.

(48%) - (41%) = 0.07
48 percent - 41 percent - Bing

What defines a liberal!?

1) They call names when they've run out of arguments.
2) They deflect from the real issues by over-emphasizing insignificant issues.
3) They defend liberal/progressive idiocy at all costs.
4) They worship their demigods/demagogues to the death even when they're proven to be outright liars -- on national television -- on numerous occasions!
5) They froth at the mouth when anyone disagrees with their warped sense of right and wrong.
6) They have extreme difficulty admitting when their liberal icons make a mistake (even when they're huge) but orgasm all over themselves when a Conservative makes a mistake (even when they're insignificantly small).
7) After it's all said and done, they accomplish little to nothing except to waste time.
The gaping hole in that diatribe of yours is that you can easily exchange every instance of "Liberal" with "Conservative" and it will be true.

Regrettably for you, that diatribe does nothing to redeem you getting caught lying. And over something as stupid as not recognizing the DailyMail poll being 59% disapproval.

Lying Imbecile... that's not what you said. Let me repost what you said verbatim ...

Gallup = 41%
Rasmussen = 48%

7% difference.
Though you've since changed your answer, claiming that is a 7% difference is moronic.

Forum List

Back