Where's the Cat Joe??

At the end of the video you see a "journalist" ask during a White House Press conference "Where is the cat?" That "journalist" was not from Fox News. Care to venture a guess where he is from?

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

At the end of the video you see a "journalist" ask during a White House Press conference "Where is the cat?" That "journalist" was not from Fox News. Care to venture a guess where he is from?

I couldn't tell you, and why would it matter?

Did you watch your own video? The right isn't asking where the cat is, the left is the one asking this hard-hitting question.

Did you watch your own video? The right isn't asking where the cat is, the left is the one asking this hard-hitting question.

Yes I did. Paid for by Republicans desperate to find something on Joe Biden! :lol:

Yes I did. Paid for by Republicans desperate to find something on Joe Biden! :lol:

It seems you really do have a sense of humor.

Here is the big report that aired 2 days ago on MSNBC regarding the Biden cat:

Wow!

China, Iran, Administration as corrupt as any third world despot and who is doing everything in their power to cause the US dollar to lose its reserve currency status....but the cat!

the cat!

OMG

What about the cat??

Look at this fuckery... and try not to laugh...

carters-and-bidens-1024x684.jpg

The captions write themselves.... but the Cahtah's do appear to have lost half their body masses. I wonder if Jimmah asked Dr. Jill to take a look at the rash on his withered sack....

I'm guessing they're renegotiating the trademark rights to The.Worst.Mother.Fucking.President.Ever

Here is the big report that aired 2 days ago on MSNBC regarding the Biden cat:

Wow!

China, Iran, Administration as corrupt as any third world despot and who is doing everything in their power to cause the US dollar to lose its reserve currency status....but the cat!

the cat!

OMG

What about the cat??

It’s called satire Frankie. Can you say satire? I knew you could! :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back