Where's Sharpton and Obama?

I think that it can be safely assumed that Sharpton and Obama are publicly anti-murder. I am utterly uninterested in what they think about the killings referenced in your post, and I suspect you are too.

As Peach has noted, there do not seem to be any allegations that local law enforcement acted improperly or ineffectively or that federal involvement was advisable. Both these considerations differentiate this case from the Martin killing. Obama did not make this case a national phenomenon, he merely made limited remarks once it had already become one. Specifically, he noted that the case was being investigated and explained why he felt a personal connection to the case (Obama: 'If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon' - POLITICO.com).

Did the family invite Sharpton? No

Did anyone ask Obama about it? No

So why your butthurt?

Actually, the family appeared at the rally with Sharpton:

Rev. Al Sharpton holds justice rally for slain teen Trayvon Martin - chicagotribune.com

And plenty of people not only asked Obama about it but publicly pressured him to comment on it. See, eg, Black leader to President Obama: Why call Sandra Fluke, but not Travyon Martin's family? - POLITICO.com

And I'm not entirely sure that anyone in particular is "butthurt" either.

So why your butthurt?

Actually, the family appeared at the rally with Sharpton:

Rev. Al Sharpton holds justice rally for slain teen Trayvon Martin - chicagotribune.com

And plenty of people not only asked Obama about it but publicly pressured him to comment on it. See, eg, Black leader to President Obama: Why call Sandra Fluke, but not Travyon Martin's family? - POLITICO.com

And I'm not entirely sure that anyone in particular is "butthurt" either.

I know, I meant the family of these British guys. Gone Bezerk thinks that Sharpton is supposed to be everywhere HE wants him to be without cause.

We aren't scum like you.

We don't march through people's neighborhoods stirring up more trouble and blaming others not involved with the situation.

In reality the people of that hood are more guilty of the 2 dead white Brits than the people in that Sanford community with their hispanic Barney Fife chasing black teens late at night based on previous crimes by.....black males like you.

I don't recall white Brits being a threat to the hood and its people.....now if they were wearing hoodies they could've been safe.

Where's Boehner, Cantor or McConnell?
So you're angry that the black shooters were arrested?

The people in the hood? Why dance around it and not just come right out and say that you're a racist?

Negged.

A fat-faced Hispanic with Bob Dylan's last name.
Hmmmmm..........Obama, Obama-bots and most on the left are still jerking off in private that he WAS NOT white.
Too bad; this case could've been the MEGA-divisive tool they needed in their toolbox going into the next election.
If he'd been white, we would have eventually seen Zimmerman's face photochopped over Romney's...........sooner before later.
Too bad, leftist 'Droogies'; didn't work out dat' way!

Hmmmmm..........Obama, Obama-bots and most on the left are still jerking off in private that he WAS NOT white.
Too bad; this case could've been the MEGA-divisive tool they needed in their toolbox going into the next election.
If he'd been white, we would have eventually seen Zimmerman's face photochopped over Romney's...........sooner before later.

You really are butthurt. How sad.

Wow. In the eyes of conservatives, white genes aren't worthy of recognition when they mix with another ethnic group.

We aren't scum like you.

We don't march through people's neighborhoods stirring up more trouble and blaming others not involved with the situation.

In reality the people of that hood are more guilty of the 2 dead white Brits than the people in that Sanford community with their hispanic Barney Fife chasing black teens late at night based on previous crimes by.....black males like you.

I don't recall white Brits being a threat to the hood and its people.....now if they were wearing hoodies they could've been safe.

Good question. I thought the USA was know for "justice for all". Why aren't the pubs demanding justice?

Trayvon Martin was in his own neighborhood, going to his father's home.

Even if it had not been his own neighborhood, the facts are that an armed cop wannabe jumped a 17 year old kid who was armed only with Skittles and ice tea. Then, the police tried to cover it up and actually succeeded for a month.

Its out now so you may as well face facts - the racist scum who has a violent history, an arrest record and who is known for harassing blacks is goin' down for his crime.

You can try to blame his actions on President Obama or Rev Al Sharpton if you want but that's pretty dumb and even the most rabid rw's know it.

Because liberals turned it into an exploitive divisioning scheme.

You numbskull.

EXACTLY what did "Liberals" do to turn this into an (sic) "exploitive divisioning scheme"??

Was it libs who let a killer walk away from his crime?

Can you prove that libs let a killer go without an arrest?

Or do you agree with faux NOTnews that this innocent kid deserved to be killed because he was wearing a hoodie against the February cold rain?

Can't wait to hear what you have (single-handedly) done to fix this. Another 143 page pdf? Or ... ??:lol:

Closed Caption

Wrong. The mother said today that they had invited Rev Sharpton to speak on their behalf.

Wrong. A reporter asked him today and he made a very appropriate statement.

Wow. In the eyes of conservatives, white genes aren't worthy of recognition when they mix with another ethnic group.

Take a deep breath, sit back, relax, and enjoy this Zimmer....er''......Dylan written version of "It ain't Me Babe".......................:lol:....................

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwD4t9gcLb4]Johnny Cash It Ain't Me Babe - YouTube[/ame]

Three tragic things

A young man is dead

The left cannot blame it on white people

The left insists on blaming it on white people. why is the left conducting a war on white people?

Are you saying it was white people who let the killer go?

Or, are you saying that it was non-white people who let the killer go?

