Where's Sharpton and Obama?

• Banned
The point is people like you are ho-hum about black males killing people that walk down the wrong road.

Also, Obamination doesn't get questions about it like when he was with the UK PM last week. Isn't it bad for relations when Brits die here on vacation....certainly not Disneyworld.

• Banned
Did more people die in this case? Ooops.

Did the black male teen killer have a concealed weapons permit?

Did Sharpton or Obama make a comment about it being bad for black males to randomly kill people? Did they reach out to the United Kingdom and assure them this isn't normal for vacation in "Florida?"

Did 2 drunk white males stumbling through the hood look more dangerous than a black teen wearing a hoody?

Did the black male killer alert the police about the situation over 911?

did police cover it up or lie about facts of case

Did more people die in this case? Ooops. YES.

Did the black male teen killer have a concealed weapons permit? NO.

Did Sharpton or Obama make a comment about it being bad for black males to randomly kill people? Did they reach out to the United Kingdom and assure them this isn't normal for vacation in "Florida?" Not that I know of.

Did 2 drunk white males stumbling through the hood look more dangerous than a black teen wearing a hoody? To me, YES.

Did the black male killer alert the police about the situation over 911? NO.

did police cover it up or lie about facts of case

Law enforcement was swift to act, unlike the Trayvon Martin killing.

• Banned
We aren't scum like you.

We don't march through people's neighborhoods stirring up more trouble and blaming others not involved with the situation.

In reality the people of that hood are more guilty of the 2 dead white Brits than the people in that Sanford community with their hispanic Barney Fife chasing black teens late at night based on previous crimes by.....black males like you.

I don't recall white Brits being a threat to the hood and its people.....now if they were wearing hoodies they could've been safe.

Where's Boehner, Cantor or McConnell?

Last edited:
We aren't scum like you.

We don't march through people's neighborhoods stirring up more trouble and blaming others not involved with the situation.

In reality the people of that hood are more guilty of the 2 dead white Brits than the people in that Sanford community with theri hispanic Barney Fife chasing black teens late at night based on previous crimes by.....black males like you.

I don't recall white Brits being a threat to the hood and its people.....

You're an idiot.

Oh, there's a reason why whites, asians and hispanics are watching black males in hoodies late at night or even in the broad daylight...and situations like this Sanford case happen and the murders of 2 white tourists happen.

We aren't scum like you.

In reality the people of that hood are more guilty of the 2 dead white Brits than the people in that Sanford community with theri hispanic Barney Fife chasing black teens late at night based on previous crimes by.....black males like you.

We aren't scum like you.

Not important I guess; the killer is a 28 year old male named ZIMMERMAN, now labeled HISPANIC, because his mother was. And Zimmerman got a few hours of questions, then split; now, LOCATION UNKNOWN. No BAC or drug testing despite an OBVIOUS homicide. The killer had some prior violent episodes in his life, but since there was no conviction, that also is deemed "irrelevant". The victim, age 17, with NO history of violence, is considered by some the aggressor; no gun, just a can of iced tea......................................no reports of that DEADLY ice tea can having dents on it, YET.

You're such a dumbfuck.

Someone's last name doesn't determine what race they are.....otherwise UCLA's former star black basketball player Ed O'Bannon would be white.

This Zimmerman looks like a Mexican, you dumbfuck.

We aren't scum like you.

Not important I guess; the killer is a 28 year old male named ZIMMERMAN, now labeled HISPANIC, because his mother was. And Zimmerman got a few hours of questions, then split; now, LOCATION UNKNOWN. No BAC or drug testing despite an OBVIOUS homicide. The killer had some prior violent episodes in his life, but since there was no conviction, that also is deemed "irrelevant". The victim, age 17, with NO history of violence, is considered by some the aggressor; no gun, just a can of iced tea......................................no reports of that DEADLY ice tea can having dents on it, YET.

Did the family invite Sharpton? No

Did anyone ask Obama about it? No

So why your butthurt?

Because liberals turned it into an exploitive divisioning scheme.

Three tragic things

A young man is dead

The left cannot blame it on white people

The left insists on blaming it on white people. why is the left conducting a war on white people?

The point is people like you are ho-hum about black males killing people that walk down the wrong road.

Also, Obamination doesn't get questions about it like when he was with the UK PM last week. Isn't it bad for relations when Brits die here on vacation....certainly not Disneyworld.

No, because Cameron is smart enough to know people can be murdered anywhere. These aren't the first British tourists to die while visiting, and I'm sure some Americans have died in London as well. Nothing about this story shows the police were engaged in misconduct.

Forum List

Back