Or, more likely, you're just doing what you always do - Say really stoopid crap in order to mix and stir and not add anything of value to the discussion.

Yeah, its the third thing. You and California Girl - Not very bright but always have some juvenile insult ... twins separated at birth.

Fact is, someone let a killer go. Someone didn't bother to listen to the 911 tapes or look at this jerks background, past arrests, violent past or the fact that he has a long record of harassing blacks.

Just the tape is enough to put him in a jail cell. Its also enough to make it a federal case. Get ready for the racists on this forum to scream bloody murder when that happens. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

YOu really think this is going to work for you?

While I think that Sharpton and Obama are milking the tragedy, this is hardly in teh same class, and "Billy did it, too!" isn't going to work here.

This isn't just about a crime. This is about a crime that was allowed to go uninvestigated for nearly a month.

How is President Obama "milking" this?

He has not volunteered one word. He was asked today and he made a short and appropriate statement.

As for Sharpton - he's doing his job. Don't like it? Nobody is forcing you to listen to him. Switch to Limb-a-a-a-a, Baby Beck or faux NOTnews. The racists there are all jumping up and down and saying the kid deserved to be killed because he was wearing a sweatshirt with the hood up. Never mind that it was cold and raining in February.

Why are all of the rw's pissed? Because racists in Florida got caught in a cover up.

Tough.

Last edited:

Three tragic things

A young man is dead

The left cannot blame it on white people

The left insists on blaming it on white people. why is the left conducting a war on white people?

Are you saying it was white people who let the killer go?

Or, are you saying that it was non-white people who let the killer go?

Or, more likely, you're just doing what you always do - Say really stoopid crap in order to mix and stir and not add anything of value to the discussion.

Yeah, its the third thing. You and California Girl - Not very bright but always have some juvenile insult ... twins separated at birth.

Fact is, someone let a killer go. Someone didn't bother to listen to the 911 tapes or look at this jerks background, past arrests, violent past or the fact that he has a long record of harassing blacks.

Just the tape is enough to put him in a jail cell. Its also enough to make it a federal case. Get ready for the racists on this forum to scream bloody murder when that happens. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

While you jerk-off in private over the frustration of Zimmerman NOT being white!
I'll see ya' three.....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:........................
and raise ya' three........:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:!!!!!!

You're an idiot.

Oh, there's a reason why whites, asians and hispanics are watching black males in hoodies late at night or even in the broad daylight...and situations like this Sanford case happen and the murders of 2 white tourists happen.

We aren't scum like you.

In reality the people of that hood are more guilty of the 2 dead white Brits than the people in that Sanford community with theri hispanic Barney Fife chasing black teens late at night based on previous crimes by.....black males like you.

I don't recall white Brits being a threat to the hood and its people.....

Metra Riders Robbed At Gunpoint At 95th Street Station « CBS Chicago
Man Robbed At Gunpoint In Broad Daylight Near Northwestern Campus « CBS Chicago
Rogers Park: Woman robbed at gunpoint near Jarvis - Chicago News Report | Chicago News Blogs | Chicago Crime | News Blotter
South Side CVS Pharmacy allegedly robbed at gunpoint - Chicago News Report | Chicago News Blogs | Chicago Crime | News Blotter
Pizza delivery driver robbed at gunpoint - morningjournal.com
and this is just a few from one freaking place! Notice any similarities

We aren't scum like you.

So you're angry that the black shooters were arrested?

The people in the hood? Why dance around it and not just come right out and say that you're a racist?

Negged.

Go buy another tube of motion-lotion!

Not negged...............but 'fragged'.........:badgrin:.

YOu really think this is going to work for you?

While I think that Sharpton and Obama are milking the tragedy, this is hardly in teh same class, and "Billy did it, too!" isn't going to work here.

This isn't just about a crime. This is about a crime that was allowed to go uninvestigated for nearly a month.

How is President Obama "milking" this?

He has not volunteered one word. He was asked today and he made a short and appropriate statement.

As for Sharpton - he's doing his job. Don't like it? Nobody is forcing you to listen to him. Switch to Limb-a-a-a-a, Baby Beck or faux NOTnews. The racists there are all jumping up and down and saying the kid deserved to be killed because he was wearing a sweatshirt with the hood up. Never mind that it was cold and raining in February.

Why are all of the rw's pissed? Because racists in Florida got caught in a cover up.

Tough.

Well, he did say that Trayvon could be his son today. I think that's sticking his nose into the business. So is ordering his Justice Department to get involved.

Don't have a moral view on it one way or the other, but of course, Obama is going to milk this politically. He has to get his supporters out. The whole birth control flap was about getting the feminists excited, this gets the civil rights community excited. Anything to take attention away from the economy. (And idiotically, the GOP keeps playing into his hands. Check out the stupid thing Newt said today.)

As for Sharpton having a job, why does he have a job? Why is he even allowed in polite company? People have DIED because of riots he's instigated.

Now, on the facts of the case, yeah, we got a guy who should have been arrested on the spot, but the cops didn't because they have a working relationship with the Community Watch (which is where we let wannabes go around playing cop because we aren't spending enough money to train and hire real cops, or they are too busy writing traffic tickets to enforce order.) This was a complete screwup by a town that probably doesn't have the resources to conduct professional police investigations.

It's not Emmet Till being lynched.

Politicized Justice is not justice at all. I think everyone needs to take a step back and let the professionals do their jobs.

Forum List

Back